sent with app
Med's Request
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
15-15-2016
LANDED..........
28-04-2016
navdeep36 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]No MR after 86 days of PER from LVO (2132):( :([/size][/size]
Be patience Bro...
I am waiting for last 105 days.............. 8) 8) 8)
best wishes for u, LVO is dead slow

dalluoman

Feb 5, 2015
ya..LVO is slow ..but certain job category it seems they are processing fast ..received per in sep..still waiting ..should i send a reminder to them...

sk1979

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Jul-2014
Nomination.....
15-Nov-2014
IELTS Request
Band 8
Med's Request
6-Mar-2015
Med's Done....
19-Mar-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-Apr-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2015
LANDED..........
25-Jun-2015
Friends,

I have received an email from London Office asking me to provide them with PCC from Saudi and Pakistan. For Saudi, they have sent a letter as an attachment to email and asked me to fine print it. The letter is a generic one in Arabic and does not mention any of my/wife details; though, the required spaces are provided to fill in the details.

The question is, can I hand-write my details into it or do I really have to type in from somewhere?

Thanks.

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
sk1979 said:
Friends,

I have received an email from London Office asking me to provide them with PCC from Saudi and Pakistan. For Saudi, they have sent a letter as an attachment to email and asked me to fine print it. The letter is a generic one in Arabic and does not mention any of my/wife details; though, the required spaces are provided to fill in the details.

The question is, can I hand-write my details into it or do I really have to type in from somewhere?

Thanks.
Congrats bro for the devolpment.did u submit pcc with application?is this first correspondance with LVO.wen did u recieve email for pcc?

dems

Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
photo request - 6-Feb-15
Nomination.....
PER: 9-Jan-15
File Transfer...
SLU updated 26Aug15, upto 5th Line update - 29Aug15
Med's Request
04-Sep-15
Med's Done....
14-Sep-15, except for our new born MR received 27Oct15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-Nov-15
VISA ISSUED...
7-Dec-15
LANDED..........
In God's Time
Hi,

Anybody here who had sent revised photo requirement, recieved by J. TALPUR?
how we will know that LVO received our documents sent? Is LVO will send email acknowledging reciept of documents?

Thanks

muhammad03

Feb 14, 2015
Hi guys/gals
I have just joined the group as recommended by the friend and found a lot of useful information here. I feel unlucky to not know this group before.
What a job people doing here...........................Thumbs up

I have applied for FSW 2014 in last year and now my case is in London Visa Office and KKB is dealing with it. Do anyone has any experience dealing with this person?? His/her working style and so on??????????????
Waiting to hear please.

dr-kk

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
Thanks canadamylove,maha shahzad,samsaf29, maverick-14...:D

+1 to all of u.... ;D ;D ;D

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv much happy 2 hear abt u...ashif_eee....our prayers aRe wid u. Best of luck in ur upcoming life and deams.

engmSalem

Jul 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2014
Nomination.....
November 2014
sk1979 said:
Friends,

Thanks.
Cograts. Brother. ..have you got your 2nd line updated?

Regards

zenghi

Oct 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-05-01-2015
Med's Done....
-10-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
dems said:
Hi,

Anybody here who had sent revised photo requirement, recieved by J. TALPUR?
how we will know that LVO received our documents sent? Is LVO will send email acknowledging reciept of documents?

Thanks
LVO does not send acknowledgement emails. What I have done is: I send the documents by post and follow up with an email to LVO saying that "as per your email dated blah blah I have now forwarded the required documents ". Sometimes they will reply saying, your documents have been received and your dd has been accepted. Anyways, when you send an email, your request is logged into the gcms system and the visa officer is sure that you have sent the documents. So technically you have put the ball in their court and if they haven't received it then they are supposed to contact you.
Generally lvo doesn't send any acknowledgement.

sk540

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
6th Feb, 26th March & 31st March
Nomination.....
PER: 25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
(with RPRF)17th April 2015
Med's Done....
4th May 2015, 3rd line updated: 14th May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016
zenghi said:
LVO does not send acknowledgement emails. What I have done is: I send the documents by post and follow up with an email to LVO saying that "as per your email dated blah blah I have now forwarded the required documents ". Sometimes they will reply saying, your documents have been received and your dd has been accepted. Anyways, when you send an email, your request is logged into the gcms system and the visa officer is sure that you have sent the documents. So technically you have put the ball in their court and if they haven't received it then they are supposed to contact you.
Generally lvo doesn't send any acknowledgement.
I ve done the same.. hv sent revised form as per their requirement, once DHL web showed tht it is delivered, i ve sent email just as mentioned in above msg.

Rahzee

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 July 2014
Doc's Request.
11 February 2015
Nomination.....
25 November 2014 (PER)
Med's Request
12 March 2015
Med's Done....
31 March 2015
immigrant2b said:
Rahzee said:
App Date: 31 July 2014
PER: 25 Nov. 2014

On 11 February 2015, I received an e-mail from LVO (VO: BWJ) to submit Schedule A since 18 tears of age for me and my spouse. I just filled IMM5669E forms for both of us and sent them back through replied e-mail along with additional sheets on 14 February 2015. Also, I have sent scanned copies of the signature pages.

I would love to know how others sent their updated schedule A forms.

Also, How much more time it takes to get MR?
[/quotqu
Is this first correspondance with LVO?did u submit pcc with application?
No second line updated yet... I applied from Pakistan... yes... first correspondance

Rahzee

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 July 2014
Doc's Request.
11 February 2015
Nomination.....
25 November 2014 (PER)
Med's Request
12 March 2015
Med's Done....
31 March 2015
Jammi said:
I got the same email on 12 th. I'm planning to send the forms by courier cuz when it comes to signature and declaration I think they must have the original in their hand. This is my thought.
Actually, I send scanned copy of signature page just in case.... I think that was not required as they already have signature page with them, on which we have agreed that they can order our information from "anywhere" at "any time"...

I sent through e-mail because of the following reasons: -

1) It was written that I have to reply to the e-mail in 15 days.
2) They did not mention any postal address in the e-mail.
3) He gave me only 15 days... courier takes around one week, which means no cushion time... So, it only made sense to send through e-mail.

Anyways, I have asked him/her to let me know if I have to submit it some other way...