Waived
Passport Req..
09-03-2016 submitted on 14-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
Hi

Can anyone please confirm what/who is DRD,CKB on emails initials from LVO???

ematassi79

Feb 21, 2015
Canada_Mylove said:
Hi Seniors,

Re posting with changes of my full medical experience

Please I need your help.

During my Medical examination for the Canadian immigration, I was diagnosed with high blood pressure. It was initially recorded as 140/90 and then 160/100, 170/104 with interval probably due to nervousness. When I checked my BP in another clinic it was within the normal range.

They (Canadian approved hospital) advised me to do ECG beside Serum creatine for Kidney and another kidney test.

At the Canadian approved hospital, for some reason my ECG [size=10pt]result was abnormal[/size], The cardilosgist at the approved hospital wrote comment on the ECG report to perform [size=10pt]Echo[/size] test . However the nurse told me that she can send the ECG only. She said it is expensive to do the ECHO in this hospital but I can do it for my own precaution in another hospital.

I went to another reputed hospital and performed ECG and it was normal, which the doctor told me to do before I go for Echo test, for precaution I also took appointment to do ECHO test which is later this week. The ECHO test probably take an hour on treadmill.

I went back to CIC approved hospital, requested the nurse to check my BP , She checked which was within the normal range, I also showed them the ECG result which was performed out side (the normal one). I requested her to report my normal BP to CIC as it is normal now, she said NO. She said we will not change the 3 abnormal blood pressure values which were taken on the physical exam day and the next day. I told her to re-perform my ECG in your hospital and I will pay for this , She said NO. However she said we may also upload the ECG which you have performed outside. This time I thought I will even do the Echo test at this approved hospital if the second ECG is abnormal, but she said you do not need to come any more.

Please note, while they were doing my ECG at the approved hospital, I noted that the power plug of the machine was not firmly connected and the nurse had to several times connect/disconnect the machine. The ECG nurse was so busy and I had to wait for hours . Since I have got a hairy chest , she was quickly removing and putting the sticker . She did not put a glove underneath the stickers which could have given me some comfort, more than a dozen of time she removed the sticker with the hair from chest. it was painful and a real mental and physical torture. She was repeatedly saying I am busy , busy and it is not my job. It is the immigration nurse job. The immigration nurse was acting tough and said she is busy.

I do not know the if the behavior of the nurses and the machine abrupt power source has contributed to my abnormal ECG in the approved hospital. I do not know if one gives you pain, like inserting needles again and again in your chest for dozen of times and then your ECG report should come normal within few moments.

I also requested them to cancel my medical records and I will do my medical exam in another approved hospital, she said NO, it is not possible. While she still asked to repeat the urine test for my spouse and said she may also upload my Normal ECG which is performed outside. I do not know if they can upload half test and whether they are true and honest.

She told me that your Kidney tests are Okay .

Finally she told me, I am taking too much of her time.

I just do not know what to do next . Is this the end of road for me?

Shall I proceed to pay passport fee for PR?

Please share your experience and knowledge with me about the abormal ECG results and canadian immigration rejection/acceptance procedure.

Please respond,

I am FSW 2014, June 2nd week applicant, Oct 3rd week PER
Hi!

First of all, the decision to approve or reject your application is not for the nurse to make , the final decision is with the officer in the Visa office.
Second, I think what this officer is looking for in your medical exam is if you are considered to be a threat for Canada public health, like if you have a disease like tuberculosis or syphilis or you have a mental issues or history of violent. I don't think a high PB will be an issue. so cheer up and be optimistic.

stateless

Feb 6, 2010
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
London (DRD)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
Nomination.....
20 Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
20-02-2015
Med's Request
15-02-2016
Med's Done....
24-02-2016

GodIsAmazing

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER 02-10-2014
IELTS Request
Included in the application
Med's Request
11-02-2015
Med's Done....
25-02-2015
Interview........
None Praise the Lord!
Passport Req..
14-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2015
LANDED..........
Soon
sonie055 said:
Hi Guys, Thank you for your wishes.
Due to excitement I got one date wrong, reposting with correct timeline.

