IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
27-11-2014
Med's Request
waiting
SAS_RAZA said:
Hello LVO Applicants,

Is there any WhatsApp/Line Group for July/Aug applicants who've not heard anything after their PERs and no second line on ECAS? If not, let's make a Group either on WhatsApp or Line for better communication and to keep ourselves updated.

SAS

[/quote

25th November PER .... nothing after that

fas5555

Jan 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC: 11-02-2015
AOR Received.
PER : 27-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
27-11-2014
Med's Request
waiting
SAS_RAZA said:
Hello LVO Applicants,

Is there any WhatsApp/Line Group for July/Aug applicants who've not heard anything after their PERs and no second line on ECAS? If not, let's make a Group either on WhatsApp or Line for better communication and to keep ourselves updated.

SAS
31st july applicant ... 25th nov PER... nothing after that.... NOC 0113... any one else with same NOC and PER month ?

inspectorbharat

Jul 26, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
atharabbas said:
Thanks Bharat.

Regarding point#5 - do you mean I should wait until I get the request and then inform to LVO in case if I am in Pakistan at that time?

Secondly, is that possible to submit my passport to Abu Dhabi and family passports to Islamabad OR all passports must be submitted at one place?
I doubt if that's possible to submit passports at two different VO's. I feel you should get back to UAE in time and submit your passports to Abu Dhabi VO incase you receive it while in Pakistan. Cz this is more imp and at the time of result if you delay it, it can delay further...
You can anyways inform the VO and request for time extension if you think you cannot make it within the stipulated 15 days - 1 month time to submit passports for stamping, but this again depends on VO's discretion.

nasha27

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As per global SS....average time from PER to processing start / MR has been increasing gradually. Things have started to get slower :/

SAS_RAZA

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 04-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
25-06-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
23-06-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 14-08-2015, PPR:18-08-2015
LANDED..........
24-06-2016
Dear LVO Applicants,

I've created a group for July applicants in LINE under the name of 'LVO July Applicants.' Purpose is to keep in touch with other applicants with similar timelines for better understanding of the whole process. Others are also welcomed to join.

Please inbox me your numbers so that I may add you in the group.

Regards,
RAZA

lucky boy

May 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 july 2014 application sent
Doc's Request.
14 nov 2014 PER received
AOR Received.
30 Dec 2014 Pcc request.
IELTS Request
16 jan 2015 pcc sent
Med's Request
23 jan 2015 medical request received.
Hey guys after medical is done, then in how many days ecas status is changed to medical received?

Thanks

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
lucky boy said:
Hey guys after medical is done, then in how many days ecas status is changed to medical received?

Thanks
Mostly between 5 to 20 days in clear cases.

FaithNHope

Jul 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
Doc's Request.
24-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
L-8.5, S-8.5, R-8, W-8
Med's Request
09-12-14
Med's Done....
18-12-14 ECAS update : 31-12-14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-01-15
VISA ISSUED...
01-02-2015
LANDED..........
[url=http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php][img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-angelic001.gif[/img][/url]
atharabbas said:
Thanks Bharat.

Regarding point#5 - do you mean I should wait until I get the request and then inform to LVO in case if I am in Pakistan at that time?

Secondly, is that possible to submit my passport to Abu Dhabi and family passports to Islamabad OR all passports must be submitted at one place?
LVO normally gives 30 days for PPs submission - atleast that's the time I was given. All passports need to be submitted together - so submitting in two different places may not be possible.

Hope this helps.

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
App Rcvd:May 8 '14
Nomination.....
DD:Jul 17 '14
AOR Received.
Line 1:Aug 10 '14
IELTS Request
PER:Aug 18 '14
File Transfer...
Line 2:Oct 16 '14
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
RPRF:Dec 2 '14
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
hello guys, need some guidance.

for the things I am bringing in as my checked and hand luggage via flight in which I will be coming.....how should I make list of things? on a simple A4 plain paper, typed out in MS WORD, showing name, quantity, type and value of things?

1. like how much cloths (should I divide them further like party dresses, casual dress, office dress, night dress, lounge dress, inner wears, jackets, over coats, etc or should I combine them under one heading and count the pieces and value them?) for 3 of us.

2. same goes for shoes and boots.......what should I do? again for 3 of us

3. mobile phones, mobile chargers, laptops and its chargers, digital camera, other miscellaneous computer accessories like extral BackUP HDD, USBs, computer cables like Ethernet, hdmi, usb extsion, etc, equipment cleaning cloths and mini tool set.

