Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-2014
AOR Received.
Oct-2014
Med's Request
MR, RPRF, Updatde Info & Passport Bio-pages Feb-2014
Rahzee said:
I got MR+RPRF+PPR1+InfoChart Request on 12 March. I got appointment for medical on 31 March. I can only send e-medical receipt or medical results after I have gone though medicals on 31 March. I have all other docs ready. Should I send all other docs earlier? Will it make a difference? I mean, how much time will the RPRF draft take to get encashed? I will send MR receipt in a separate courier. Anyone with experience?
Congrats on getting these requests. U don't need to send MR receipt at all. It's the job of the clinic to send ur MR results. I'd advise u to send all other docs asap.

Best Wishes

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
Rahzee said:
I got MR+RPRF+PPR1+InfoChart Request on 12 March. I got appointment for medical on 31 March. I can only send e-medical receipt or medical results after I have gone though medicals on 31 March. I have all other docs ready. Should I send all other docs earlier? Will it make a difference? I mean, how much time will the RPRF draft take to get encashed? I will send MR receipt in a separate courier. Anyone with experience?
u will do medical from riyadh or jeddah?how much total it cost to u

Qureshi Pakistan

Nov 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
03-03-15 (Photo Request)
Nomination.....
21-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Ali-N said:
Hi Qureshi,

Can you please quote the exact words of the email you received form LVO for the new photo request? My PER is dated Feb 28 and I am also expecting the same. It is better to get ready beforehand so if you could share the contents of the mail? Thanks.
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. You have submitted photographs which do not meet our requirements. Please provide four (4) new photographs which meet the specifications. We require these photos for you and each of your dependents on the application.
Please print the photo specifications and bring the specifications and this letter to the photographer. You will find the specifications at this website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3998E_tempA.pdf
More information on the photo specifications may be found here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
Please send these photographs to the address provided below. These photos must be received by our office within 45 days from the date of this letter.

fswpdxb

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
AOR Received.
4-Sept-2014
Med's Request
22-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
4-Nov-2014 updated on Ecas
Interview........
PPR1 ,PCC,updated info chart,Sch A form-22-oct-2014.All doc reached 10th Nov-2014
Passport Req..
23rd feb-2014 & submitted on 25 Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 March-2015 and passports received.
LANDED..........
Alhamdulilah-Short landing(Calgary) in April-2015-returned back.All went Well.
Hi All,
Hope u guys are doing grt.
I have a query.On my COPR destination is specified as toronto but i would like to land in calgary.Is it possible to land in calgary without any issues.
pls advise.

Thanks

engr.adnan

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
Muscat
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Doc's Request.
30-09-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
Don't Know when !!!
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
27-01-2015 for Spouse & Me | New Baby Medical on 15/03/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02/04/2015-----------Passport Submitted on 06/04/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Passports Received on 29/04/2015
LANDED..........
Insh'Allah Soon
wasim.dany said:
Hi,

I am Dec 11 applicant, Application includes Me & my wife.
PER received on 28th Feb, 2015.
NOC 0112
VISA office London

On March 11, 2015 GOD ALMIGHTY has blessed me with a baby boy. i have four question from the seniors member;
1. How will i include my boy in the application ?
2. what forms are requires ?
3. how will the passport and pix of the boy will be taken either with his mom or just alone as the newly born babies change their faces quickly.
4. wht will be the next step after PER

please need advice on the matter.
First of all it is good to know that you get PER and congrats on birth of your baby. Now I will reply to your queries one by one.

1. When London Visa office send you request to send additional documents i.e. PCC, medicals or RPRF then you inform LVO about your baby. They will send you the requirements to add baby to your application.

2. Normally their requirements is

Updated forms which are available on our website:
New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant
New Additional Family Information form IMM5406 for yourself and each family member over the age of 18

Documents for your new baby:
Processing fee of $150
2 passport photos
Long form birth certificate
Copy of passport biopage

3. You have to make Machine Readable Passport for your baby. Obviously Pic will be alone. No matter baby changes face the pic which you have to send to LVO should be taken within 6 months.

4. After PER LVO will review your application and start processing your application. So second line in ECAS will be updated i.e. We start processing your application on XXXX. If second line is updated LVO will send email to send additional documents, MR and RPRF fees, Then LVO will make decision on your application and then you will receive Passport request.

Best of Luck !!!

hifi

Dec 15, 2014
105 DAYS SINCE PER. NO medicals received. All gulf applicants who applied in august receiving MR. No pakistani august applicant received MR. what is this?

skashi

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08th Oct 2014
Doc's Request.
Photo Request => 25th Feb 2015
Nomination.....
PER =>15th Jan 2015
AOR Received.
SLU => 14th July 2015
File Transfer...
23rd Jan 2015 (As per GCMS Notes)
Med's Request
30th July 2015
Med's Done....
01st August 2015
Interview........
Waived by gods grace
Passport Req..
06th August 2015, submitted on 10th August 2015
VISA ISSUED...
04th September 2015, visa date is 06th August 2015
amitgoyal_ec said:
84 days Since PER, still no second line update or MR.. LVO is very slow. :( :( :( :(
Hi Amit,

Please check your PM/Inbox and reply.

