+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
Carpediem said:
Apparently CIC is in a real hurry to make a decision on our application(positive, I hope). I got a medical appointment for 19th August yesterday, but today got a call from IOM saying they have moved our appointment to the 9th August - that's in two days!!! Not that I'm complaining :) Bring it on.
9th is Sunday.

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
muhzahid said:
Dear Friends,

I have just received a call from IOM Islamabad (phone# 0512831171) at 09:21 AM (PST) that my appointment of Medial Exam has been rescheduled on 09-Aug-2015 at Lahore Center. Previously it was on 20-Aug-2015.

I wanted them the confirmation via email also, but the caller said that there will be no issue at Lahore Center and I may give the reference of this phone call.

Any advice please.

Regards,
Email IOM and confirm. 9th is Sunday.

INAM khan

Feb 21, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO ( RFI)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2014
Nomination.....
29-01-2015
AOR Received.
SLU: 26/08/2015
File Transfer...
05/02/2015
Med's Request
Waiting. ........
Raza Khan said:
Dear Friends (VO = RFI)

Any one observe any activity from VO = RFI other than the CSE response. i.e. starting of further processing, Documents Request or MR etc. As he / she seems very slow from past 2 months.

Regards,

Raza
Sorry to say Raza bahi, yesterday I posted this message, that nowadays RFI is not working on applications, he/she is replying the bundles of emails(which are asked for status of applications) everyday, he/she doesn't have time to work on applications, he/she has generic email and send it to everyone in response of CSE ( "your application is currently awaiting review.........."). That's why don't bother him/her for asking about the status of applications. Each visa officer must ask for additional documents, MR or call for interview after maximum 6th months, but here with RFI the position is changed. One applicant got PER on 8th December but still waiting for RFI response. Its better to order GCMS NOTES and get to know about the status of application.

Thanks

phanwaar

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
Doc's Request.
SENT with app
Nomination.....
Feb 2015
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
SENT with app
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
Aug 2015
Med's Done....
WAITING
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
Inshah ALLAH
Dear Senior Members,

I have a complex situation to handle, please guide...

MY application lodge date was End of Nov 2014
PER date was Feb 2015
I have recvd medical few days back in start of august 2015 (Medical forms sent by CIC for me and my dependent in individual emails)

I am facing following problems.

1. My previous passport lost
2. Me and my wife living separate and she is not willing for medical (In revenge)
3. She might also send CIC an email as i requested her to appear in medical by forwarding emails received by CIC.
4. I have sent change of job details to CIC with additional experience (considering if my points are re-calculated due to new situation as i have requested to drop my wife from dependent, by that i will loose 5 points from her language test- adaptability score )

I have already explained cic through email as well as CSE about the situation i am facing.

Seniors may guide , what will be outcome ?

Thanks

Carpediem

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
CC Charged: 15th Jan 2015, PER: 12th Feb 2015
AOR Received.
SLU: 1st Aug 2015
Med's Request
30th Jul 2015
Med's Done....
19th Aug 2015: Medicals Received in Ecas 17th Oct 2015
Passport Req..
1st Dec 2015 Decision Made: 3rd Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
1st Dec 2015 Passport Received: 22nd Dec 2015
LANDED..........
25th July 2016
True, but a few others have also gotten the same call. Apparently, due to an increased influx of applicants, they have opened new slots for medicals. Doesn't matter to me personally as I would be in Karachi, unable to keep the appointment for the 9th in Islamabad, and will appear on the 19th as per the original emailed schedule with my family. However, would advice others to proceed with caution after determining the validity of the call. Thanks and cheers.

Wash an said:
9th is Sunday.

muhzahid

Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London (VO VCM)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
RPRF paid on 07-Aug-2015
Nomination.....
PER dated 18-Feb-2015
Med's Request
03-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Aug-2015 (3rd line updated on 15-Oct-2015)//Re-medical on 19-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
AlhamdoLillah, on 03-Oct-2016
VISA ISSUED...
[b]AlhamdoLillah, on 25-Oct-2016[/b]
LANDED..........
[b]AlhamdoLillah, on 07-Feb-2017[/b]
Carpediem said:
True, but a few others have also gotten the same call. Apparently, due to an increased influx of applicants, they have opened new slots for medicals. Doesn't matter to me personally as I would be in Karachi, unable to keep the appointment for the 9th in Islamabad, and will appear on the 19th as per the original emailed schedule with my family. However, would advice others to proceed with caution after determining the validity of the call. Thanks and cheers.
Wash an said:
Email IOM and confirm. 9th is Sunday.
I have just dropped them an email to confirm the change in appointment. Hope they will reply soon.

Regards,

SAMANKHAN

Dec 15, 2014
I see so many people coming in without sharing their timelines and then vanishing after getting their answers, when asked for their timelines.

Please share timelines since it helps, it is my humble request to share it before asking ur questions Thanks.

CanadianLov3

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
11-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with File/Application.
File Transfer...
SLU: 24-08-2015
Med's Request
InshAllah Soon
Interview........
InshAllah Waived
phanwaar said:
Dear Senior Members,

PER date was Feb 2015
I have recvd medical few days back in start of august 2015 (Medical forms sent by CIC for me and my dependent in individual emails)

2. Me and my wife living separate and she is not willing for medical (In revenge)
3. She might also send CIC an email as i requested her to appear in medical by forwarding emails received by CIC.
4. I have sent change of job details to CIC with additional experience (considering if my points are re-calculated due to new situation as i have requested to drop my wife from dependent, by that i will loose 5 points from her language test- adaptability score )

I have already explained cic through email as well as CSE about the situation i am facing.

