Passport Req..
Prayers
VISA ISSUED...
Prayers
LANDED..........
Prayers
immigrant2b said:
who is ur visa officer friend?
can we know who is our visa officer? really? there were initials of RFI in the end of email.. does it suggests the name of visa officer?

fazal_81

Jan 31, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Complete application & suporting docs filed on 29-03-2011 & received by CIO on 05-04-2011.
Doc's Request.
12- Nov- 2014
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application.
File Transfer...
RBVO on 26th May, 2011. File "In Process" on 30- April- 2013.
Med's Request
Alhamdulillah on 12- Nov- 2014, RPRF paid on 17- 11- 2014
Med's Done....
15- 11- 2014, Medicals received by LVO on 22- 11- 2014.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 on 11 November, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-March, 2015 (PPR2). Submitted passports in VFS Riyadh on 11-03-2015, Received PPs on 29 March, 2015 along with CoPR.
LANDED..........
1st May, 2015 (Stayed 1 month). Settled for good: 29-06-2016
Alhamdulillah we got our stamped PPs back from Visa Office Riyadh along with CoPR. We were supposed to get them on thursday but collection time was over which is 4 to 5 pm. Really thankful to the forum member who really helped me a lots. I wouldn't have done it without seniors' help and guidance. Thanks again. I will be in touch as much as I can as I have to land in the first week of may, have to plan and do many things. If you guys have any suggestions, ideas, advises, experiences, Please share with me and guide me. I need to know a lots about first landing. Do thy take any interview on airport when I will land first time like question about my job, my immigration application......... etc?

Regards.

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
fazal_81 said:
Alhamdulillah we got our stamped PPs back from Visa Office Riyadh along with CoPR. We were supposed to get them on thursday but collection time was over which is 4 to 5 pm. Really thankful to the forum member who really helped me a lots. I wouldn't have done it without seniors' help and guidance. Thanks again. I will be in touch as much as I can as I have to land in the first week of may, have to plan and do many things. If you guys have any suggestions, ideas, advises, experiences, Please share with me and guide me. I need to know a lots about first landing. Do thy take any interview on airport when I will land first time like question about my job, my immigration application......... etc?

Regards.
Congrats. Relax. no interview or any questions at all. keep all necessary papers and you will be told with a smile 'Welcome to Canada'

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 (Self MR + RPRF for both) & 31-07-2014 (Spouse MR),
Med's Done....
06-07-2014 (Self) & 18-08-2014 (Spouse)
Passport Req..
PPR-1 + PPR-2: 17-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2015, Passport Received: 17-03-2015
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
msaeed said:
Allah Ka Shukar hai , I have finally landed in Toronto , last night.

I passed through all formalities / procedures that every one has complied , any how my immigration took some time , as immigration staff was concerned / confused about Two Valid Canadian Visas on my passport.

At first they were not able to find / locate my Immigrant Visa , and after that have taken an hour and a half to figure out why my passport has two visas . Immigration officer asked me why Business visa is valid , I responded , I have no authority to cancel my self any visa issued on my passport its better if he could contact department and seek clarifications on this , any how , after this with a big smile he completed all formalities with in 15 minutes or so , and permitted me to leave with a smile and welcome to Canada note , never asked about any funds etc.

At Customs , Goods to Follow list along with currency declaration form was required to be submitted / filled , and this was completed in 15 minutes , I beleive.

I dropped my luggage at my rented apartment , and am staying with my sister , in Cosburn area. Suffering from Flue / Throat infection , and fatigue due to travelling and unrest back home.

In Sha Allah will get my SIN , Telephone Connection and Bank Account tomorrow.

Stay Blessed
Mabroook Saeed Bhai... :)

This is why, you were out of touch for the last few weeks...

Rustam123

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28th april 2014
Doc's Request.
15 jan 2015
Nomination.....
18 feb 2014
AOR Received.
05 june 2014
File Transfer...
25 july 2014
Med's Request
13 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
26 Feb 2015 ( 3rd Line updated on 7 March 2015)
Interview........
wavied
Passport Req..
26 march 2015
VISA ISSUED...
14 april 2015
LANDED..........
15 May 2015
msaeed said:

I passed through all formalities / procedures that every one has complied , any how my immigration took some time , as immigration staff was concerned / confused about Two Valid Canadian Visas on my passport.