Rgds
S.Kashi

harismatic

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
05-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2015
LANDED..........
28-09-2015
Why don't you pay the RPRF with a credit card? Its quicker and easier and the good thing is that the credit card doesn't have to be yours. The receipt will show the name of the payer (whose credit card you used if you don't have your own) but you can put your name and address plus UCI number on it (in the space provided) and you are good to go. This way, you won't fret over when (or if at all) the DD was charged.

In my case, I paid online and sent all the documents by email including the medical receipt, although it was not required.

Rahzee said:

CanadianLov3

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
11-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with File/Application.
File Transfer...
SLU: 24-08-2015
Med's Request
InshAllah Soon
Interview........
InshAllah Waived
malikkhayyam said:
Please share your timeline

I have also received almost same reply which is as under: (it also confirming that they received my new pics)

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your message. "This information has been noted in our system". Please also note that your application is currently in queue to be reviewed by the Immigration Officer. We are unable to advise when this review will take place, however, please rest assured that we will contact you with instructions as soon as we are ready to further process your application.

We trust the above is of assistance.

Yours sincerely,

RIH

Program Assistant

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canada House | Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London | Londres

United Kingdom
SW1Y 5BJ

It is not confirmed that RIH is a visa officer or just a assistant replying/sending emails and CSE. I have also seen some applicants of late July are receiving MR emails from RIH. So i think if he is visa officer my MR will come by the mid/late April.

Other members can share their personal experience.
Malik bro, unless u are hoping for an Interview u can change your taglines on left in Interview Section from "InshAllah soon" to "Hopefully Waived" :p ;D
Best of luck for a speedy MR buddy. ;)

Rahzee

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 July 2014
Doc's Request.
11 February 2015
Nomination.....
25 November 2014 (PER)
Med's Request
12 March 2015
Med's Done....
31 March 2015
immigrant2b said:
u will do medical from riyadh or jeddah?how much total it cost to u
From Karachi... it will cost me around 18000

sirajarab

Jul 25, 2014
Canada
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Exactly my query....I received the mail asking for below details.
I have one doubt though .... what does Long form birth certificate means ????

engr.adnan said:
First of all it is good to know that you get PER and congrats on birth of your baby. Now I will reply to your queries one by one.

1. When London Visa office send you request to send additional documents i.e. PCC, medicals or RPRF then you inform LVO about your baby. They will send you the requirements to add baby to your application.

2. Normally their requirements is

Updated forms which are available on our website:
New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant
New Additional Family Information form IMM5406 for yourself and each family member over the age of 18

Documents for your new baby:
Processing fee of $150
2 passport photos
Long form birth certificate
Copy of passport biopage

3. You have to make Machine Readable Passport for your baby. Obviously Pic will be alone. No matter baby changes face the pic which you have to send to LVO should be taken within 6 months.

4. After PER LVO will review your application and start processing your application. So second line in ECAS will be updated i.e. We start processing your application on XXXX. If second line is updated LVO will send email to send additional documents, MR and RPRF fees, Then LVO will make decision on your application and then you will receive Passport request.

Best of Luck !!!

Rustam123

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28th april 2014
Doc's Request.
15 jan 2015
Nomination.....
18 feb 2014
AOR Received.
05 june 2014
File Transfer...
25 july 2014
Med's Request
13 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
26 Feb 2015 ( 3rd Line updated on 7 March 2015)
Interview........
wavied
Passport Req..
26 march 2015
VISA ISSUED...
14 april 2015
LANDED..........
15 May 2015
sirajarab said:
Exactly my query....I received the mail asking for below details.
I have one doubt though .... what does Long form birth certificate means ????
Its simple Birth Certificate which u got from Union Council.

Ali-N

Oct 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Dec 2014
Nomination.....
PER: 28 Feb 2015, Charged: 04 Feb 2015
File Transfer...
SLU: 26 Aug 2015 (Processing Date: 17 Feb 2015)
Med's Request
17 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
07 Jan 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 Apr 2016
Qureshi Pakistan said:
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. You have submitted photographs which do not meet our requirements. Please provide four (4) new photographs which meet the specifications. We require these photos for you and each of your dependents on the application.
Please print the photo specifications and bring the specifications and this letter to the photographer. You will find the specifications at this website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3998E_tempA.pdf
More information on the photo specifications may be found here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
Please send these photographs to the address provided below. These photos must be received by our office within 45 days from the date of this letter.
Thank you Qureshi. Appreciated.