(Waived) By God's Grace
Passport Req..
20-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015 (passport received)
LANDED..........
(Soon) By God's Grace
bhavini12 said:
I also received second line update..processing started on 10th april.
My timeline is file received on 25th july,per on 19th november.

Any body got interview call after the processing started?
Who is your VO?

SWEETYks

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
PAKISTAN
Visa Office......
LONDON ( RFI)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2015
Nomination.....
16-12-2014 (PER )
File Transfer...
17-12-2014
Med's Request
15-07-2015
Med's Done....
11-08-2015
Interview........
(Waived) By God's Grace
Passport Req..
20-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015 (passport received)
LANDED..........
(Soon) By God's Grace
HI

Anyone with VO RFI . Please share your timelines?

Xavier Sharma

Jan 29, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney > London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Payment 12-02-15
Nomination.....
09-03-15 PER
AOR Received.
N/A with LVO
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-06-2015
Med's Done....
26-06-2015 TLU 11-07-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2015
LANDED..........
This is where dream becomes real!!
Taha Ali said:
Hello everyone !
Just needed to ask whether the july applicants of pakistan getting processed from london visa office have started getting their medicals? I am a july 23rd applicant got PER on 18 Nov, 2014 and after that no update ! Really badly worried about the situation ! :-\
Don't be worried, I think you should hear something soon

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
Taha Ali said:
Thanks for sharing some hope...
Hi Taha

Please dont lose hope.. i am NOC 2133 too, i got MR after 170+ days of PER... for NOC 213* things are bit slow but they are moving.. i know many applicants of June and july who are still waiting.
you can message me with your contact #, so i could add you to the 2133 whatsapp group.
Inshallah u will hear soon.. so cheer up..

blackcap99

Sep 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Seniors,

What does exactly mean by "We started processing your application on April 10, 2015."

Does it mean they have completed the background checks or they just initiated background checks on above mentioned date?

Still there are chances of Interview call after 2nd line update or visa officer have decided not to call for interview?

Best Regards,

Rizwan

Taha Ali

Apr 19, 2015
click.trick said:
Hi Taha

Please dont lose hope.. i am NOC 2133 too, i got MR after 170+ days of PER... for NOC 213* things are bit slow but they are moving.. i know many applicants of June and july who are still waiting.
you can message me with your contact #, so i could add you to the 2133 whatsapp group.
Inshallah u will hear soon.. so cheer up..
I hope to hear good news soon... All the best for everyone ! I have messaged u my no.

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
blackcap99 said:
Dear Seniors,

What does exactly mean by "We started processing your application on April 10, 2015."

Does it mean they have completed the background checks or they just initiated background checks on above mentioned date?

Still there are chances of Interview call after 2nd line update or visa officer have decided not to call for interview?

Best Regards,

Rizwan
it means they just started the real processing, and once they are satisfied with the JD and employment related documents, you will clear the ELIGIBILITY phase, and MR is issued. the same time the security and criminality checks are conducted.

The chances for interview are minimum once MR is issued. as interviews are mostly job related, so if the officer is not convinced with the JD he mostly don't issue MR and may call for interview or ask for supporting documents.

All the very best

blackcap99

Sep 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
click.trick said:
it means they just started the real processing, and once they are satisfied with the JD and employment related documents, you will clear the ELIGIBILITY phase, and MR is issued. the same time the security and criminality checks are conducted.

The chances for interview are minimum once MR is issued. as interviews are mostly job related, so if the officer is not convinced with the JD he mostly don't issue MR and may call for interview or ask for supporting documents.

All the very best
Thank you so much click trick for the detailed and prompt reply.

One more thing Visa Office will match JDs with NOC or he/she will just verify employment related documents because CIO has already matched JDs with the respective NOC.

yazan142

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
Included with application
Interview........
waived
click.trick said:

All the very best

I think that it is subjective to the VO looking at the application, many of our colleagues over here had their second line update and the MR at the same day, some had the MR within 30 days while others had to wait for sometime... from what I see, the second line update doesn't always reflect the actual status of the application.

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 (Self MR + RPRF for both) & 31-07-2014 (Spouse MR),
Med's Done....
06-07-2014 (Self) & 18-08-2014 (Spouse)
Passport Req..
PPR-1 + PPR-2: 17-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2015, Passport Received: 17-03-2015
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
blackcap99 said:
Dear Seniors,

Best Regards,

Rizwan
Well, Congratulations, it is indeed a good news...

Now chances of interview are minimum, normally now they will only verify documents if they need to do so and then issue MR once they receive background checks completion report. In my GCMS notes, BG Checks were done before this 2nd line update, and as this line appears, soon i got MR. But this varies from case to case...

But still as per my experience, your chances of interview are minimum now and you are almost through interview stage...

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
blackcap99 said:
Thank you so much click trick for the detailed and prompt reply.

One more thing Visa Office will match JDs with NOC or he/she will just verify employment related documents because CIO has already matched JDs with the respective NOC.
the officer will only match the JD and other relevant documents with the NOC description on HRSDC. the employment verification is done at misrepresentation and background check, and it continues even if MR is issued.. yes CIC checked our JD but if you have a look at the GCMS notes.. there is eligibility check, which is done at LVO and if the officer is not convinced he can reject, ask for further documents, call for an interview and can ask for second opinion of another officer.

blackcap99

Sep 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yazan142 said:
I think that it is subjective to the VO looking at the application, many of our colleagues over here had their second line update and the MR at the same day, some had the MR within 30 days while others had to wait for sometime... from what I see, the second line update doesn't always reflect the actual status of the application.
Thank you yazan for sharing your observations and your analysis on second line update.

blackcap99

Sep 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rizwan150 said:
Well, Congratulations, it is indeed a good news...

Now chances of interview are minimum, normally now they will only verify documents if they need to do so and then issue MR once they receive background checks completion report. In my GCMS notes, BG Checks were done before this 2nd line update, and as this line appears, soon i got MR. But this varies from case to case...

But still as per my experience, your chances of interview are minimum now and you are almost through interview stage...

Thank you rizwan for sharing your experience and your GCMS notes and I am also having feeling that chances of interview are minimum and MR is around the corner. by the way you got a real nice name :)

blackcap99

Sep 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
click.trick said:
the officer will only match the JD and other relevant documents with the NOC description on HRSDC. the employment verification is done at misrepresentation and background check, and it continues even if MR is issued.. yes CIC checked our JD but if you have a look at the GCMS notes.. there is eligibility check, which is done at LVO and if the officer is not convinced he can reject, ask for further documents, call for an interview and can ask for second opinion of another officer.
Once again thank you so much for your analysis. you are always spot on. best wishes for the rest of your process.