+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

mwrooney

Aug 31, 2014
Re: NOC code 2172 MR?

zkr0911 said:
Dear seniors
Today I raised CSE and got response from MXH that ur file is awaiting review by an immigration officer.
I havn't seen any VO MXH on this forum.
DONNO who replied
Dear ZKR, I think you are the 3rd or 4th Applicant in this forum whose Visa Officer is MXH as in this going week, he replied to 3 to 4 people as Program Assistant.

You will also see DRD in move.

hussain12015

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHA-ALLAH
Hello all, AOA,

Hello Everybody,

I have received an email Dated: June 10, 2015 to resubmit the Schedule A/Background Declaration form for myself and for my spouse from RFI.

1- Can some one tell me is this a positive sign. Because I have added a new born in January till date no update from that side, even my CC is not charged yet. To resubmit request about the Schedule A/Background Declaration form means background checks are complete.
2- what procedure should i follow for submission of these forms. should i, after filling and signing, scan and E-mail them or send through courier, Please advise me if some one has done it before.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Hussain

L-General

Jun 11, 2015
hussain12015 said:
Hello all, AOA,

Hello Everybody,

I have received an email Dated: June 10, 2015 to resubmit the Schedule A/Background Declaration form for myself and for my spouse from RFI.

1- Can some one tell me is this a positive sign. Because I have added a new born in January till date no update from that side, even my CC is not charged yet. To resubmit request about the Schedule A/Background Declaration form means background checks are complete.
2- what procedure should i follow for submission of these forms. should i, after filling and signing, scan and E-mail them or send through courier, Please advise me if some one has done it before.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Hussain
Yes, it is a positive sign that your application review/processing has started. What about ECAS, any second line yet?

If you check on this forum, you'll see that most people reply to document request emails with a scanned copy attached.

Hope your process goes lightening fast from here on, wish you all the best!!

snmack

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hussain12015 said:
Hello all, AOA,

Hello Everybody,

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Hussain
Hi Hussain

You said, your CC is not charged, i believe its for addition of New Born Baby. One of my friend send documents for addition of his spouse along with payment form (with CC details). After a month he raised CSE because his CC was not charged. He got reply that We have received the submitted items, but cannot accept the fee payment form you have submitted as a payment method.

Please submit a processing fee of $550 in form of a bank draft made payable to “Receiver General for Canada”.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng

This case was between Jan to Mar 2015, process may be changed Now.

Further, Send your document via courier. I have experience with RFI she doesn't accept documents in form of email.

I hope this will help, best of luck.

Regards

L-General

Jun 11, 2015
[size=10pt]Hi All, your suggestions are welcome please.

Finally the long awaited MR was received 3 days ago on Monday, but I'm a bit confused because it is an auto-generated mail.

Another observation is that the mail was not sent by a VO, no documents requested, no RPRF payment or PCC requested.

ECAS remains single line, but the most baffling part is that this auto-MR was sent exactly 1 year into my application - Are these normal things?
[/size]

hussain12015

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHA-ALLAH
L-General said:
Yes, it is a positive sign that your application review/processing has started. What about ECAS, any second line yet?

If you check on this forum, you'll see that most people reply to document request emails with a scanned copy attached.

Hope your process goes lightening fast from here on, wish you all the best!!
Dear no SLU updated. but i ma happy at least some movement is started

hussain12015

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHA-ALLAH
snmack said:
Hi Hussain

You said, your CC is not charged, i believe its for addition of New Born Baby. One of my friend send documents for addition of his spouse along with payment form (with CC details). After a month he raised CSE because his CC was not charged. He got reply that We have received the submitted items, but cannot accept the fee payment form you have submitted as a payment method.

Please submit a processing fee of $550 in form of a bank draft made payable to “Receiver General for Canada”.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng

This case was between Jan to Mar 2015, process may be changed Now.

Further, Send your document via courier. I have experience with RFI she doesn't accept documents in form of email.

I hope this will help, best of luck.

Regards
Dear snmack,

thank you for detailed reply. yes CC was about addition of a new born.
Regards

Indianbritish

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Doc's Request.
submitted with application
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received from London VO
IELTS Request
Included in application, Upfront PCC submitted on 30-09-2015
File Transfer...
SLU (23-10-2014) on 26-08-2015 and TLU on 02-10-2015
Med's Request
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
19-10-2015 / 20-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Issued on 02-11-2015 - Received on 19-11-2015
LANDED..........
March / April 2016
Congrats for MR.
Can you please share your timeline?
Thanks

L-General said:

Finally the long awaited MR was received 3 days ago on Monday, but I'm a bit confused because it is an auto-generated mail.

