+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

zaheer32us

May 25, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Landed
He should try his best to convince with the reason. there are many reasons VO to reject but if it worked, it will be great.

Thanks for sharing the info, it means we should have our social profiles with no contradicting information.

aifarooqi said:
Senior Members Your Suggestions Please:

This is my friends case who applied in FSW 2014 from Pakistan:

Application Received Date: 10-Jul-2014
PER Date: 17-Nov-2014
2nd Line Update: 26-Feb-2015 "We start processing your application on February 26, 2015"
NOC: 2241

On Same date he got the following email:

Dear Mr. XXXXXX,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

-Updated forms which are available on our website:

1. New Schedule A/Background Declaration form for you and your spouse since the age of 18. This form must be fully complete. Each month must be accounted for and listed. Please be sure to include months and years for personal, address and education histories.

2. Please provide explanation of your activities during period of unemployment from Jan/2005 to Oct/2007 with documentary evidence if applicable.

3. Please clarify why your Schedule A states you were unemployed from Jan/2005 to Oct/2007 but that on your Linked In page you state working at IESCO.

4. Updated original police certificates for you and your spouse from Pakistan.

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 30 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority.

Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.

The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).

We look forward to hearing from you within 30 days.

Yours sincerely,

BWJ
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commisariat

NOW THE QUERIES ARE:

1. He got this email on same date on 26-Feb-2015 and he was given thirty days to provide the info requested. But that great man saw this email today almost after the month when his time limit is about to expire in 3 4 days. Now can he ask the visa officer for extension of time to submit docs and if yes what he should mention in email any suggestions.

2. Now if you see point 2 and 3 in the email he received from LVO he showed two years as unemployed but when they search his linked In profile and found that he was working for IESCO now they are asking for the reason for this contradiction. The real story is that he was working for that particular company IESCO and that was govt organization and he left that company without resigning or giving any notice and he also cant leave that company due to some legal bindings and there was a big clash with management when he left that company so he hide that period that he was unemployed at that time.

3. But VO is very intelligent and they search for his profiles on social media and linked In and there he made the blunder that he mentioned that he was working for that company and now they are asking for the reason for this information.

NOW seniors need suggestions how to answer this particular query and also how to ask for extension of time period.

WAITING .....

wasim.dany

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Peshawar, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO (EXP)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 11, 2014
Nomination.....
Feb 28, 2015 (PER)
AOR Received.
Aug 07,2015 (SLU)
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
Feb 14,2015
Med's Request
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Praying
LANDED..........
wishing ASAP
maha shahzad said:
Alhumdolillah
got our passpots back wth visa stamped n copr today, a perfect weekend gift from Allah...
;) :) ;D ;D ;D ;D
Congratz ... +1

coolcoral

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th June, 2014
Doc's Request.
16th Nov 14
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
27th Jan, 2015
Med's Done....
31st Jan, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-Feb-2015
H!

A VERY SPECIAL DAY!!!

Happy to share my joy with all of you.. Passports are received back with visa stamp today. We did celebrate Ugadi today i.e. new year ( a first day of Spring for South Indians). A very special day indeed!

Special thanks to all my forumites...

Though I hired a consultant, I could fairly rely on the advice /tips given on this forum., which in turn, helped me to cross-check my consultant's steps/advice.. In fact, some times, I did put pressure on my consultant to act more diligently.... Anyway, one leg of journey (i.e. getting PR visa) is over. We are planning to land in Toronto in last week of July15 or first week of Aug15 i.e. another leg of journey to start... Is there anybody to land in this period?

Wish you speedy process and quick PER/MR/PPR and visa for all those who are awaiting for...

Once again thank you guys!

Regards

potentialcanadian

Dec 12, 2014
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2014
Doc's Request.
20-11-2014 CC charged
Nomination.....
11-12-2014 PER
File Transfer...
13-03-2015 2nd Line Updated
Med's Request
18-03-2015 along with RPRF request
Med's Done....
21-03-2015 RPRF paid
Interview........
WAIVED (03-04-2015 3rd Line Updated)
Passport Req..
08-04-2015 (4th Line DM updated on 10-04-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2015 (Passports sent 09-04-2015 received 30-04-2015 via aramex)
My fellow future Canadians,

Just wanted to update you that I went for my medical on 21-03-2015 (Medical Request/RPRF/Schedule A and Additional Family Info request received on 18-03-2015).

