15-April-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-September-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-October-2015
immigrant2b said:
congrats buddy?when exactly did u recieve MR?did u recieve any email bfore that?who is ur visa officer?
MR is received on 26th March....

KINGTAUT2014

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2014
IELTS Request
sent.
Med's Done....
Nov. 2015
Interview........
October 2015
Passport Req..
Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2015
LANDED..........
NOt yet
Congrats, are u with consultant or applied urself?Im trying to build a theory
YehCanada said:
Second line updated and Medical received...
Application Date: 16th July and PER date: 12th November

Question: In how many ways can I pay the fees for right of permanent residence fees?
and if possible can somebody send me the link.

YehCanada

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-July-2014
Doc's Request.
21-January-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the package
File Transfer...
SLU 20-March-2015
Med's Request
26-March-2015
Med's Done....
15-April-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-September-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-October-2015
click.trick said:
Congrats Buddy.... please share your timeline and your Visa officer initials.

you can pay RPRF through credit card, follow the link below, you will receive the receipt in your email and u need to fill it with required info.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?lob=proc&cat=perm
This requires me to create MyCIC account and link my previous application in it.
Is that so?

KINGTAUT2014

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2014
IELTS Request
sent.
Med's Done....
Nov. 2015
Interview........
October 2015
Passport Req..
Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2015
LANDED..........
NOt yet
Important announcement

Effective March 31, 2015, all visa and immigration content on this website will move to the Immigration section of the new Canada.ca website. This includes country-specific information, checklists, forms and guides.

Please note: These changes do not affect the way visa and immigration sections at Canadian embassies process applications

YehCanada

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-July-2014
Doc's Request.
21-January-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the package
File Transfer...
SLU 20-March-2015
Med's Request
26-March-2015
Med's Done....
15-April-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-September-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-October-2015
KINGTAUT2014 said:
Congrats, are u with consultant or applied urself?Im trying to build a theory
Without consultant - There is no rocket science

If you ask most of the people in this forum then they have applied without consultant - Because, with consultant, you do not need to worry about how to pay fees, fill forms etc.....

KINGTAUT2014

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2014
IELTS Request
sent.
Med's Done....
Nov. 2015
Interview........
October 2015
Passport Req..
Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2015
LANDED..........
NOt yet
Understood, I just noticed they processed few October and even November applicant, since they had consultant, ur selection telling us they back to the line,first come first serve.Congrrrrrrrrrats again,good luck

YehCanada said:
Without consultant - There is no rocket science

If you ask most of the people in this forum then they have applied without consultant - Because, with consultant, you do not need to worry about how to pay fees, fill forms etc.....

captain FK

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
All required docs submitted
Nomination.....
25-11-2014
AOR Received.
Prayers
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
Prayers
Med's Request
Prayers
Med's Done....
Prayers
Interview........
Hope to be waived
Passport Req..
Prayers
VISA ISSUED...
Prayers
LANDED..........
Prayers
hi guys,

I received an email from LDNIMMIGRATION. They asked me to send a couple of additional documents to further process my case. I will sending those documents soon but I want to also update them about my recent changes. I asked few experts here and others that whether I should communicate the updates of changes immediately, I was advised that its better to wait until you get any communication from Visa office for MR or any other thing.
my changes were:
1. I changed my job after I had sent application for permanent residence.
2. I got my passport renewed.

Since I have received a communication from Visa office now I want to send the changes update alongwith the additional documents they have asked for. My question is that, should I send any forms with the changes I have mentioned above. What other documents might be required in support.

Please reply if you are really sure what should be done.

Thanks and regards

captain FK

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
All required docs submitted
Nomination.....
25-11-2014
AOR Received.
Prayers
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
Prayers
Med's Request
Prayers
Med's Done....
Prayers
Interview........
Hope to be waived
Passport Req..
Prayers
VISA ISSUED...
Prayers
LANDED..........
Prayers
TheMapleLeaf said:
Dude!

That's a positive move in regards to your case.

Could you please share what documents LVO has asked you to submit, as this will be helpful for all of us to get prepare ourselves.