I am happy to inform you all that i received my PPR now.
Thank you all for the support and help.

This forum is amazing and without this nothing would have been possible.
My timeline is as below, spreadsheet will be updated in 2 hours.

App Date: - 18 Aug 2014
PER - 8 - Dec 2014
2nd Line Updated - 12 - Feb 2015
Medical Request - 18 - Feb - 2015.
Medical Submitted - 25 -Feb - 2015
PPR - 11 -March 2015
VO - London.

Thanks
Can you please let me know the date "Medical Received" status on your ECAS?
Thanks in advance.

RPeralta

Star Member
Oct 4, 2013
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014 cc charged: 10-10-2014
Doc's Request.
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
PER 21-10-2014; Processing: 18-12-2014
Med's Request
12-01-2015
Med's Done....
20-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
11-01-2016
harismatic said:
A friend of mine checked his ecas status an hour ago. His NOC is 0013 (PER Aug 14) and he got a third line update "a decision has been made on your application" after the 2nd line "we started processing your application on March 11". Both line 2 and 3 were updated at the same time. He has not received his MR yet. What does this mean? Anyone in a similar situation?

Most likely he was rejected. It should have been "Line 3. Medical results have been received. Line 4. A decision has been made."

Rai Mazhar Farid Jami

Nov 18, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Pics req 10 Feb, submitted on 16 Feb 2015....Schedule A & PCC request on 29 July2015
Nomination.....
31-12-2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
2nd line updated on 29 July 2015
Med's Request
22 January 2016 , RPRF and passport copies
Med's Done....
28 January 2016 and medical received line updated on 12 Feb 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10 February 2016 submitted on 16 Feb
VISA ISSUED...
11 March 2016
LANDED..........
30-01-2017
Canada_Mylove said:
Hi Seniors,

Please I need your help.

During my Medical examination for the Canadian immigration, I was diagnosed with high blood pressure. It was initially recorded as 140/90 and then 160/100, 170/104 with interval probably due to nervousness. When I checked my BP in another clinic it was within the normal range.

They (Canadian approved hospital) advised me to do ECG beside Serum creatine for Kidney and another kidney test.

At the Canadian approved hospital, for some reason my ECG [size=10pt]result was abnormal[/size], The cardilosgist at the approved hospital wrote comment on the ECG report to perform [size=10pt]Echo[/size] test . However the nurse told me that she can send the ECG only. She said it is expensive to do the ECHO in this hospital but I can do it for my own precaution in another hospital.

I went to another reputed hospital and performed ECG and it was normal, which the doctor told me to do before I go for Echo test, for precaution I also took appointment to do ECHO test which is later this week. The ECHO test probably take an hour on treadmill.

I went back to CIC approved hospital, requested the nurse to check my BP , She checked which was within the normal range, I also showed them the ECG result which was performed out side (the normal one). I requested her to report my normal BP to CIC as it is normal now, she said NO. She said we will not change the 3 abnormal blood pressure values which were taken on the physical exam day and the next day. I told her to re-perform my ECG in your hospital and I will pay for this , She said NO. However she said we may also upload the ECG which you have performed outside. This time I thought I will even do the Echo test at this approved hospital if the second ECG is abnormal, but she said you do not need to come any more.

Please note, while they were doing my ECG at the approved hospital, I noted that the power plug of the machine was not firmly connected and the nurse had to several times connect/disconnect the machine. The ECG nurse was so busy and I had to wait for hours . Since I have got a hairy chest , she was quickly removing and putting the sticker . She did not put a glove underneath the stickers which could have given me some comfort, more than a dozen of time she removed the sticker with the hair from chest. it was painful and a real mental and physical torture. She was repeatedly saying I am busy , busy and it is not my job. It is the immigration nurse job. The immigration nurse was acting tough and said she is busy.

