Passport Req..
ان شاء الله Soon
VISA ISSUED...
ان شاء الله Soon
LANDED..........
ان شاء الله Soon
Re: 230 DAYS

sheray said:
Today its 230 days since PER and 341 days since application filed.
God knows how many months / days / years have to wait. (BWJ – VO)

Friends, I had raised CSE in April, was replied application is in queue for processing. Do you recommend I should open 2nd CSE ?
Will this affect application time. Not that its going superfast anyways.

:'(
Regards,
Sheray
You can raise another CSE and also try to get GCMS notes which may help you to understand your file position.

amasroo

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2014
Nomination.....
30-10-2014
rq1987 said:
Need to add here. CIIP online session which i attended was around 7hrs long.
Hey ry1987

How was the session? What about the My Action Pan (MAP) and what has the CIIP team done there to help u out? Did u find it useful?

I am to attend on the sept 2

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
jam2k94 said:
My Timeline on left
VO: RFI
Requested GCMS notes on 15/08/2015 and received yesterday late night.
Nothing started yet under Assessments.
Under paper file Location: PA- PUT AWAY.
Under Application assignment:
due date: 15/09/2015
any comments?
My assessment is that, when they PUT AWAY a file, it means that they are waiting for the background verification. And they would have referred the matter to their contractor or agency who is responsible for background verification of your countries of residence and those contractors or agencies would have given approximate date of coming back with detailed report about your background verification. And based on that date which that agency or contractor has given for submitting background verification intelligence report, they have mentioned this date of 15th Sep 2015. Means they don't need to look at your file till this date and will simply PUT AWAY, but this due date of getting report is entered in the software of GCMS. And when this date will come a pop-up message will appear in GCMS - Software GUI of RFI automatically that "open file of UCI#xxxxx which is due on 15th Sep 2015". Now if as per commitment of the agency or contractor, if background verification reports have already arrived at LVO then they will start to review it and if everything is fine you will get MR in a week time. At the same time RFI should not be over burdened with other matters, otherwise he can himself because of his workload write another PUT AWAY date. Second scenario will be if contractor or agency conducting background verification has given new date for example let us say end Oct 2015 to submit background verification report then they will again PUT-AWAY the file till end Oct 2015 or mid Nov 2015.

zaheer32us

May 25, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Landed
Good assessment and assumption.

managersonline said:
My assessment is that, when they PUT AWAY a file, it means that they are waiting for the background verification. And they would have referred the matter to their contractor or agency who is responsible for background verification of your countries of residence and those contractors or agencies would have given approximate date of coming back with detailed report about your background verification. And based on that date which that agency or contractor has given for submitting background verification intelligence report, they have mentioned this date of 15th Sep 2015. Means they don't need to look at your file till this date and will simply PUT AWAY, but this due date of getting report is entered in the software of GCMS. And when this date will come a pop-up message will appear in GCMS - Software GUI of RFI automatically that "open file of UCI#xxxxx which is due on 15th Sep 2015". Now if as per commitment of the agency or contractor, if background verification reports have already arrived at LVO then they will start to review it and if everything is fine you will get MR in a week time. At the same time RFI should not be over burdened with other matters, otherwise he can himself because of his workload write another PUT AWAY date. Second scenario will be if contractor or agency conducting background verification has given new date for example let us say end Oct 2015 to submit background verification report then they will again PUT-AWAY the file till end Oct 2015 or mid Nov 2015.

jam2k94

Nov 14, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London - RFI - LBM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged 07-01-2015
Nomination.....
PER 29-01-2015
AOR Received.
N/A with LVO
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
Received by LVO on 29-01-2015
Med's Request
05-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2016
Interview........
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
ان شاء الله Soon
VISA ISSUED...
ان شاء الله Soon
LANDED..........
ان شاء الله Soon
managersonline said:
I assumed the same and let wait till 15th of September. what new will come on or after 15th of September.

naeemsf

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Nomination.....
22-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
VISA ISSUED...
InshaaAllah Soon
LANDED..........
InshaaAllah Soon
managersonline said:
Hey,
How can I request for GCMS notes and how much does it cost? My VO is RFI and have no clue when Ill get the MR email. Its getting really frustrating.
:(
Regards.

amitgoyal_ec

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Doc's Request.
Birth Certificate (Never received any communication)
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
Hi,

You got your GCMS notes within 3 days from Application of Notes...i mean you applied on 15-08-2015 and you get it yesterday? Is that correct?

jam2k94 said:
I assumed the same and let wait till 15th of September. what new will come on or after 15th of September.

jam2k94

Nov 14, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London - RFI - LBM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged 07-01-2015
Nomination.....
PER 29-01-2015
AOR Received.
N/A with LVO
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
Med's Request
05-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2016
Interview........
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
ان شاء الله Soon
VISA ISSUED...
ان شاء الله Soon
LANDED..........
ان شاء الله Soon
amitgoyal_ec said:
Hi,

You got your GCMS notes within 3 days from Application of Notes...i mean you applied on 15-08-2015 and you get it yesterday? Is that correct?
I received my notes yesterday late night and I applied for these notes on 15/07/2015. It takes around 32 days to receive.

jam2k94

Nov 14, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London - RFI - LBM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged 07-01-2015
Nomination.....
PER 29-01-2015
AOR Received.
N/A with LVO
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
Med's Request
05-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2016
Interview........
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
ان شاء الله Soon
VISA ISSUED...
ان شاء الله Soon
LANDED..........
ان شاء الله Soon
naeemsf said:
Hey,
How can I request for GCMS notes and how much does it cost? My VO is RFI and have no clue when Ill get the MR email. Its getting really frustrating.
:(
Regards.
You can apply for GCMS notes through www.caipsforyou.ca. The cost will be 20 CAD.

