+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
atif909 said:
Dear All,

Hope you are doing well. I want to ask one question regarding Police certificate requirement. I was doing a job in abroad 11 years ago. I left that job in January 2004 and came back to home country.
Could you please tell me, do i need a Police clearance certificate of that Country where i lived 11 years ago?
I think it is very difficult and almost impossible to get 11 years old Police certificate from any abroad country. For the last 11 years i do not have any travel history of abroad.
Your answer will be highly appreciated.
If i stayed there for more than six months yes in that case u will need that certificate. Try to get it as soon as possible before visa office ask for it as they will give u 30 days deadline only

atif909

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-14
Nomination.....
25-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Not know
Med's Request
August 07, 2015
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Dear Zmasqood,

Thanks for your instant reply. But CIC mention on there web side that you only need police certificates during the last 5 years only. In my case it is more than 10 years when i leave that country.
Please also guide me is there any possibility to get Police certificate from abroad country after 10 years? What do you think where i need to contact to get that Police certificate? Do i need to contact that country Embassy office in my country or contact directly that country Police office to get Police certificate?
Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.

atif909

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-14
Nomination.....
25-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Not know
Med's Request
August 07, 2015
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Dear Zmasqood,

Moreover, CIC only demand 10 years of your personal history on Back ground declaration form. It mean they do not want to go beyond 10 years in any case. They also demand last 10 years reference letters of your employment. So my employment of abroad is more than 10 years. In this case i think they will not require 10 years old police certificate. Furthermore, i have read on this forum that once person show difficulty to get PCC from Saudia Arabia which was with in 3 years and visa office gave him waiver.
Any how i will try to get that police certificate before visa officer demand it.

MFI_2014

Sep 18, 2014
Hi,

I provide the bank certificate with the application which shows the required funds. Now last month i purchased new car through bank financing that bank loan is appearing in my second bank account which i never disclosed to VO, as this is my secondary account, my salary is not credited to this account. Now the situation is that if they consider only my salary account there will be no problem, as I maintained the minimum fund required throughout the period since I applied for Canadian immigration, however if they asked for the credit history from the central bank or bank regulatory authorities that car lease will appear in that and the net worth will be negative in term of cash/liquid assets.

My consultant is saying that they might reject your case on that basis. I told him that if the bank loan will appear than there is also asset against that loan (the car itself). But he said they might contact the central bank or regulatory authorities to provide the credit history and based in that they will reject my case. I am very worried. Please clarify.

Secondly if they caught the loan will they give chance say 30 days or 60 days to pay off the loan, will it OK if i sell the car at that time and pay off the money. What is the normal practice, will they the bank certificate which I provide or they will contact for credit history?

One more thing, will the property or other fixed asset can be used as a substitute for cash/bank balance.
Please advice.

MFI_2014

Sep 18, 2014
Hi,

I provide the bank certificate with the application which shows the required funds. Now last month i purchased new car through bank financing that bank loan is appearing in my second bank account which i never disclosed to VO, as this is my secondary account, my salary is not credited to this account. Now the situation is that if they consider only my salary account there will be no problem, as I maintained the minimum fund required throughout the period since I applied for Canadian immigration, however if they asked for the credit history from the central bank or bank regulatory authorities that car lease will appear in that and the net worth will be negative in term of cash/liquid assets.

My consultant is saying that they might reject your case on that basis. I told him that if the bank loan will appear than there is also asset against that loan (the car itself). But he said they might contact the central bank or regulatory authorities to provide the credit history and based in that they will reject my case. I am very worried. Please clarify.

Secondly if they caught the loan will they give chance say 30 days or 60 days to pay off the loan, will it OK if i sell the car at that time and pay off the money. What is the normal practice, will they the bank certificate which I provide or they will contact for credit history?

One more thing, will the property or other fixed asset can be used as a substitute for cash/bank balance.
Please advice.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
atif909 said:
Dear Zmasqood,

Thanks for your instant reply. But CIC mention on there web side that you only need police certificates during the last 5 years only. In my case it is more than 10 years when i leave that country.
Please also guide me is there any possibility to get Police certificate from abroad country after 10 years? What do you think where i need to contact to get that Police certificate? Do i need to contact that country Embassy office in my country or contact directly that country Police office to get Police certificate?
Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Thats not true u need certificate from each place u lived since the age of 18. And i dont know what u mean by abroad u need to mention country name as each coumtry has different procedure to obtain pcc visit below link and find out all abt pcc and how to get one from respective country