I do not know the if the behavior of the nurses and the machine abrupt power source has contributed to my abnormal ECG in the approved hospital. I do not know if one gives you pain, like inserting needles again and again in your chest for dozen of times and then your ECG report should come normal within few moments.

I also requested them to cancel my medical records and I will do my medical exam in another approved hospital, she said NO, it is not possible. While she still asked to repeat the urine test for my spouse and said she may also upload my Normal ECG which is performed outside. I do not know if they can upload half test and whether they are true and honest.

Please share your experience and knowledge with me about the abormal ECG results and canadian immigration rejection/acceptance procedure.

Please respond,

Dear, Can you please share name of Hospital and City so that others can avoid the same.

javoo

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
Nomination.....
26-10-2014
Med's Request
28-4-2015
Passport Req..
29-5-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-5-2015
almost 5 months since PER still no second line or any form of update.... any suggestion guys

Shahzad36_KSA

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
rizwan150 said:
ALHAMDULILLAH, today i have got the Passports back with Visas for me and my Family from Riyadh Visa Office... :)
Congratulations. Your patience paid off. Wish you a happy and prosperous life ahead.

Best of luck.

Shahzad36_KSA

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Canada_Mylove said:
Hi Seniors,

Please I need your help.

Please respond,

Hi Friend

you are panicking too much. They made additional test of serum creatine. If that test is fine your medical will pass.

No need to bother hospital and your self as medicals have already been uploaded and nothing is in their hands or your hands.
Regards,

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 (Self MR + RPRF for both) & 31-07-2014 (Spouse MR),
Med's Done....
06-07-2014 (Self) & 18-08-2014 (Spouse)
Passport Req..
PPR-1 + PPR-2: 17-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2015, Passport Received: 17-03-2015
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
Shahzad36_KSA said:
Congratulations. Your patience paid off. Wish you a happy and prosperous life ahead.

Best of luck.
Thank you very much Shahzad Bhai,

Wish you a very best of luck to you also... :)

sonie055

Jul 15, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2016
Doc's Request.
Not requested
AOR Received.
AOR 1-01-June-2016, AOR 2 -29 -June-2016
File Transfer...
28-June-2016
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
24-04-2016(Upfront)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-Dec-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-Jan-2017
LANDED..........
22-Jan-2017
GodIsAmazing said:
Can you please let me know the date "Medical Received" status on your ECAS?
Thanks in advance.

On 28th Feb, Hope this helps.

MAC-82

Aug 4, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear ALL,

I submitted my passports in Canadian Embassy (Abudhabi) via Aramex on 03-Mar-2015. They received the passports on 04-Mar-2015 but still i haven't heard anything from them. Any body can share his experience ???

MAC

sonie055

Jul 15, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2016
Doc's Request.
Not requested
AOR Received.
AOR 1-01-June-2016, AOR 2 -29 -June-2016
File Transfer...
28-June-2016
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
24-04-2016(Upfront)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-Dec-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-Jan-2017
LANDED..........
22-Jan-2017
MAC-82 said:
Dear ALL,

I submitted my passports in Canadian Embassy (Abudhabi) via Aramex on 03-Mar-2015. They received the passports on 04-Mar-2015 but still i haven't heard anything from them. Any body can share his experience ???

MAC
Today is the 10th working day, So give it another 3 days.

Do keep us updated pls on the status.

MAC-82

Aug 4, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sonie055 said:

Sure i will

akinsD1

Jan 26, 2015
sonie055 said:

Hello, having raised a case specific enquiry on the delay in my application, I got a reply email from LBM & it states: "Thank you for your email. We will be contacting you again shortly."
Do you have any idea of what that means? Does it also mean LBM is my visa officer?
22/08/14, PER: 08/12/14. LVO.
Thanks