+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

lionel_desouza

May 1, 2014
Hi,
I have submitted my passport at abudhabi visa office for PR visa stamping on the 20th of April 2015. Havent heard from them since then. How long does it usually take to get the passport back? Is there any way to follow up?

ksq

Star Member
May 5, 2014
rabiboy said:
Aug 13th Applicant, no second line till date.
on average I m noticing 200 days till MR. So lets wait patiently. I m predicting my MR to come at end of june after 7 months

dubairolla

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Hi Seniors,

I have paid my RPRF in online today. During my payment it did not ask my details like Identification number OR date of birth.

In my RPRF receipt my name (same in the credit card) only mentioned, no other details are there. Identification number, date of birth and address is showing blank. should i fill these information by hand writing? I am confused now. please help me what happened in your case. please advise.

sk540

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
6th Feb, 26th March & 31st March
Nomination.....
PER: 25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
(with RPRF)17th April 2015
Med's Done....
4th May 2015, 3rd line updated: 14th May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016
dubairolla said:
Hi Seniors,

I have paid my RPRF in online today. During my payment it did not ask my details like Identification number OR date of birth.

In my RPRF receipt my name (same in the credit card) only mentioned, no other details are there. Identification number, date of birth and address is showing blank. should i fill these information by hand writing? I am confused now. please help me what happened in your case. please advise.
Hi

Dont worry its not a big issue... in my RPRF Fee i used credit card of my friend so even my name was not mentioned on receipt..

I took the printout and send it to visa office with other documents required by my visa office (LVO).

ur receipt has receipt number... tht will help them identify tht its ur fee therefore sending hardcopy to visa office is very important.

Good luck

dubairolla

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
sk540 said:
Hi

Dont worry its not a big issue... in my RPRF Fee i used credit card of my friend so even my name was not mentioned on receipt..

I took the printout and send it to visa office with other documents required by my visa office (LVO).

ur receipt has receipt number... tht will help them identify tht its ur fee therefore sending hardcopy to visa office is very important.

Good luck
Hi, Your Identification number, DOB & Address were mentioned in this RPRF?

CN_70

Dec 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dubairolla said:
Hi Seniors,

me also was same. no DOB, no ID, no address, no tel. Just my name as per credit card and I send them the receipt by email and every thing is fine. I think the idea is that only you have the receipt copy so only you can use it. best luck

Gics

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 july 2014
Nomination.....
19 nov 2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
SLU 26 august 2015
im 25 july applicant
PER 19 November

since than nothing can b hear by CIC or LVO

anyone here with the same time line waiting for MR...

or every other case get proceed ?????

khattak007

May 6, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 July, 2014
File Transfer...
Second Line Update : 8th Apr, 2015
Med's Request
17 Apr, 2015
Med's Done....
24th Apr, 2015
Interview........
IA Waived
Passport Req..
8th May, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29th May, 2015
LANDED..........
IA in July 2015
dubairolla said:
Hi Seniors,

Here is what you need to do...

1. Print the receipt and fill in all the details by hand.
2. Scan the receipt and send two separate emails
a. To VO (from where you received the request)
b. CPPO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca
No need to send a hard-copy. I did it this way and it worked.

Note: Write the purpose of email in subject and do add following details in your email

Surname:
Given name(s):
Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD):
Unique Client Identifier (UCI):
Application number:
Type of application:

Shakir

Jan 21, 2014
lionel_desouza said:
Hi,
I have submitted my passport at abudhabi visa office for PR visa stamping on the 20th of April 2015. Havent heard from them since then. How long does it usually take to get the passport back? Is there any way to follow up?
Hello Lionel,

Sorry for not responding to you earlier.

I can simply understand your anxiety but suggest you to have patience. This is the last phase of the process and hope you will get your passport(s) in a day or two. Unfortunately there is no way to track the progress or to follow up on it.

Best of luck.

khattak007

May 6, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 July, 2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17 Apr, 2015
Med's Done....
24th Apr, 2015
Interview........
IA Waived
Passport Req..
8th May, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29th May, 2015
LANDED..........
IA in July 2015
What is the average return time for passport submitted to Islamabad Visa Office?? Anybody that has the experience, please share....

blackcap99

Sep 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khattak007 said:
What is the average return time for passport submitted to Islamabad Visa Office?? Anybody that has the experience, please share....
These days its taking couple of weeks. By the way who is your visa officer?

khattak007

May 6, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 July, 2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17 Apr, 2015
Med's Done....
24th Apr, 2015
Interview........
IA Waived
Passport Req..
8th May, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29th May, 2015
LANDED..........
IA in July 2015
blackcap99 said:
These days its taking couple of weeks. By the way who is your visa officer?
OKay Thanks, it's MCH...

manager_finance

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London (BWJ, Visa Officer)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2014
Doc's Request.
10-04-2015
Nomination.....
30-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-02-2014
IELTS Request
Already given
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
July 21, 2015
Med's Done....
August 24, 2015
Interview........
Waived Masha Allah
Passport Req..
September 02, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah coming soon.....
LANDED..........
Insha Allah g Insha Allah
Dear LVO members, I have noticed LVO is not processing any MR and very slow since 2 to 3 weeks. One of member from Uk emailed them they replied your further process will start after 2-4 months. What does that mean? Does it mean LVO is busy in someother assignment and will not work on our applications till July end? I want you to share your view.

Gondal525

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manager_finance said:
Dear LVO members, I have noticed LVO is not processing any MR and very slow since 2 to 3 weeks. One of member from Uk emailed them they replied your further process will start after 2-4 months. What does that mean? Does it mean LVO is busy in someother assignment and will not work on our applications till July end? I want you to share your view.

wychaudhry

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2014
Nomination.....
05-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
Med's Request
28-04-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
Passport Req..
20-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-2015
My spouse is a Govt. employee (doctor) and she has been promoted to next grade a week ago. After promotion she has been transferred to a different hospital. She is not the principal applicant so do I need to update VO about this change?

Thank you.