Waived
Passport Req..
[move][color=red]18 Mar 2016 RIH[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
12-09-2016
hopemartins said:
Hello officers,

I need your guidance,

LVO has requested my payslips from past employer. I had worked for two years with this employer, but LVO did not specify duration.

Now my question is " how many months payslip document am I suppose to send to them?

I would be waiting for response.

Thanks in advance.

seems the have doubt about this period , so better give them pay slips for the whole time you worked for that company
can you please share your complete timeline?

jonsco00

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 Jul 2014
Nomination.....
17 Nov 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7 April 2015
Med's Done....
21 April 2015
Passport Req..
29 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
07 May 2015
Have now done medical today, and time taken has been around 40 minutes in total. Glad it has been done, and now waiting for results to be uploaded and hopefully all will be ok :)

hopemartins

Oct 21, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18.N0V, 2014
Doc's Request.
APRIL 13TH.
Nomination.....
9th Feb. 2015
AOR Received.
26TH AUG.2015 ( we started processing ur app. on March 3rd, 2015)
modysudan said:

seems the have doubt about this period , so better give them pay slips for the whole time you worked for that company
can you please share your complete timeline?
ok I will do that.

My time line: App filed: 18, N0v., NOC 2145, per 9th Feb

thanks.

Xavier Sharma

Jan 29, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney > London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Payment 12-02-15
Nomination.....
09-03-15 PER
AOR Received.
N/A with LVO
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-06-2015
Med's Done....
26-06-2015 TLU 11-07-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2015
LANDED..........
This is where dream becomes real!!
manager_finance said:
I am expecting medical and police certificate email by April end Insha Allah. May I get my Medical and PCC early to save time at the end? ???
You will not be able to have your medical until you have your letter, the doctors will not start without

Rai Mazhar Farid Jami

Nov 18, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Pics req 10 Feb, submitted on 16 Feb 2015....Schedule A & PCC request on 29 July2015
Nomination.....
31-12-2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
2nd line updated on 29 July 2015
Med's Request
22 January 2016 , RPRF and passport copies
Med's Done....
28 January 2016 and medical received line updated on 12 Feb 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10 February 2016 submitted on 16 Feb
VISA ISSUED...
11 March 2016
LANDED..........
30-01-2017
jonsco00 said:
Have now done medical today, and time taken has been around 40 minutes in total. Glad it has been done, and now waiting for results to be uploaded and hopefully all will be ok :)
Congrats, where you get your Medicals done ?

jonsco00

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 Jul 2014
Nomination.....
17 Nov 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7 April 2015
Med's Done....
21 April 2015
Passport Req..
29 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
07 May 2015
Rai Mazhar Farid Jami said:
Congrats, where you get your Medicals done ?
Rai Mazhar Farid Jami.....Thanks. It was at Spire Shawfair Park Hospital in Edinburgh, Scotland

taffi824

Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged : 13-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER Received : 08-01-2015
I submitted 5 from each employer. but since they purposely asked you. better to submit all. by the way who is your visa officer?

hopemartins said:
Hello officers,

I need your guidance,

LVO has requested my payslips from past employer. I had worked for two years with this employer, but LVO did not specify duration.

Now my question is " how many months payslip document am I suppose to send to them?

Thanks in advance.

sk540

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
6th Feb, 26th March & 31st March
Nomination.....
PER: 25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
(with RPRF)17th April 2015
Med's Done....
4th May 2015, 3rd line updated: 14th May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016
hopemartins said:
Hello officers,

I need your guidance,

Thanks in advance.
Provide them atleast 6 months payslips... i was also asoed to submit payslips and they specifically mentioned last 6 months..

fswpdxb

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
AOR Received.
4-Sept-2014
Med's Request
22-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
4-Nov-2014 updated on Ecas
Interview........
PPR1 ,PCC,updated info chart,Sch A form-22-oct-2014.All doc reached 10th Nov-2014
Passport Req..
23rd feb-2014 & submitted on 25 Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 March-2015 and passports received.
LANDED..........
Alhamdulilah-Short landing(Calgary) in April-2015-returned back.All went Well.
rizwan150 said:
Congratulations on your landing...

I am due to land in may last week in calgary, i have a few questions regarding landing:

1- Immigration officer at the airport asked any question regarding, is this your short landing or permanent? - NO not at all.
2- Did he filed your PR card application? - Yes
3- Did he ask to show your Ticket? No

I am asking these questions, as i heard from a friend that sometimes they do ask for this question, if you say this is short landing then they do not file your application for PR card. And one friend was also asked to show the ticket after he replies that i am here on permanent landing. After showing ticket which was one way, his application for PR card was processed. I heard this from someone.

I am a bit concerned about this part, as i am only going for 12 days just to apply for PR cards and give landing before visas expire.

