+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

betty1

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
As i mentioned earlier our file was transferred to Ankara from London. Today we received email from Ankara that we need to undergo medical exam, update all forms, and send them updated pcc, pat prpf within 30 days. We are currently on vacation, will be back in 10 days, so we will have 20 days left. Based on your experience how realistic is to finish all these above mentioned tasks within 20 days? We asked them some extension, i dont know if they give it to us...

Engineer_Raj

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
Doha, Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2014
Doc's Request.
Updated My Father Death Certificate & Family Info Chart on 15th June 15
Nomination.....
(PER) 01/03/2015 & DD 05/02/2015
AOR Received.
SLU Updated on 26th August 15. Started Processing on 13th March 15.
IELTS Request
Sent With An Application
File Transfer...
Already transferred in April 2015, Recd reply to my email
Med's Request
16-12-2015
Med's Done....
20-12-2015
Interview........
Waived by Gods Grace
Passport Req..
RPRF-22-12-2015. Doc Sent-31-12-2015. PPR-04-02-2016.
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2016
LANDED..........
Hopefully Soon in 2016 by God's Grace :)
betty1 said:
As i mentioned earlier our file was transferred to Ankara from London. Today we received email from Ankara that we need to undergo medical exam, update all forms, and send them updated pcc, pat prpf within 30 days. We are currently on vacation, will be back in 10 days, so we will have 20 days left. Based on your experience how realistic is to finish all these above mentioned tasks within 20 days? We asked them some extension, i dont know if they give it to us...
Congrats.. and try to submit the docs asap.

Engineer_Raj

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
Doha, Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2014
Doc's Request.
Updated My Father Death Certificate & Family Info Chart on 15th June 15
Nomination.....
(PER) 01/03/2015 & DD 05/02/2015
AOR Received.
SLU Updated on 26th August 15. Started Processing on 13th March 15.
IELTS Request
Sent With An Application
File Transfer...
Already transferred in April 2015, Recd reply to my email
Med's Request
16-12-2015
Med's Done....
20-12-2015
Interview........
Waived by Gods Grace
Passport Req..
RPRF-22-12-2015. Doc Sent-31-12-2015. PPR-04-02-2016.
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2016
LANDED..........
Hopefully Soon in 2016 by God's Grace :)
betty1 said:
Congrats.. and try to submit the docs asap.

ruqayya

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
London, united kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO- KKB
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
10-02-2015 (PER)
Med's Request
01-06-2015
Med's Done....
12-06-2015 TLU- 19-06-2015
Interview........
Waived~
Passport Req..
27-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2015
rq1987 said:
Hmm tou should have heard soon too. No 2nd line update. Have raised a cse today. Lets see what happens. Hoping for the same InshaAllah. Eid becomes doubled for us.
in sha' Allah. please tell us if you get any response to your query. i am also thinking about raising a CSE in the coming week, if i don't hear anything from LVO in this week.

ahsan99

Sep 5, 2014
Did any one from LVO get MR whose file was previously with status of PUT-AWAY as per GCMS notes???

In other words did any one whose status in GCMS notes was previously PUT-AWAY , later observed movement in file and received MR ??

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
ahsan99 said:
Did any one from LVO got MR whose file was previously with status of PUT-AWAY???

In other words did any one whose status in GCMS notes was PUT-AWAY received MR ??
Few. Dec n Jan and before files are mostly PA

khurramrizvi

Jun 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Doc's Request.
05 June 2015
Nomination.....
07 March 2015 (PER)
Med's Request
19 August 2015
Med's Done....
31 August 2015
Interview........
bye bye
Passport Req..
14 September 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22 September 2015
LANDED..........
Feb or March 2016
ahsan99 said:

what is meant by PUT-AWAY sir?
Is it possible to get MR once file goes to PUT-AWAY status? any example in this regard on forum?
Put away means either file is stop at certain stage or is in waiting for its turn. If you live in metropolitan city its easy for CIC to confirm the contents of your application but if you put addresses of certain far flung cities then CIC or the third party need some time to get response from the concerning authorities. Same goes with employment if you are working in multi national its easy and swift to get response rather than local or small organisations. So the delay in responses or collecting in data cause your file in PUT AWAY status.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
khurramrizvi said:
Put away means either file is stop at certain stage or is in waiting for its turn. If you live in metropolitan city its easy for CIC to confirm the contents of your application but if you put addresses of certain far flung cities then CIC or the third party need some time to get response from the concerning authorities. Same goes with employment if you are working in multi national its easy and swift to get response rather than local or small organisations. So the delay in responses or collecting in data cause your file in PUT AWAY status.
Thats not correct. My file was in putaway status when i got GCMS notes back in may 2015 which i applied in april. The next review date mentioned was april 17 which was 4 days after i requested gcms. But my 2nd line got updated on 29 May. Actually these are all our predictions that how LVO works and u can never be sure why someones file is lying unattended for so long. We need to find some real visa officer from lVO and beg him to clear our anxiety over this issue

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
ahsan99 said:

what is meant by PUT-AWAY sir?
Is it possible to get MR once file goes to PUT-AWAY status? any example in this regard on forum?
hello ahan do u have put away status?see I had two set of notes both have same status in spite of 8 months after PER and 1 year after application

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
immigrant2b said:
hello ahan do u have put away status?see I had two set of notes both have same status in spite of 8 months after PER and 1 year after application
Imigrant i have seen few july cases who r still hanging in their and getting MR every now and then i hope one day it will pop up in ur inbox as well just dont lose hope buddy. And for time being let it off ur head and keep urself busy in normal day routine. Getting depressed and angry wont help. Best of luck buddy

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
Zmaqsood said:
Thats not correct. My file was in putaway status when i got GCMS notes back in may 2015 which i applied in april. The next review date mentioned was april 17 which was 4 days after i requested gcms. But my 2nd line got updated on 29 May. Actually these are all our predictions that how LVO works and u can never be sure why someones file is lying unattended for so long. We need to find some real visa officer from lVO and beg him to clear our anxiety over this issue
you might be right Z maqsood look my status same Put away in two set of notes one applied in march and other june.In latest notes due date was 28/6/15 but nothing happened so far I am really stressed out its been more than 8 months since PER and over one year since application filled

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
Zmaqsood said:
Imigrant i have seen few july cases who r still hanging in their and getting MR every now and then i hope one day it will pop up in ur inbox as well just dont lose hope buddy. And for time being let it off ur head and keep urself busy in normal day routine. Getting depressed and angry wont help. Best of luck buddy
thanks bro but I don't know how much more wait needs to be done I have to make very important decisions regarding future this year that's y I was waiting for some activity in notes but couldn't find except Put away