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
atif909 said:
Dear Zmasqood,

Moreover, CIC only demand 10 years of your personal history on Back ground declaration form. It mean they do not want to go beyond 10 years in any case. They also demand last 10 years reference letters of your employment. So my employment of abroad is more than 10 years. In this case i think they will not require 10 years old police certificate. Furthermore, i have read on this forum that once person show difficulty to get PCC from Saudia Arabia which was with in 3 years and visa office gave him waiver.
Any how i will try to get that police certificate before visa officer demand it.
If u gave history of last 10 years visa officer will ask u to resubmitt forms including history since age of 18. If u r talking abt saudi arabia the guy got waiver bcz for saudi CIC know u can not get pcc once u r no more resident so they normally waive that. But all other countries u need so it depends from which country u need

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
MFI_2014 said:
Hi,

Please advice.
Slap ur consultant hard as CIC dont check credit history. If needed they will only verify ur acccount for which u provided statement in application so chill out

MNAhmad

Dec 24, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Oct-14
Doc's Request.
03-May-16
Nomination.....
13-Feb-15
File Transfer...
13-Feb-15
Med's Request
04-Apr-16
Med's Done....
26-Apr-16
Passport Req..
15-Jul-16
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-16
LANDED..........
05-Oct-16
Zmaqsood said:
Thats not true u need certificate from each place u lived since the age of 18. And i dont know what u mean by abroad u need to mention country name as each coumtry has different procedure to obtain pcc visit below link and find out all abt pcc and how to get one from respective country

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp
On that note, I've a question: The start date on PCC should be the 18th birthbirthday? I lived on same address from birth till 25 yrs and then on 2 different addresses afterwards. However, my wife lived on different addresses in Karachi till 14 yrs and then she lived on same address till 19 before we got married and moved to Islamabad.

Someone plz advise how to tackle this in terms of dates on PCC.

MFI_2014

Sep 18, 2014
Zmaqsood said:
Slap ur consultant hard as CIC dont check credit history. If needed they will only verify ur acccount for which u provided statement in application so chill out
Thanks Zmaqsood.

MNAhmad

Dec 24, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Oct-14
Doc's Request.
03-May-16
Nomination.....
13-Feb-15
File Transfer...
13-Feb-15
Med's Request
04-Apr-16
Med's Done....
26-Apr-16
Passport Req..
15-Jul-16
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-16
LANDED..........
05-Oct-16
Hobba2008 said:
By the grace of Allah, I received MR today :)
Congrats.

atif909

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-14
Nomination.....
25-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Not know
Med's Request
August 07, 2015
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Hi Every one,

I have one question please. I have given the required funds statement to CIC at the time of application. After that i withdraw that money and invested into business. As every one know banks are not giving handsome profit of deposits. I want to ask is it necessary to maintain required funds into bank through out the process of application or if visa officer again required Bank statement at that time your bank statement should have sufficient funds???? I think it is very difficult for everyone to maintain such a big amount into bank statement for period of one year.
Please help me in this matter?

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
MNAhmad said:
On that note, I've a question: The start date on PCC should be the 18th birthbirthday? I lived on same address from birth till 25 yrs and then on 2 different addresses afterwards. However, my wife lived on different addresses in Karachi till 14 yrs and then she lived on same address till 19 before we got married and moved to Islamabad.

Someone plz advise how to tackle this in terms of dates on PCC.
Pcc is as per country basis so u need one pcc from each country u lived more than 6 months. So in ur case u just need pcc from ur recent most address. As cic always say provide pcc from pakistan they dont say provide pcc from blah blah addresses. So get both pcc for u nd ur wife from recent address

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
atif909 said:
Hi Every one,

I have one question please. I have given the required funds statement to CIC at the time of application. After that i withdraw that money and invested into business. As every one know banks are not giving handsome profit of deposits. I want to ask is it necessary to maintain required funds into bank through out the process of application or if visa officer again required Bank statement at that time your bank statement should have sufficient funds???? I think it is very difficult for everyone to maintain such a big amount into bank statement for period of one year.
Please help me in this matter?
Technically speaking u shud maintain funds as sometimes they may ask u to provide last 6 months bank statement but if u r able to document funds in/out in that statement and explain the reason of in/outs u shud be fine

atif909

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-14
Nomination.....
25-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Not know
Med's Request
August 07, 2015
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Dear Zmasqood,

I will try to get police certificate. Please tell me either the police certificate is for current date or the date when we left that country?
I mean do i need a Police certificate of current date or 10 yeasr old date????