My experience went well for the medicals just thought to share it here if it could be of any help to anybody:

I am residing in Dubai (if anyone wants to know the details of the clinic please do not hesitate to pm me), had an appointment for 1pm for myself, wife and daughter. The whole process took an hour, we were out of there my 2pm. The doctor asked general questions about past medical history (if any). He asked if I have had jaundice in the past (which I had when I was probably 7 or 8 years old) so I disclosed that to him. He prescribed a couple more blood tests to check for hepatitis A and B because of my jaundice history (so I would recommend if anybody is facing financial constraints like I am you would be better off not disclosing such information which might not have any effect on your medical results since I had to pay an extra AED600 for those two tests).

I had an x-ray, then eye test, blood pressure, urine sample and blood tests. The nurse told me all is fine and that they would get in touch with me in 5-7 days if in case there is a problem with my blood tests, hence otherwise they would still inform me that there are no issues with the medical and that they have transmitted the results to LVO via emedical.

I am slightly concerned and would appreciate the advise of medical experts here (if any) as to why were the additional two blood tests were requested and could there be a chance of any issues I might face with the results of those tests. Please note I am perfectly healthy otherwise and have not had any serious medical issues. Would appreciate the feedback of seniors here.

Regards

Sahugar

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-2014
AOR Received.
Oct-2014
Med's Request
MR, RPRF, Updatde Info & Passport Bio-pages Feb-2014
maha shahzad said:
Alhumdolillah
got our passpots back wth visa stamped n copr today, a perfect weekend gift from Allah...
Ma'shaa'Allah. Prayers are always answered :)
Many congrats. Now keep praying for us all.
Stay Blessed always.

Sahugar

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-2014
AOR Received.
Oct-2014
Med's Request
MR, RPRF, Updatde Info & Passport Bio-pages Feb-2014
coolcoral said:
H!

A VERY SPECIAL DAY!!!

Happy to share my joy with all of you.. Passports are received back with visa stamp today. We did celebrate Ugadi today i.e. new year ( a first day of Spring for South Indians). A very special day indeed!

Special thanks to all my forumites...

Though I hired a consultant, I could fairly rely on the advice /tips given on this forum., which in turn, helped me to cross-check my consultant's steps/advice.. In fact, some times, I did put pressure on my consultant to act more diligently.... Anyway, one leg of journey (i.e. getting PR visa) is over. We are planning to land in Toronto in last week of July15 or first week of Aug15 i.e. another leg of journey to start... Is there anybody to land in this period?

Wish you speedy process and quick PER/MR/PPR and visa for all those who are awaiting for...

Once again thank you guys!

Regards
Really a very special day for you :)
Loads of Congrats.
Thanks for ur wishes for us all.
Stay Blessed always.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Xavier Sharma said:
All

I have a suggestion for those of us waiting for MR. If you all send me information I will contact them and inc all those waiting whom have passed forward their details. This way we have unity and power in numbers. I will write a well thought out and professional notice to try to get them to understand our frustrations.

Being silent about it will not get any attention. For those of you that are happy for me to do this Pm me your name, PER date and email address please

The alternative is that we all send the same notice via email which I am happy to put together

Let me know your thoughts

Thanks
No offence bro but as per ur timeline u just recently received PER and u r already frustrated of waiting time? Dont u think its wa to early for this?

woodworker

Aug 17, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/Jan/2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
29/Feb/2012
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
26.12.2013....3rd line 17/1/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15/Jan/2014 PPR1 & PPR2 24/Jan/2014. Decision made on 27.Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
24/Jan/2014....recieved 30/Jan/2014
LANDED..........
13th june 2014
Anyone who has info on AEO Please reply.Is it Necessary to work for the same employer.

mwrooney

Aug 31, 2014
potentialcanadian said:
My fellow future Canadians,

Just wanted to update you that I went for my medical on 21-03-2015 (Medical Request/RPRF/Schedule A and Additional Family Info request received on 18-03-2015).

My experience went well for the medicals just thought to share it here if it could be of any help to anybody:

I am residing in Dubai (if anyone wants to know the details of the clinic please do not hesitate to pm me), had an appointment for 1pm for myself, wife and daughter. The whole process took an hour, we were out of there my 2pm. The doctor asked general questions about past medical history (if any). He asked if I have had jaundice in the past (which I had when I was probably 7 or 8 years old) so I disclosed that to him. He prescribed a couple more blood tests to check for hepatitis A and B because of my jaundice history (so I would recommend if anybody is facing financial constraints like I am you would be better off not disclosing such information which might not have any effect on your medical results since I had to pay an extra AED600 for those two tests).

I had an x-ray, then eye test, blood pressure, urine sample and blood tests. The nurse told me all is fine and that they would get in touch with me in 5-7 days if in case there is a problem with my blood tests, hence otherwise they would still inform me that there are no issues with the medical and that they have transmitted the results to LVO via emedical.

