+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

cooldim84

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends,

I want to share something interesting news which i happened to see in the November time line thread.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-november-applicants-lets-network-here-t248830.2475.html (page 166)

===========================================================================================

Hi friends,

NOC: 2172,
application received by CIC: 03 Nov 2014.
Method of payment: CC.

Unfortunately, my application was returned to me.

"You have not provided sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC.
You have not provided sufficient evidence that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties.
Therefore, I am not satisfied there is sufficient evidence that you meet the work experience requirement for the occupation as described by the NOC - 2172 - Database analysts and data administrators."

And, with all the information collected from this forum, reading again the letter of recommendation from my employee and the contract with him, I understand why the officer came to this conclusion. The contract is a standard one, where I am named a "PROGRAMMER". And the letter doesn't say very much to help my case. The credit card was not charged.

The application was send back to me on 17 dec 2014. I have received the package on 6 feb 2015.

Thank you all for your good hearts, and God be on your side on your journey.

===========================================================================================

Does this means that the CIC officer is checking our Job descriptions with the NOCs lead statements and NOC duties even before they charge our CCs ??

Our initial understanding was that the CIC will check our Job descriptions and duties after they charge our CCs (when calculating our points)and They will do this when they doing the Possible Eligibility Review and if the out come of the positive eligibility review is negative, they will send us the NER. Isn't this the usual methodology we were thinking what is happening in CIC when we send a new application?

By looking at the above explanation by the CIC officer, it looks like they are doing the points calculation even before they charge the CCs. And what could they be doing at the stage of PER?

Looking forward to hear you guys thoughts about this??

Thanks!
Cooldim84

slam.dunk

Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's a very good question cooldim84. I got charged on 19th Jan and waiting for PER.

I would appreciate if some experts come up and answer that question.

cooldim84 said:
Dear Friends,

I want to share something interesting news which i happened to see in the November time line thread.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-november-applicants-lets-network-here-t248830.2475.html (page 166)

Hi friends,

NOC: 2172,
application received by CIC: 03 Nov 2014.
Method of payment: CC.

Unfortunately, my application was returned to me.

"You have not provided sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC.
You have not provided sufficient evidence that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties.
Therefore, I am not satisfied there is sufficient evidence that you meet the work experience requirement for the occupation as described by the NOC - 2172 - Database analysts and data administrators."

And, with all the information collected from this forum, reading again the letter of recommendation from my employee and the contract with him, I understand why the officer came to this conclusion. The contract is a standard one, where I am named a "PROGRAMMER". And the letter doesn't say very much to help my case. The credit card was not charged.

The application was send back to me on 17 dec 2014. I have received the package on 6 feb 2015.

Thank you all for your good hearts, and God be on your side on your journey.

Does this means that the CIC officer is checking our Job descriptions with the NOCs lead statements and NOC duties even before they charge our CCs ??

Our initial understanding was that the CIC will check our Job descriptions and duties after they charge our CCs (when calculating our points)and They will do this when they doing the Possible Eligibility Review and if the out come of the positive eligibility review is negative, they will send us the NER. Isn't this the usual methodology we were thinking what is happening in CIC when we send a new application?

By looking at the above explanation by the CIC officer, it looks like they are doing the points calculation even before they charge the CCs. And what could they be doing at the stage of PER?

Looking forward to hear you guys thoughts about this??

Thanks!
Cooldim84

Hal2014

Dec 17, 2014
Hello All,

I have sent a query to the LVO program assistant. How long does it usually take to get a reply from the program assistant? The automated reply stated, the email would be replied within 28 days. But I guess it should be must faster since we sent it to our relevant program assistant. Please let me know.

Thanks.

Moe2010

Star Member
Feb 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
Doc's Request.
Feb 2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Sep 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Feb 2015
Med's Done....
March 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 2015
Hal2014 said:
Hello All,

I have sent a query to the LVO program assistant. How long does it usually take to get a reply from the program assistant? The automated reply stated, the email would be replied within 28 days. But I guess it should be must faster since we sent it to our relevant program assistant. Please let me know.

Thanks.
I have been getting responses within 3 to 5 days. Hope you get a prompt response.

Bahrain2015

Feb 5, 2015
Hey seniors,

Two days back i posted that i got request of four photos from LVO for me and my spouse. Now I took photos from the studio as well but the problem is what should i do with three photos. As per the letter, they need four photos while in the link it says two photos and its mentioned that we need to write details of studio, address, date of photos and our DOB while it hasn't mentioned about the other three photos. Should it be left blank or we need to mention anything in those remaining photos? Anybody come across such instance? Seniors...PLZ help.

sarveshkarmarkar

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2014
Doc's Request.
04-02-2015, 20-07-2015
Nomination.....
31-12-2014
AOR Received.
20-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Received PCC and additional doc request on 20th July
Med's Request
3rd September
Med's Done....
9th September
Interview........
Waiver
Passport Req..
25th September
VISA ISSUED...
21st October
LANDED..........
21st November
Bahrain2015 said:
Hey seniors,

Two days back i posted that i got request of four photos from LVO for me and my spouse. Now I took photos from the studio as well but the problem is what should i do with three photos. As per the letter, they need four photos while in the link it says two photos and its mentioned that we need to write details of studio, address, date of photos and our DOB while it hasn't mentioned about the other three photos. Should it be left blank or we need to mention anything in those remaining photos? Anybody come across such instance? Seniors...PLZ help.
Hi,

I received the same email asking for 4 photos, please put details on two photographs and keep others blank. as they requested 4 photos send 4 photos only.