Thanks
Probably ur Mrs took ur passport n it's misplaced hence, however, u can always get another PP on urgent basis, Overall I think you should talk it out with your Mrs. and things will eventually settle down, reason it out with her by making her understand that this is the last FSWP Batch and none other will follow for which you guys already have gotten MR!!! Talk it out , if needed involve elders!

Best of Luck! :)

Suhas

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
Nomination.....
VO: BWJ
AOR Received.
11-11-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
July 07, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug 05, 2015
Interview........
Passport Submitted: Sep 08, 2015
Passport Req..
Sep 03, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 03, 2015
LANDED..........
Passports received back: Sep 14, 2015
phanwaar said:
Dear Senior Members,

PER date was Feb 2015

Thanks
I believe that CIC probably will exclude the points of your spouse language. If even after deducting you exceed the min 67 points; than i hope your case should get through with some possible delays. However, if your desired points fall below of 67 marks; you may gain 4-5 marks by appearing in french language ability test; which may be undertaken after getting concurrence from CIC/VO.

MNAhmad

Dec 24, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Oct-14
Doc's Request.
03-May-16
Nomination.....
13-Feb-15
File Transfer...
13-Feb-15
Med's Request
04-Apr-16
Med's Done....
26-Apr-16
Passport Req..
15-Jul-16
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-16
LANDED..........
05-Oct-16
rq1987 said:
Yesterday one guy got PPR. VO was RFI.
Dear rq1987,

Its been almost 2 months since your medicals, any updates in terms of PPR?

sheray

Aug 3, 2014
Dubai
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
No Photo Request.
Nomination.....
PER - 30-12-2014
AOR Received.
SLU (20 JAN 2015) Updated on 26 Aug 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
12-09-2015
Med's Done....
15-09-2015 , Medicals Received , 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
23-10-2015
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
Kiran74 said:
Hi I have applied on Sep-09 and received my PER on Dec-24. Since then no updates, my NOC 2172 and VO is London. It is 226 days since PR. Is it possible to check with London VO? Is this common?
30 dec per.. No update for me too after that...

Just hold on.... Nothing much you can do.
Besides CSE or Ordering notes.
They will take thier own sweet time.

phanwaar

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
Doc's Request.
SENT with app
Nomination.....
Feb 2015
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
SENT with app
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
Aug 2015
Med's Done....
WAITING
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
Inshah ALLAH
Suhas said:
I believe that CIC probably will exclude the points of your spouse language. If even after deducting you exceed the min 67 points; than i hope your case should get through with some possible delays. However, if your desired points fall below of 67 marks; you may gain 4-5 marks by appearing in french language ability test; which may be undertaken after getting concurrence from CIC/VO.
Shuas ,

Thanks for reply,

without her language points i score to 65 as per my calculation. which clearly rejects my application, but at the time of application i have submitted certificate of experience with date August 2014, now when i sent CSE i have included my promotion letter which states my continuation of job and also adds point of experience which again makes me eligible for 67. Question i have ! will they accept and include promotion letter from company which states current date and also same designation for additional points if i get short of points.

naeemsf

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Nomination.....
22-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
VISA ISSUED...
InshaaAllah Soon
LANDED..........
InshaaAllah Soon
Dear Seniors,
I applied for CSE and got a reply from RFI on 13th July 2015 that my application is currently awaiting review. Since then I haven't had SLU nor MR email. My application was accepted on 23rd Oct. Any help in this regard is appreciated.
Regards.

phanwaar

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
Doc's Request.
SENT with app
Nomination.....
Feb 2015
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
SENT with app
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
Aug 2015
Med's Done....
WAITING
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
Inshah ALLAH
CanadianLov3 said:
Probably ur Mrs took ur passport n it's misplaced hence, however, u can always get another PP on urgent basis, Overall I think you should talk it out with your Mrs. and things will eventually settle down, reason it out with her by making her understand that this is the last FSWP Batch and none other will follow for which you guys already have gotten MR!!! Talk it out , if needed involve elders!

Best of Luck! :)
Thanks for reply,

without her language points i score to 65 as per my calculation. which clearly rejects my application, but at the time of application i have submitted certificate of experience with date August 2014, now when i sent CSE i have included my promotion letter which states my continuation of job and also adds point of experience which again makes me eligible for 67. Question i have ! will they accept and include promotion letter from company which states current date and also same designation for additional points if i get short of points.

DocHasan

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO-RIH
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
Doc's Request.
PER 21-01-2015
Nomination.....
SLU 21/8/15
File Transfer...
TLU on 24/9/15 about File Transfer to LVO
Med's Request
& RPRF on 26/10/15
Med's Done....
5/11/15
Dear Naeem bro. Am a 21st Oct applicant, 21st Jan PER. After reading the forum I think this wait is normal on average. Yes few people have gotten MRs much sooner than us but that is how LVO works I guess. Are you a single applicant or with family? Also how much travel history do you have? I've heard that apps with extensive travel history and dependents take longer to process. So am waiting patiently :). As for RFI's reply, thats the standard reply they give to each and every applicant whom they have no update to offer.

naeemsf said:
Dear Seniors,
I applied for CSE and got a reply from RFI on 13th July 2015 that my application is currently awaiting review. Since then I haven't had SLU nor MR email. My application was accepted on 23rd Oct. Any help in this regard is appreciated.
Regards.