Another observation is that the mail was not sent by a VO, no documents requested, no RPRF payment or PCC requested.

ECAS remains single line, but the most baffling part is that this auto-MR was sent exactly 1 year into my application - Are these normal things?
[/size]

Raza Khan

Apr 14, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO (Visa Officer=RFI)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
27-01-2015
AOR Received.
25-08-2015 (SLU)
File Transfer...
27-01-2015
Med's Request
25-04-2016
L-General said:

[/size]
Dear

Share your time lines app filed; PER; and Visa Officer name.

Raza Khan

Apr 14, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO (Visa Officer=RFI)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
27-01-2015
AOR Received.
25-08-2015 (SLU)
File Transfer...
27-01-2015
Med's Request
25-04-2016
Visa Offier = RFI

User Name App. file NOC PER Photo Interview SLU Doc. MR TLU PPR Visa Place App / Nationality ==========================================================================
Processed 13-Jul 1111 25-Nov 12-Mar 27-Mar 27-Mar 07-Apr 19-Apr 21-Apr KSA
MSMPK 31-Jul 4011 25-Nov 20-Mar 26-Feb 26-Feb 24-Mar 01-Apr 27-Apr Pak
SNMACK 01-Aug 2171 27-Nov 14-Apr 26-Mar 16-Apr 19-May Pak
sk540 01-Aug 0112 25-Nov 06-Feb 26-Mar 17-Apr 14-May 18-May 08-Jun Pak
Yousif2010 03-Sep 2234 23-Dec 25-Feb 07-Apr UAE
Hussain215 03-Sep 0111 23-Dec 10-Jun Pak
B positive 04-Sep 3012 11-Dec Pak
SWEETYks 04-Sep 1111 17-Dec Pak
amitgoyal 05-Sep 0113 22-Dec 05-Feb Abu Dhabi/India harshman 24-Sep 1114 20-Dec 30-Apr UAE
bkmadhu 22-Oct 0112 23-Jan 10-Jun UAE
asad.naqvi 28-Oct 2131 25-Jan 26-Feb KSA
Guideline 28-Oct 2281 04-Feb
raza khan 30-Oct 2131 27-Jan Pak
barb_20 30-Oct 0113 29-Jan UAE
yameen 30-Oct 2281 29-Jan UAE/India
rq1987 31-Oct 1212 28-Jan 12-May 28-May Pak
jam2k94 03-Nov 0113 29-Jan Kwt

Gics

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 july 2014
Nomination.....
19 nov 2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
SLU 26 august 2015
im observing that majority of da ppl from JULY got their visa n they r Pakistani like me

im 25 JULY app\ PER 19 nov ....LVO

but i dint get any kinda reply yet

my consultant advice it is quite normal so no need to worry

but obviously it give me anxiety why im in da few one lists who dint get any response from visa office

but today i checked my ECAS the date at the bottom of the page is changed n it depict the updates has been done on 2 JUNE

n this is da only positive signs from long time/wait

but still no signs of MR or no second line updates ... hope ALLAH ALMIGHTY be kind on me n i get da MR in this month INSHA ALLAH

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
Gics said:
im observing that majority of da ppl from JULY got their visa n they r Pakistani like me

but obviously it give me anxiety why im in da few one lists who dint get any response from visa office

but today i checked my ECAS the date at the bottom of the page is changed n it depict the updates has been done on 2 JUNE

but still no signs of MR or no second line updates ... hope ALLAH ALMIGHTY be kind on me n i get da MR in this month INSHA ALLAH
Raise CSE or order GCMS. It's not normal. That June 2 update is regarding system maintenance or update. Nothing to do with your file.

INAM khan

Feb 21, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO ( RFI)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2014
Nomination.....
29-01-2015
AOR Received.
SLU: 26/08/2015
File Transfer...
05/02/2015
Med's Request
Waiting. ........
Gics said:

Dear Brother,

June 2 is written in every ECAS status, it has nothing to do with your application. So it's better to raise CSE and get the response from LVO about application.

snmack

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gics said:

Bro! Sorry to disappoint you but, Date modified:2015-06-02 is not related to your application. Its related to ECAS website.

Keep your HOPE alive, INSHA ALLAH you will hear good news soon.

cp19752

May 4, 2014
seemabqazi said:
Hi,

Can any one share the details for VCM, what is the efficiency of this VO. Is this VO or not?

Kind regards,
Yes friend, he is VO & our case is also with him, MR takes time but then it is very fast