At first they were not able to find / locate my Immigrant Visa , and after that have taken an hour and a half to figure out why my passport has two visas . Immigration officer asked me why Business visa is valid , I responded , I have no authority to cancel my self any visa issued on my passport its better if he could contact department and seek clarifications on this , any how , after this with a big smile he completed all formalities with in 15 minutes or so , and permitted me to leave with a smile and welcome to Canada note , never asked about any funds etc.

At Customs , Goods to Follow list along with currency declaration form was required to be submitted / filled , and this was completed in 15 minutes , I beleive.

I dropped my luggage at my rented apartment , and am staying with my sister , in Cosburn area. Suffering from Flue / Throat infection , and fatigue due to travelling and unrest back home.

Stay Blessed
Congrates Saeed Bhai...Please also update later which Mobile connection is better and have offers and also about bank account.

Moj

Jul 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Aug-2014
Nomination.....
18-Dec-2014
msaeed said:

Stay Blessed
Many Heartly Congrats and All the best for the future. Saeed Bhai :)

jam2k94

Nov 14, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London - RFI - LBM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged 07-01-2015
Nomination.....
PER 29-01-2015
AOR Received.
N/A with LVO
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
Received by LVO on 29-01-2015
Med's Request
05-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2016
Interview........
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
ان شاء الله Soon
VISA ISSUED...
ان شاء الله Soon
LANDED..........
ان شاء الله Soon
msaeed said:

Stay Blessed
Congratulations for your a very long long Journey which started from 2009. Pray for us also.

captain FK

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
All required docs submitted
Nomination.....
25-11-2014
AOR Received.
Prayers
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
Prayers
Med's Request
Prayers
Med's Done....
Prayers
Interview........
Hope to be waived
Passport Req..
Prayers
VISA ISSUED...
Prayers
LANDED..........
Prayers
immigrant2b said:
yes he/she is ur visa officer
is this information of any use? i mean knowing the initials of your visa officer? I would appreciate if you answer to my actual query.

KINGTAUT2014

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2014
IELTS Request
sent.
Med's Done....
Nov. 2015
Interview........
October 2015
Passport Req..
Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2015
LANDED..........
NOt yet
Actually, people are trying to follow the timeline of each visa officer,to estimate when is the next step.

captain FK said:
is this information of any use? i mean knowing the initials of your visa officer? I would appreciate if you answer to my actual query.

sovereign

Nov 12, 2014
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
16-11-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
09-07-2015
Interview........
Waived with the grace of Allah
Passport Req..
20-08-2015
malikkhayyam said:
Members who have visa officer/ program Assistant "RIH" please share their details in this chart
Applicant NOC Applied on PER Photo/ Doc Req MR PPR
HorgaBorga 25-Jun-14 12-Oct-14 10-Jan-15 11-Mar-15
Garduuk 0111 27-Oct-14
Indianbritish 2132 3-Jul-14 28-Oct-14
ImranUphy 4-Jul-14 29-Oct-14
ruffy11 2171 7-Jul-14 30-Oct-14 17-Mar-15 23-Mar-15
amasroo 1111 4-Jul-14 30-Oct-14
scotchn 2131 9-Jul-14 3-Nov-14 6-Feb-15 9-Mar-15
Aminow 1111 25-Aug-14 12-Dec-14
malikkhayyam 0111 27-Aug-14 18-Dec-14 4-Feb-15
Moj 0113 25-Aug-14 18-Dec-14 6-Feb-15
Tima69 1224 27-Aug-14 19-Dec-14 4-Feb-15
shb 20-Oct-14 18-Jan-15 18-Feb-15
INAM khan 0111 3-Nov-14 29-Jan-15
sovereign 1111 07-Jul-14 16-Nov-14

aflamtk

Dec 22, 2014
msaeed said:

Stay Blessed
Congratulations brother
which bank have you chosen ?
I will not bring any goods , do I still have to fill the customs forms?

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LVO asked me to submit new pics so I sent them and added my new passport copy and other few details . I opened a case specific inquiry on 17th that I have sent them and it must have reached you as per courier company. I got confirmation email of that query but I have not received any email or acknowledgement from this till date. Is this normal ?