Regards,
Sarvesh

Bahrain2015

Feb 5, 2015
sarveshkarmarkar said:
Hi,

I received the same email asking for 4 photos, please put details on two photographs and keep others blank. as they requested 4 photos send 4 photos only.

Regards,
Sarvesh
Dear Sarvesh,

Thank you very much for your reply, but my concern is as they have mentioned in photo specifications page, the photo with the photographer's information must include all details and the other photo should remain same. While they have mentioned two photos, does the logic means in case of four photos two photos should have all details?

sarveshkarmarkar

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2014
Doc's Request.
04-02-2015, 20-07-2015
Nomination.....
31-12-2014
AOR Received.
20-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
3rd September
Med's Done....
9th September
Interview........
Waiver
Passport Req..
25th September
VISA ISSUED...
21st October
LANDED..........
21st November
Bahrain2015 said:
Dear Sarvesh,

Thank you very much for your reply, but my concern is as they have mentioned in photo specifications page, the photo with the photographer's information must include all details and the other photo should remain same. While they have mentioned two photos, does the logic means in case of four photos two photos should have all details?
That's correct. Two photos will contain all info of the photographer as requested in the letter, and two photos will remain blank.

Charlia

Jun 3, 2014
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 30-09-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
25-12-2014
Passport Req..
15-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-02-2015
cknouman said:
Exact same situation and same question, please help us out seniors. confused about inconsistent requirement in letter and specs. Specs ask to put photograpger's stamp on one and leave other blank. Letter asks for four fotos. What should we do with other two pics. Put photograpger's stamp? Or put name and Dob? Or just leave them blank?
Share complete contents of the email and the attachment, it is something new so it is better to get the complete information before suggesting anything.

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
App Rcvd:May 8 '14
Nomination.....
DD:Jul 17 '14
AOR Received.
Line 1:Aug 10 '14
IELTS Request
PER:Aug 18 '14
File Transfer...
Line 2:Oct 16 '14
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
RPRF:Dec 2 '14
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
inspectorbharat said:
I just noticed...someone has given -2 to me for reasons best known to them. I guess we have sadist ppl on forum who doesn't have courage to talk in front or if something they dnt like...could have sent a PM.
You can go thru all my posts...I have tried to share as much as I know when I am online and see any unanswered question on the forum as best as I can ...and yes..I have even gained knowledge on the forum.. we all are connected on this forum to share, discuss and learn....
Well...Best of Luck to all you guys..Wish u get PR's faster then our assumption!!!

tk cr
don't worry buddy,,,,,,its the thing we are used to....I got +80 and -76........now I don't know the reasons for these -76....so all u can do is focus on positivity and continue ur support and help. don't pay attention to these things, they will only slow u down and drag u out of ur concentration. be positive and stay focussed and avoid these things. don't even think about it........I say don't even check ur ratings.....it really doesn't matter.....nor u will gain anything, nor u will loose anything.....no benefit no loss. so just forget about it.

good luck :D

sarveshkarmarkar

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2014
Doc's Request.
04-02-2015, 20-07-2015
Nomination.....
31-12-2014
AOR Received.
20-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
3rd September
Med's Done....
9th September
Interview........
Waiver
Passport Req..
25th September
VISA ISSUED...
21st October
LANDED..........
21st November
quebec2013 said:
There is a quick question in my PER not mention about VO when I applied I filled London is a visa office. Is this normal ?
That's right.

Charlia

Jun 3, 2014
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 30-09-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
25-12-2014
Passport Req..
15-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-02-2015
Charlia said:
Share complete contents of the email and the attachment, it is something new so it is better to get the complete information before suggesting anything.
Lets have a logical analysis of the request, in the mail they asked 4 photos, in the attachment which is for the photographer they mentioned 2 photos and out of two one should bear the details of the photographer. So the logical analysis to meet the minimum requirements would be as below;

1. You need to submit 4 photos (even if they require only 2, sending 2 additional photos would not harm your case any way but you will be sure that you are not sending less then required).
2. Out of 4 photos one photo shall bear the details of the photographer.
3. Now the only confusion is what to write on the back of the remaining 3 photos (your name and DOB or shall keep them blank), you have see the email whether they asked you put the name, dob and application number etc. on the back of the photos or not, if yes do it on the three remaining photos and if not send them blank.

lionheartleo2001

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2014
Doc's Request.
04-feb-2014 (photos)
Nomination.....
23-Dec-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
30-03-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-05-2015
Charlia said:
Lets have a logical analysis of the request, in the mail they asked 4 photos, in the attachment which is for the photographer they mentioned 2 photos and out of two one should bear the details of the photographer. So the logical analysis to meet the minimum requirements would be as below;

1. You need to submit 4 photos (even if they require only 2, sending 2 additional photos would not harm your case any way but you will be sure that you are not sending less then required).
2. Out of 4 photos one photo shall bear the details of the photographer.
3. Now the only confusion is what to write on the back of the remaining 3 photos (your name and DOB or shall keep them blank), you have see the email whether they asked you put the name, dob and application number etc. on the back of the photos or not, if yes do it on the three remaining photos and if not send them blank.
thats what i gathered as well, i ve sent one with photo shop address and other particulars and 3 blanks.

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
Hello senior guys i want to ask one thing.i applied from saudia in july along with pcc now its been almost 7 months i m here.do i need to send pcc from saudia.