InshaAllah waived
Passport Req..
InshaAllah soon
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah Soon
LANDED..........
InshaAllah soon
managersonline said:
Just got an auto-generated email with the following message from donotreply @ cic.gc.ca:-

Your application has been updated. Please sign in to your MyCIC account and check your application status and messages for more information.

But when I check my ECAS as well as my express entry profile in MyCIC, there is nothing changed.

Last time when I got this auto-email then next day, I had received an email to clarify some doubts about my application from DRD.

Let us hope that this time I shall get MR or at least SLU in coming few days.

Has anyone else received such an email and was there any update happened to their application, please provide suggestions.
May be you will receive SLU as I am 3rd Dec,14 applicant PER 23rd Feb,15 and got SLU on 14th August. My younger brother with same NOC got PER on 27th Feb,15 after 4 days of my PER, his SLU got updated yesterday 21st August,15. After 6 days of my SLU.

Ghayyur.abbas

Jun 2, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
Doc's Request.
04-09-2015
Nomination.....
23-02-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
23-02-2015
Med's Request
Awaiting InshaAllah Nov,15
Med's Done....
Awaiting InshaAllah Nov, 15
Interview........
InshaAllah waived
Passport Req..
InshaAllah soon
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah Soon
LANDED..........
InshaAllah soon
Ghayyur.abbas said:
May be you will receive SLU as I am 3rd Dec,14 applicant PER 23rd Feb,15 and got SLU on 14th August. My younger brother with same NOC got PER on 27th Feb,15 after 4 days of my PER, his SLU got updated yesterday 21st August,15. After 6 days of my SLU.
Today is saturday, how it is supposed to receive an email on Saturday either auto email or by VO.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Ghayyur.abbas said:
Today is saturday, how it is supposed to receive an email on Saturday either auto email or by VO.
Of course this is an Auto-Email, means computer generated because there is no initials of any person. But on Saturdays several applicants receive updates and emails about various things. Means on Saturdays may be some of CIC staff is working.

Carpediem

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
CC Charged: 15th Jan 2015, PER: 12th Feb 2015
AOR Received.
SLU: 1st Aug 2015
Med's Request
30th Jul 2015
Med's Done....
19th Aug 2015: Medicals Received in Ecas 17th Oct 2015
Passport Req..
1st Dec 2015 Decision Made: 3rd Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
1st Dec 2015 Passport Received: 22nd Dec 2015
LANDED..........
25th July 2016
Hi. I've talked to a couple of people who have all had speedy processes, (from Pakistan, so there's atleast some similarity as far as security checks go). As far as I have been able to find out, those applicants whose employment histories are easy to verify have gotten through quickly. Consider the scenario: There's an applicant who has worked for, say 6 organizations - all big multinationals, and his name appears on company websites and online official news/press releases etc in the same capacity that he has mentioned in his application. I assume the first line of security/background checks would be initiated by visa officers online, you know, where linkedin etc profiles come in. So, if all employment history is authenticated through such online checks, and manages to satisfy the visa officer adequately, there would not be any need for detailed background check that takes up time and resources. It holds true in my case, as well as the other few I have talked to. Dr. Ss can shed further light. It makes sense to me, as educational history is already verified through WES, and if there are no grave security/criminal issues, all that remains to be checked is employment history.
Btw, one other thing in common is submitting PCC at the time of application submission, as then I think security/criminal checks can be initiated simultaneously with employment checks.

Hope it makes sense.

Cheers

managersonline said:
Hi Dr.Ss11,

I have sent you a PM. If you could please share the answer of those queries, so that everyone of us can make some predictions about our cases.
What are the plus points in your applications that resulted in speedy process of your application. Could you please shed some light about your travel history and change of job from one company to another etc.

Dr.Ss11

Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Nov' 2014
Doc's Request.
23rd Mar' 2015
Nomination.....
PER 14 Feb' 2015
File Transfer...
2nd line ECAS: 11th March'2015
Med's Request
9th July' 2015
Med's Done....
28th July'2015
Passport Req..
10th August'2015
VISA ISSUED...
21st Aug'2015 Alhamdulillah
Carpediem said:
Hi. I've talked to a couple of people who have all had speedy processes, (from Pakistan, so there's atleast some similarity as far as security checks go). As far as I have been able to find out, those applicants whose employment histories are easy to verify have gotten through quickly. Consider the scenario: There's an applicant who has worked for, say 6 organizations - all big multinationals, and his name appears on company websites and online official news/press releases etc in the same capacity that he has mentioned in his application. I assume the first line of security/background checks would be initiated by visa officers online, you know, where linkedin etc profiles come in. So, if all employment history is authenticated through such online checks, and manages to satisfy the visa officer adequately, there would not be any need for detailed background check that takes up time and resources. It holds true in my case, as well as the other few I have talked to. Dr. Ss can shed further light. It makes sense to me, as educational history is already verified through WES, and if there are no grave security/criminal issues, all that remains to be checked is employment history.
Btw, one other thing in common is submitting PCC at the time of application submission, as then I think security/criminal checks can be initiated simultaneously with employment checks.

Hope it makes sense.

Cheers
managersonline.. sorry bro didnt get your pm..hope I answer your queries here.