Please share your experience regarding these queries.

Thank you.
They didnt ask me anything.Their is no relation of PR card with short landing and permanent landing.Their condition is only to land at any canadian port even if its for one day.They are cool and helpful people.I met three different officers at the airport and all were very helpful and esy going.So no worries.only make sure to take CPR of you and each of your all family members if they are also travelling with you.

Hope this helps.

quebec2013

Aug 27, 2013
fswpdxb said:
Hi guys,

Did a short landing in calgary and just returned back along with family of 4..All went well and smooth.
I was their for a week only.I took only $3000 with me but they never asked me for any funds as such.I resided in my friends house
Always remember to make a list of goods you would like to take to canada and submit it to immigration officer.So next time when you take those goods along with you their is no tax on it.You can also import a car tax free.This is only once for immigrants.
I got the SIN number which is important for Job and to open bank accounts and other requirements.So better get the SIN number which you can get from Immigrant service centers in that city.You can google it depending on your city of landing.only your passport along with CPR will be enough to get SIN number.
Currently Oil and gas job market is down due to prices...but other service industry are doing very well and IT jobs should not be an issue.

Hope this will be helpful.

Thanks
Could you please tell about POF how you arrange it, and PR card application you visit the office or it is on airport because I read some time photo not match did you provide same photo as PPR request and your friend will send PR card to you because some people face a problem to sending PR card

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 (Self MR + RPRF for both) & 31-07-2014 (Spouse MR),
Med's Done....
06-07-2014 (Self) & 18-08-2014 (Spouse)
Passport Req..
PPR-1 + PPR-2: 17-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2015, Passport Received: 17-03-2015
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
fswpdxb said:
They didnt ask me anything.Their is no relation of PR card with short landing and permanent landing.Their condition is only to land at any canadian port even if its for one day.They are cool and helpful people.I met three different officers at the airport and all were very helpful and esy going.So no worries.only make sure to take CPR of you and each of your all family members if they are also travelling with you.

Hope this helps.
Thanks for your reply.

Just to add on one personal experience of my friend who did landing on 20 April 2015.

He was standing in the queu at calgary airport, there was a couple in front of him who was getting served by the immigration officer, and they were asked by the officer to show the tickets. But at the same time, my friend got call from counter one and he showed all his documents including COPR and Passport and he left the field blank in the declaration card/form given in the plane in which there is an entry "Duration of stay". Luckily, he was not asked by officer anything related to the duration of stay. Neither he was asked to show ticket.

But this question is being asked to a few people, to show tickets. I am not able to understand that why are they asking for this and what action will they take, if someone has a return ticket in case and they are also coming for a short landing?

If anyone in this forum, has observed this thing or came to know from someone in their contacts who have faced such scenario?

I am keen to know what immigration officers will do if someone is coming for a short landing and show the return tickets also on their requirement to show the tickets? Did they (immigration officer) still apply for PR cards or not?

cknouman

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manager_finance said:
I am expecting medical and police certificate email by April end Insha Allah. May I get my Medical and PCC early to save time at the end? ???
Sure you can start PCC process as it can some times take a bit of time if PCCs are required from than one countries. Besides, all PCCs that I have heard of are valid for at least 3 months.

You wouldnt be able to do that medical though. You will receive a form with your MR, which is needed by doctor to initiate medical process. For that form you must wait for the MR

Ahmedshehata

Feb 5, 2015
GodIsAmazing said:
Also searching for an answer, submitted our passports on 15th-Apr-2015,received on 16th in Abu Dhabi thru Aramex by ss im. Anyone who recently got stamped please advice.
I am in the same boat here; submitted my passport by Aramex on April 6th, received by ss im as well. No news yet; hopefully soon.

good luck

Feb 28, 2015
Ahmedshehata said:
I am in the same boat here; submitted my passport by Aramex on April 6th, received by ss im as well. No news yet; hopefully soon.

good luck
As Salaam Walaikum .....

Few Questions for you..

1.R u Located in Saudi Arabia?
2.Did you forward your passport from Saudi Arabia?
3.Who is your Visa Officer?

I heard Applicants from Saudi Arabia are directed to submit passport to Riyadh Canadian Embassy for stamping....!

Thanks in Advance

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
InshaAllahWilBeInCanada said:
As Salaam Walaikum .....

Few Questions for you..

1.R u Located in Saudi Arabia?
2.Did you forward your passport from Saudi Arabia?
3.Who is your Visa Officer?

I heard Applicants from Saudi Arabia are directed to submit passport to Riyadh Canadian Embassy for stamping....!

Thanks in Advance
Yes Saudi Resident applicants will be sending their passports to Canada Embassy Riyadh via VFS Global.

I am currently waiting for PPR. hope it comes soon :)

Regards