I am slightly concerned and would appreciate the advise of medical experts here (if any) as to why were the additional two blood tests were requested and could there be a chance of any issues I might face with the results of those tests. Please note I am perfectly healthy otherwise and have not had any serious medical issues. Would appreciate the feedback of seniors here.

Regards
Congratulations that you are done with your Medicals.

Can you please explain the following:

1- How they take X-Ray? Which Part? Do they remove clothes?

2- What happened in eye test?

3- How they do Urine Test, I mean what if you are not able to pass urine in that hour?

4- Which Test the doctor recommended you to do? Does he mentioned a specific clinic or you can do from any laboratory?

Many Thanks for your help and Concern

harismatic

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
05-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2015
LANDED..........
28-09-2015
congratulations and good luck!

maha shahzad said:
Alhumdolillah

Guiders

May 30, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 03-11-2014
AOR Received.
PER 29-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
09-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued on 02-04-2015. Passport received on 30-04-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
Dear all,

Pls if anyone can assist on this matter...

I had submitted all documents of my spouse including the fee of CAD 550 (as I got married after submitting my documents). However, I made the payment via credit card which they did not accept and replied saying that it should be made via bank draft.

Unfortunately, in Dubai, none of the exchange companies are making bank drafts in Canadian Dollars. I had emailed the London visa office, however, haven't yet received the reply.

Please if someone can help out on this.

almeida

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER received : 26-01-2015
AOR Received.
SLU on 21/08/2015
IELTS Request
Already submitted
File Transfer...
15-01-2015
Med's Request
26-10-2015
Med's Done....
01/11/2015
Interview........
Waived - Decision made
Passport Req..
11/11/2015
VISA ISSUED...
18/11/2015
LANDED..........
ASAP in Jesus name
Guiders said:
Dear all,

I had submitted all documents of my spouse including the fee of CAD 550 (as I got married after submitting my documents). However, I made the payment via credit card which they did not accept and replied saying that it should be made via bank draft.

Unfortunately, in Dubai, none of the exchange companies are making bank drafts in Canadian Dollars. I had emailed the London visa office, however, haven't yet received the reply.

Approach your local bank and they will do. I got it that way.

potentialcanadian

Dec 12, 2014
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2014
Doc's Request.
20-11-2014 CC charged
Nomination.....
11-12-2014 PER
File Transfer...
13-03-2015 2nd Line Updated
Med's Request
18-03-2015 along with RPRF request
Med's Done....
21-03-2015 RPRF paid
Interview........
WAIVED (03-04-2015 3rd Line Updated)
Passport Req..
08-04-2015 (4th Line DM updated on 10-04-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2015 (Passports sent 09-04-2015 received 30-04-2015 via aramex)
mwrooney said:
Congratulations that you are done with your Medicals.

Can you please explain the following:

1- How they take X-Ray? Which Part? Do they remove clothes?

2- What happened in eye test?

3- How they do Urine Test, I mean what if you are not able to pass urine in that hour?

4- Which Test the doctor recommended you to do? Does he mentioned a specific clinic or you can do from any laboratory?

Many Thanks for your help and Concern
1. X-Ray they took by removing the shirt of the upper body chest area.

2. They asked to read out letters by covering one eye and reading through the other.

3. You are advised to drink lots of water - they give a small container in which you can fill in your urine and leave it on the tray in the toilet (sorry guys if this sounded gross).

4. The doctor asked me if I had jaundice in the past which I did so I told him, so he asked for two additional blood tests for hepatitis A and B as he suggested that jaundice sometimes causes these. All laboratory tests and xray were done at the clinic itself.

Regards

Xavier Sharma

Jan 29, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney > London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Payment 12-02-15
Nomination.....
09-03-15 PER
AOR Received.
N/A with LVO
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-06-2015
Med's Done....
26-06-2015 TLU 11-07-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2015
LANDED..........
This is where dream becomes real!!
Zmaqsood said:
No offence bro but as per ur timeline u just recently received PER and u r already frustrated of waiting time? Dont u think its wa to early for this?
Firstly using bro and being negative don't really go. I read what I wrote and I didn't talk about being personally frustrated, I read that a lot of others were frustrated hence the collective approach.

I appreciate that I've been waiting less however being frustrated isn't define by time, whether 2 months or 6 months people can still be frustrated

Have you seen the timeline of other VO's?

ematassi79

Feb 21, 2015
Guiders said:
Dear all,

Go to your bank and ask them to issue a bank draft with 550CAD made payable to the "Receiver General for Canada.". However , ask LVO if they want the check to be cashed from British bank or Canadian Bank!