My VO is also RFI.

galaxo2001

Star Member
May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 June-14
Doc's Request.
Additional Docs req on 25-June-15
AOR Received.
17 Nov-14
Med's Request
16 June-15
Med's Done....
20 June-15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-Aug-15
Guys,

Finally i received the PPR yesterday (17th August-15), which is after 10 days from DM. (VCM is the VO)

I have some doubts, they require the additional information chart to be filled and sent with the PP. The prob is the file they sent is in PDF format and its not allowing me to type my info. Is it possible to hand write it?

Secondly, the date of the attached correspondence is mentioned as 4th August-15 (although i received it on 17th) and they need the pp within 30 days. Is that normal?

My main concern is the hand written thing. Kindly advise

anjalidave

Star Member
Aug 11, 2015
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with file
Med's Request
26/10/2015
Med's Done....
31/10/2015
Interview........
Medical received update 5th Nov. Decision Made 5th Nov.
Passport Req..
27/11/2015
VISA ISSUED...
so soon
LANDED..........
if god wish everything is possible
can someone please advise me how to request for GCMS and what is the total cost of it. also advise the website. I have received PER in August 2014 and SLU in June 2015. request for PCC in June and then nothing.

I am desperately looking for help on GCMS

fxA2014

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Visa Office......
London- BWJ
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 10
Doc's Request.
Photo request - Feb 5, Schedule A request (after CSE)- July 23
Nomination.....
29th Dec
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
Before fri 210815
Med's Done....
240815 by God's grace
Interview........
waived by God's grace
Passport Req..
070915 by God's grace
VISA ISSUED...
210915 by God's grace
LANDED..........
December 2015 by God's grace
Please confirm my thoughts by responding to these observations:

Its like most people that got photo request are yet to get a response from LVO.
Does it mean that our files went back on queue (not considering our original timeline)
Or something went wrong with the application of those who got photo request?
I am just trying to wonder what could be the cause of this unnecessary delay for most Sept applications.

Also, it is like people with my NOC (0311-Managers in health care) must experience delay because no one has reported any progress since PER.
Even the record on spreadsheet has not shown any significant progress for this NOC.

Timeline on the left please.

Friends, What do you advise please?

Suhas

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
Nomination.....
VO: BWJ
AOR Received.
11-11-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
July 07, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug 05, 2015
Interview........
Passport Submitted: Sep 08, 2015
Passport Req..
Sep 03, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 03, 2015
LANDED..........
Passports received back: Sep 14, 2015
amasroo said:
Dear Suhas
The CIIP live sessions are only available in the Middle East, London, India etc (except Pakistan). So for Pakistan it can only be attended online. I have also enrolled for 3 webinar sessions on this website http://www.prepareforcanada.com/ i.e. if you wish to enroll but again its online.

Dear shb
Both r orientation programs. COA is hosted by IOM while CIIP by the Government of Canada. Which is better? experienced members r invited to comment?
Thanks

DocHasan

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO-RIH
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
Doc's Request.
PER 21-01-2015
Nomination.....
SLU 21/8/15
File Transfer...
TLU on 24/9/15 about File Transfer to LVO
Med's Request
& RPRF on 26/10/15
Med's Done....
5/11/15
Regarding your query about photo request files being delayed that is not true i think. Wash an got a photo request and his PR date was a week before me. However he has SLU and MR already. So IMHO photo requests would not have pushed the file back.

fxA2014 said:
Please confirm my thoughts by responding to these observations:

Its like most people that got photo request are yet to get a response from LVO.
Does it mean that our files went back on queue (not considering our original timeline)
Or something went wrong with the application of those who got photo request?
I am just trying to wonder what could be the cause of this unnecessary delay for most Sept applications.

Also, it is like people with my NOC (0311-Managers in health care) must experience delay because no one has reported any progress since PER.
Even the record on spreadsheet has not shown any significant progress for this NOC.

Timeline on the left please.

Friends, What do you advise please?

sheray

Aug 3, 2014
Dubai
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
No Photo Request.
Nomination.....
PER - 30-12-2014
AOR Received.
SLU (20 JAN 2015) Updated on 26 Aug 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
12-09-2015
Med's Done....
15-09-2015 , Medicals Received , 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
23-10-2015
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
Re: 230 DAYS

jam2k94 said:
You can raise another CSE and also try to get GCMS notes which may help you to understand your file position.
I had ordered notes 2 times. they were yet to start the process.