Cheers!
1. they have asked for Bank statement of past 6 months of my salary account --> since I have changed my job so I am attaching bank statement of my previous job which was in the NOC i applied for. this new job is in different NOC, however I am also attaching bank statement for current job salary account
2. my work email address. --> (i didnt give my work email because it was used only within the organization and we couldnt send or receive from outside, only specific people in the organization were authorized for outside communication).
3. Explain why my referee's didnt provide their work email addresses rather only personal emails. --> I had supplied them reference letters of my colleagues because HR department didnt give me experience letter. the reason is same as in point # 2

hope you can answer my query now? :p

tahirmrao

Star Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London - DRD
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Nomination.....
23-01-2015 PER
Med's Request
16-01-2017
Med's Done....
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
07-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2017
eleganceheart said:
is there anybody whose NOC is 0111 and any correspondence from LVO
My NOC is 0111. I got PER on 23rd Jan. Lvo asked me to submit new photos on 3rd Mar.

Shahzad36_KSA

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Today i received communication from VFS that passports have been dispatched from Canadian embassy Riyadh.

harismatic

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
05-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2015
LANDED..........
28-09-2015
Those who see "decision made" without getting MR on their ecas status can continue the discussion here:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/decision-made-before-medical-request-fsw2014-t275441.30.html

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
captain FK said:
1. they have asked for Bank statement of past 6 months of my salary account --> since I have changed my job so I am attaching bank statement of my previous job which was in the NOC i applied for. this new job is in different NOC, however I am also attaching bank statement for current job salary account
2. my work email address. --> (i didnt give my work email because it was used only within the organization and we couldnt send or receive from outside, only specific people in the organization were authorized for outside communication).
3. Explain why my referee's didnt provide their work email addresses rather only personal emails. --> I had supplied them reference letters of my colleagues because HR department didnt give me experience letter. the reason is same as in point # 2

hope you can answer my query now? :p
who is ur visa officer friend?

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Allah Ka Shukar hai , I have finally landed in Toronto , last night.

I passed through all formalities / procedures that every one has complied , any how my immigration took some time , as immigration staff was concerned / confused about Two Valid Canadian Visas on my passport.

At first they were not able to find / locate my Immigrant Visa , and after that have taken an hour and a half to figure out why my passport has two visas . Immigration officer asked me why Business visa is valid , I responded , I have no authority to cancel my self any visa issued on my passport its better if he could contact department and seek clarifications on this , any how , after this with a big smile he completed all formalities with in 15 minutes or so , and permitted me to leave with a smile and welcome to Canada note , never asked about any funds etc.

At Customs , Goods to Follow list along with currency declaration form was required to be submitted / filled , and this was completed in 15 minutes , I beleive.

I dropped my luggage at my rented apartment , and am staying with my sister , in Cosburn area. Suffering from Flue / Throat infection , and fatigue due to travelling and unrest back home.

In Sha Allah will get my SIN , Telephone Connection and Bank Account tomorrow.

Stay Blessed

sk540

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
6th Feb, 26th March & 31st March
Nomination.....
PER: 25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
(with RPRF)17th April 2015
Med's Done....
4th May 2015, 3rd line updated: 14th May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016
msaeed said:

I passed through all formalities / procedures that every one has complied , any how my immigration took some time , as immigration staff was concerned / confused about Two Valid Canadian Visas on my passport.

At first they were not able to find / locate my Immigrant Visa , and after that have taken an hour and a half to figure out why my passport has two visas . Immigration officer asked me why Business visa is valid , I responded , I have no authority to cancel my self any visa issued on my passport its better if he could contact department and seek clarifications on this , any how , after this with a big smile he completed all formalities with in 15 minutes or so , and permitted me to leave with a smile and welcome to Canada note , never asked about any funds etc.

At Customs , Goods to Follow list along with currency declaration form was required to be submitted / filled , and this was completed in 15 minutes , I beleive.

I dropped my luggage at my rented apartment , and am staying with my sister , in Cosburn area. Suffering from Flue / Throat infection , and fatigue due to travelling and unrest back home.

Stay Blessed
Congratulations on safe landing..you ve been a source of help for many so all the prayers r with u. You ll do well there INSHA ALLAH :)

zaheer32us

May 25, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Landed
Congratulations...

msaeed said:

Stay Blessed