+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

quebec2013

Aug 27, 2013
masood8 said:
Its a very pleasant day to announce that by the grace of Allah yesterday I got my visa stamped along COPR from Riyadh VO

I am very glad ( YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO )

A long journey for about 4 years is now ended Alhamdulillah.

I would like to thanks all the group member who contributed their knowledge and help to me,

I was really nothing without this group.

I am planing to land in June OR July 2015 in Toronto.

Thanks to all
Congrats and good luck

Ali-N

Oct 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Dec 2014
Nomination.....
PER: 28 Feb 2015, Charged: 04 Feb 2015
File Transfer...
SLU: 26 Aug 2015 (Processing Date: 17 Feb 2015)
Med's Request
17 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
07 Jan 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 Apr 2016
Hi guys.

I got PER on 28th Feb, alhamdolillah.

I have now entered into the VO phase. Would appreciate if seniors may advice on my VO. I am from and living in Pakistan. Will my visa office be LVO or there is a possibility of other VO like in the cases of Indian applicants recently. Also what is the PER - MR timeline these days for LVO.

Regards,
Ali

maplezone

Mar 2, 2015
This is what the CIC people have told me about the visa office , its Abu Dhabi !! Can please someone tell me ?

skashi said:
Abu Dhabi is not processing FSWP files, they are only stamping Visa for FSWP, and they take 15 to 20 days for stamping of visa after submission.

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
determination said:
AOA , Friends

Finally , 2nd line is updated. its seems August 14 applicants are now being started.

All the best to all my fellows.
From where did u apply?and what did ur 2ndline updated?

quebec2013

Aug 27, 2013
I paid RPRF through online on bottom section of receipt Client ID and date of birth is for applicant or the person who pay through credit card
space for telephone no is less do we have to fill telephone no as well.

fazal_81

Jan 31, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Complete application & suporting docs filed on 29-03-2011 & received by CIO on 05-04-2011.
Doc's Request.
12- Nov- 2014
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application.
File Transfer...
RBVO on 26th May, 2011. File "In Process" on 30- April- 2013.
Med's Request
Alhamdulillah on 12- Nov- 2014, RPRF paid on 17- 11- 2014
Med's Done....
15- 11- 2014, Medicals received by LVO on 22- 11- 2014.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 on 11 November, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-March, 2015 (PPR2). Submitted passports in VFS Riyadh on 11-03-2015, Received PPs on 29 March, 2015 along with CoPR.
LANDED..........
1st May, 2015 (Stayed 1 month). Settled for good: 29-06-2016
Salam alaikum all,

Guys its been 3 months since I gave medicals and approx 3 months since I submitted all my docs. No update from my visa officer yet. Shall I apply for Caips notes or not? Pls advice.

Regards.

ematassi79

Feb 21, 2015
masood8 said:
Its a very pleasant day to announce that by the grace of Allah yesterday I got my visa stamped along COPR from Riyadh VO

I am very glad ( YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO )

A long journey for about 4 years is now ended Alhamdulillah.

I would like to thanks all the group member who contributed their knowledge and help to me,

I was really nothing without this group.

I am planing to land in June OR July 2015 in Toronto.

Thanks to all
Congratulation. How long Riyadh VO took to stamp the Visa? and how long it is Valid?

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
My previous employer has informed me that today they received call from visa office for verification purpose and they would visit the facility any day during this week.

nave2014

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
21-10-2014
AOR Received.
22-12-2014 processing started
Med's Request
13-01-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
Passport Req..
Insha Allah soon!
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah soon!
LANDED..........
08-05-2015
mabmabs said:
My previous employer has informed me that today they received call from visa office for verification purpose and they would visit the facility any day during this week.
wish u all the best in sha Allah everything will turn out just fine. keep praying meanwhile!

zaheer32us

May 25, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Landed
All the best dear, where are you based?

mabmabs said:

canadaBirds

Jan 20, 2015
mabmabs said:
Wish you all the best...where are you based? and what is your visa office initials if you know?

Cheers

echoboxone

Nov 2, 2014
inspectorbharat said:
Hi...you need to first get PCC from Dubai , visit Dubai Police head quarters near Al Mulla plaza, CID office, with your original docs, pay required fees ( I guess its 240 AED). You will get it in 3 working days.
Once you get PCC from Dubai, visit BLS international center, follow their instructions and apply there an then. 5 working days to get it from thm.
However, if your passport was issued in India, you need to visit Indian embassy near bur juman along with a slip which BLS provides, get approval for PCC and return to BLS international and apply, time frame - same 5 working days.

All the best
Hi inspectorbharat,

Finally, I found you. My wife applied for Canadian Immigration more than 4 years back at NASC. We lost our hope and just want to get some of our money back. The only document we got from NASC is on the below link. What this means? Is our application applied or only an assessment. If this means application is not fully applied, we have a big chance to get a refund. We plan to approach Consumer Protection here in Dubai.

s1341.photobucket.com/user/echobox888/library/?view=recent&page=1

We got a reply from Central Intake Office that our application is not with them, it is at London Visa Office. The application number we got cannot be checked online.

Thank you very much in advance.

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
canadaBirds said:
Wish you all the best...where are you based? and what is your visa office initials if you know?

Cheers
just a little correction, previous employer received e-mail (not call) for verification and they asked about exact location of the facility and timings.
I am in UAE, but previous employer is in Pakistan. Visa office is London visa office. Visa officer initials earlier used to be Laura Mcleoid but in past 2 communications, RIH is responding to my mails/communications.

Since July 2013 submitted to CIC which later trasnferred to LVO on 5th October 2013, this is the only time i have seen some movement from LVO.

Please pray for me and would appreciate any comments or suggestions to convey to my previous employer. He is generous , helping and responsible..Need prayers. they are expecting to visit in a week or so (acc to email).

Regards

echoboxone

Nov 2, 2014
Dears,

My wife applied for Canadian Immigration more than 4 years back at NASC, an immigration consultancy. We lost our hope and just want to get some of our money back. The only document we got from NASC is on the below link. What this means? Is our application applied or only an assessment. If this means application is not fully applied, we have a big chance to get a refund. We plan to approach Consumer Protection here in Dubai.

We got a reply from Central Intake Office that our application is not with them, it is at London Visa Office. The application number we got cannot be checked online.

Thank you in advance.

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
echoboxone said:
Hi inspectorbharat,

Finally, I found you. My wife applied for Canadian Immigration more than 4 years back at NASC. We lost our hope and just want to get some of our money back. The only document we got from NASC is on the below link. What this means? Is our application applied or only an assessment. If this means application is not fully applied, we have a big chance to get a refund. We plan to approach Consumer Protection here in Dubai.

Thank you very much in advance.
This is the inital letter issued from CIC and you were given 120 days to submit complete papers including PCC, experience letters etc to LVO.
Once LVO had received your documents, they had send AOR to you (NASC/Consultant).
Did you sent documents after this letter ? Did your consultant received AOR from London visa office after submitting documents.
You can try writing to london visa office quoting your UCI number and discuss your concerns