4. bedsheet sets, quilt set, blankets, orthopedic pillow pair, etc

5. medicines as precaution for first 4 months time period until our health cards are made....like Panadol, 1st and 2nd class general purpose antibiotics like augmentin and cefspan, anti allergics, antacids, pain killers, cold, cough and fever medicines, nebulizing medicines like atrovant, etc.
I will be carrying 2 to 3 bottles each for those which are in liquid form basically for my kid and 30 tablets each for those which are in solid form for us 2 adults.
now should I ask family physician to make a prescriptions for it or is it safe to just carry them. is there any problem carrying these general purpose medicines?

6. gold and silver jewelry of my wife. I have heard people talk about taking color photographs and original receipts and all that stuff. is it still necessary to do all this? I have heard officers at airport don't even check and look at photos of jewelry items?

I have also heard about some B4 form, I have downloaded it and when I saw it I got pretty confused as how to fill it and what to fill in. it contains very limited portion and I m afraid I cant fill it in which the things I m bringing in.

please advise. thanks

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
canadamylove said:

for the things I am bringing in as my checked and hand luggage via flight in which I will be coming.....how should I make list of things? on a simple A4 plain paper, typed out in MS WORD, showing name, quantity, type and value of things?

1. like how much cloths (should I divide them further like party dresses, casual dress, office dress, night dress, lounge dress, inner wears, jackets, over coats, etc or should I combine them under one heading and count the pieces and value them?) for 3 of us.

3. mobile phones, mobile chargers, laptops and its chargers, digital camera, other miscellaneous computer accessories like extral BackUP HDD, USBs, computer cables like Ethernet, hdmi, usb extsion, etc, equipment cleaning cloths and mini tool set.

5. medicines as precaution for first 4 months time period until our health cards are made....like Panadol, 1st and 2nd class general purpose antibiotics like augmentin and cefspan, anti allergics, antacids, pain killers, cold, cough and fever medicines, nebulizing medicines like atrovant, etc.
I will be carrying 2 to 3 bottles each for those which are in liquid form basically for my kid and 30 tablets each for those which are in solid form for us 2 adults.
now should I ask family physician to make a prescriptions for it or is it safe to just carry them. is there any problem carrying these general purpose medicines?

6. gold and silver jewelry of my wife. I have heard people talk about taking color photographs and original receipts and all that stuff. is it still necessary to do all this? I have heard officers at airport don't even check and look at photos of jewelry items?

I have also heard about some B4 form, I have downloaded it and when I saw it I got pretty confused as how to fill it and what to fill in. it contains very limited portion and I m afraid I cant fill it in which the things I m bringing in.

please advise. thanks
Refer to the following qorax's post on preparing Goods accompanying / to follow list.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/form-b4-goods-to-followaccompanying-list-how-to-t44793.0.html;wap2=

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
canadamylove said:

not necessary
not necessary
not necessary
not necessary
not necessary
necessary if qty is high although they do not check

please advise. thanks

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
I read on this forum that one or two applicants got passport request few days after decision made. So it is fine with you
tah09 said:
Ecas changed to

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision

But I didn't get any passport request.

What do you think guys is this a good or.......??????

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
tah09,
Did you get any PPR1 email after this one? If yes after how long?
Did you send photocopies of passport with the information they requested?

I also got the same email two days ago from London VO and was wondering how much time will it take to get passport request?

Can you share you experience

Thanks in advance

tah09 said:
I received an email from LVO for medical of my new born child at last. In the email they asked me to provide following information for all family members in 50 days.

Name and date of birth as they appear in your passport
· Passport number
· Passport expiry date
· Height
· Eye colour

Shall I consider it as a PPR1 or just further information.Neither they asked me about the passport copies,photos nor about updated

information chart. Should I send all these information by email or by post?
Thanks

mszafar

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/07/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Hi

I am 23/07/2014 applicant and just received email from LVO regarding interview call. They called me for interview on 26/03/2015 in Abu Dhabi. Can anyone explain, what they will ask in interview. They have asked for previous employment contract reference letters. I have got reference letter for all jobs but got contract copy of my previous job only. Will it be a problem for me now?

I was not working since last year and now going to start new job in Saudi Arab from feb, Can I ask them to change my interview venue to Saudi or Islamabad Pakistan which suites me.

Can anyone advise?

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
mszafar said:
Hi

I am 23/07/2014 applicant and just received email from LVO regarding interview call. They called me for interview on 26/03/2015 in Abu Dhabi. Can anyone explain, what they will ask in interview. They have asked for previous employment contract reference letters. I have got reference letter for all jobs but got contract copy of my previous job only. Will it be a problem for me now?

I was not working since last year and now going to start new job in Saudi Arab from feb, Can I ask them to change my interview venue to Saudi or Islamabad Pakistan which suites me.

Can anyone advise?
I suggest you ask for GCMS notes.... but what i feel is your interview will most probably about your job description and employers

Can you share your timeline?

When did they ask you for letters from employers?
Who is the Visa officer who send the email, the three alphabet signature at the end?

Thanks