My travel history is around 4 to 5 countries since age 18.. I worked in only one hospital which is tertiary care.
Applied with family from Pakistan, through a consultant of IRCC member.
didnt submit PCC with application, only when the visa officer asked alongwith medicals.
One thing to be noted is that my medicals came 4 months after SLU which is unusual..but Alhamdulillah after that it was very quick.
we can never predict the pattern of work of LVO..yes but one thing I noticed is my NOC which is moving very fast and I have many doctor fellows who are being processed fast.
Rest have faith in Allah..everyone will be successful in the end IA

MNAhmad

Dec 24, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Oct-14
Doc's Request.
03-May-16
Nomination.....
13-Feb-15
File Transfer...
13-Feb-15
Med's Request
04-Apr-16
Med's Done....
26-Apr-16
Passport Req..
15-Jul-16
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-16
LANDED..........
05-Oct-16
Dr.Ss11 said:

My travel history is around 4 to 5 countries since age 18.. I worked in only one hospital which is tertiary care.
didnt submit PCC with application, only when the visa officer asked alongwith medicals.
One thing to be noted is that my medicals came 4 months after SLU which is unusual..but Alhamdulillah after that it was very quick.
we can never predict the pattern of work of LVO..yes but one thing I noticed is my NOC which is moving very fast and I have many doctor fellows who are being processed fast.
Can you please share what date is mentioned in your SLU. Is it after you received the PER or as per the recent trend its before PER date.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Dr.Ss11 said:

Many thanks for sharing this information.
Yes you are absolutely right, we must always have Faith in Allah and this faith will never change, even if we are declined Canadian Visa, Canada is neither end of the world nor it is Jannah.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Carpediem said:
Hope it makes sense.
Cheers
Your guest seems to be quite right. Because in last week two persons from CIC have viewed my LinkedIn Profile. And a person called our company secretary from UK in order to reach our Chairmen, but of course Chairmen is a busy person and does not answer unsolicited enquiries and the person told that he is calling from UK and is compiling a directory of various managers. Then he specifically started to ask about my jobs and responsibilities but secretary of our company become furious and he considered him a spy and asked him what exactly he wants, and in the end our secretary cancelled the call and refused to answer rest of the quries of the person.

Just yesterday I received Auto-Generated email message that MyCIC profile has been updated.

Let us hope something good to be coming in the next week. It might be SLU. إن شاء الله عزوجل

AmirRaza

May 12, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received on 30-04-2014
Doc's Request.
for proof of funds July 23, 2015.
AOR Received.
Manshaallah PER Received 02-06-2014
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
2nd line updated on Aug 20, 2015 and third line on Aug 21, 2015
Med's Request
soon inshaallah
Med's Done....
soon inshaallah
Interview........
would be waived off inshaallah
Passport Req..
soon inshaallah
VISA ISSUED...
soon inshaallah
LANDED..........
soon inshaallah
Dear friends,

My 2nd line was updated on Aug 20, 2015 after 15 months and 20 days but the date they mentioned May, 2014. Is this Ok?

What will be next now and how much time it will take?

Please tell me about it

Thanks.

Junash

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can you share your complete timeline along with NOC and VO name..did your 2nd line got updated? Im also 13 August applicant haven't hear anything.. All the best for an interview..order GCMS notes

KINGTAUT2014 said:
Helloeveryone, I was scheduled for an interview, how usually people survive this ? Its at Abudhabi, so Ill appreciate any previous experieces , feel free to inbox me if not on the wall, I ll fix the documents and everything, but need to know about the mode of the interview, I understand just reaching this point means my documents were not enough, they will need more, but they havent inform me which part of my profile was noy convincing?

Ant tips would be highly appreciated!!

hwaris

Aug 7, 2015
hi friends, we are waiting for MR as per following timeline

LVO

Application received at VO DEC 18 2014
PER received: 3 mar 2015
MR : still waiting
My 2nd line was updated on Aug 20, 2015 but the date they mentioned Mar, 2015. Is this Ok?
still waiting for MR :( :( :'(

hwaris

Aug 7, 2015
hwaris said:

LVO

My 2nd line was updated on Aug 20, 2015 but the date they mentioned Mar, 2015. Is this Ok?
noc 1212

muhzahid

Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London (VO VCM)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
RPRF paid on 07-Aug-2015
Nomination.....
PER dated 18-Feb-2015
Med's Request
03-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Aug-2015 (3rd line updated on 15-Oct-2015)//Re-medical on 19-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
AlhamdoLillah, on 03-Oct-2016
VISA ISSUED...
[b]AlhamdoLillah, on 25-Oct-2016[/b]
LANDED..........
[b]AlhamdoLillah, on 07-Feb-2017[/b]
hwaris said:

LVO

This is as per the latest practice of London Visa Office, don't worry it is perfectly normal.

Congrats for your 2nd line update, you are going to receive MR email very soon so be prepared for your medical.

Regards,

Dr.Ss11

Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Nov' 2014
Doc's Request.
23rd Mar' 2015
Nomination.....
PER 14 Feb' 2015
File Transfer...
2nd line ECAS: 11th March'2015
Med's Request
9th July' 2015
Med's Done....
28th July'2015
Passport Req..
10th August'2015
VISA ISSUED...
21st Aug'2015 Alhamdulillah
MNAhmad said:
Can you please share what date is mentioned in your SLU. Is it after you received the PER or as per the recent trend its before PER date.
SLU was updated after few days of PER

PER: 14 feb
SLU: 11th March..not back dated
Document requested : 23rd March