+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

Petesilvo

Star Member
Dec 1, 2013
Here's one for the experts... Abu Dhabi embassy have had my passports since November 3rd.. we are now Dec 9th!!
After the first 4 weeks passed i followed up with an CSE as per the guidlines and even sent an email to my visa officer... still no reply. I've been looking around this forum and couldn't find any similar cases with this much delay!

Now the question is, aside from the need to be patient, is what do i do if this delay goes for another week or so? there are no more ways for me to follow up on my passports. My emails are not being responded to and there's no one to call and raise the urgency of it to. This part is really messed up. Any advice?

kabayan

Apr 28, 2010
CANADA
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-20-2010
Doc's Request.
10-18-2010; 2nd(September 2014)
AOR Received.
1st 10-18-2010; 2nd(London VO) 06-16-2011
IELTS Request
10-29/30-2010
File Transfer...
May 2012
Med's Request
October 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
N/a
Passport Req..
21-Nov-2014 ADVO RCvD on 23-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Dec-2014
LANDED..........
Jan 2015
nikki123804 said:
hello, need some advise....

I have a degree in Chemical Engineer but the ECA Equivalence awarded to me was just Diploma 3 yrs - technology.

Anyhow, i want to apply for accreditation/certification in Canada for my degree.
But now i have to be certified for my 3-yrs diploma instead of my BS Chem Eng, right?

Can anyone suggest any accreditation body in Canada that i can apply to?
Does the accreditation need to be where we want to settle?
Will it be recognized in other territories?

Thanks!
hi nikki, accreditation depends on which territory you wish to practice/ work. they have different set of rules in every territory.

kabayan

Apr 28, 2010
CANADA
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-20-2010
Doc's Request.
10-18-2010; 2nd(September 2014)
AOR Received.
1st 10-18-2010; 2nd(London VO) 06-16-2011
IELTS Request
10-29/30-2010
File Transfer...
May 2012
Med's Request
October 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
N/a
Passport Req..
21-Nov-2014 ADVO RCvD on 23-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Dec-2014
LANDED..........
Jan 2015
Petesilvo said:
Here's one for the experts... Abu Dhabi embassy have had my passports since November 3rd.. we are now Dec 9th!!
After the first 4 weeks passed i followed up with an CSE as per the guidlines and even sent an email to my visa officer... still no reply. I've been looking around this forum and couldn't find any similar cases with this much delay!

Now the question is, aside from the need to be patient, is what do i do if this delay goes for another week or so? there are no more ways for me to follow up on my passports. My emails are not being responded to and there's no one to call and raise the urgency of it to. This part is really messed up. Any advice?
Have you tried contacting them through:
abdbi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Or through the portal;
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=abu%20dhabi

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Petesilvo said:

Dear Mate

Some cases are picked by system for quality assurance compliance.
You might be a lucky one.

Wait for another two weeks , and drop reminder for this to your VO

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sdy said:
Thanks for the advice. I have a supplementary issue:
I initially applied with the status of non accompanying spouse. Since we are having our baby in Mar 2015, we have decided to change the status as accompanying spouse. Now when should I inform London visa office? Should I wait till I get MR or should I raise CSE now?
Sir

Under current circumstances , email LVO that you intend to include your wife in your application , send relevant forms and Fee for this , along with your application.
They will include her , with out delaying

Stay Blessed

Petesilvo

Star Member
Dec 1, 2013
kabayan said:
Have you tried contacting them through:
abdbi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

Or through the portal;
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=abu%20dhabi
London visa office were specific in their PHEP request that all enquiries in case of delays are to be made to London visa office and not Abu Dhabi. Hence, i didn't try contacting them.. you think i should?

Petesilvo

Star Member
Dec 1, 2013
msaeed said:
Dear Mate

Some cases are picked by system for quality assurance compliance.
You might be a lucky one.

Wait for another two weeks , and drop reminder for this to your VO

Stay Blessed
Wow.. if this is really the case it sure isn't helping their quality of service holding on to someone's passport for a month and a half like this...

Thanks for the advise.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
mr.gk said:
I see from your description that your case has taken a lot of time.
Could you tell us the reasons so we can avoid this delay?
Hi I am provincial nominee program (PNP) applicant (2011). My federal process started from May 2014. after that the process is going smoothly.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
sdy said:
Thanks. +1 for you

How can I communicate with LVO? Through CSE or email? I don't have the email...senior can you please share?

Also I received PER on NOV 21-2014, is my file already transferred to LVO?
If you have your file number (UCI) then you may contact visa CSE or general email is fine. the email address is LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca. Make sure you put your name, address, file number, DOB and your enquiry very clearly.
Your file may be in queue but your processing will start soon hopefully.

FaithNHope

Jul 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
Doc's Request.
24-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
L-8.5, S-8.5, R-8, W-8
Med's Request
09-12-14
Med's Done....
18-12-14 ECAS update : 31-12-14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-01-15
VISA ISSUED...
01-02-2015
LANDED..........
[url=http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php][img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-angelic001.gif[/img][/url]
Any idea what kind of checks are done after the 2nd line update and MR request being issued by London VO?

My status says processing started on December 2nd, but no sign of MR yet.

wasp2014

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Petesilvo said:
Wow.. if this is really the case it sure isn't helping their quality of service holding on to someone's passport for a month and a half like this...

Thanks for the advise.
Hi

You are not the only one they are holding passports for longer periods. This unusual practise started in August 2014, this could be for a variety of reasons particularly LVO had issued MR and PPR in great numbers and cleared cases in ultra high speed which has resulted in visa-stamping delays. Its been 50 days for me still no sign of passport and if you search the thread you will find people who had to wait for like 85 days. Anyway this is my opinion, there is only 1 strange case in which passport has been submitted and after 60 days while answering to applicant enquiry VO informs that your file is currently awaiting BG checks we will proceed once received. I thought they issue MR only after BG checks are cleared, hence LVO like is said here is unpredictable!!

And yes I have also send 3 enquiries to LVO and they have not responded to any of them.

The only hope I have is I'm NOT the only one stuck at this last stage there are quite a lot of us, therefore I would like to welcome you to the waiting club :D

What does your ECAS show? if it shows 'DM' then you will receive your pp very soon because this means that your visa has been issued and is awaiting delivery ;)

Kindest Regard

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Petesilvo said:

It is really sad to hear that. But there is one thing i think we must know about. Unlike london visa office and other high commissions around the globle, abu Dhabi and Riyadh are Satellite visa office, which means they have very limited resources and on top of that the office is responsbile to process temporary resident applications for countires in Middle East.
Now the problem starts once other high commissions such as London, India request Abu dhabi to issue vignette sticker on passports for applicants who reside in Middle East. Also, now the vintage sticker has got another security measure so printing vignette sticker takes time.
Its hard to wait but we dont have option than waiting. I wish you get your passport back with vignette sticker.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Petesilvo said:

Thanks for the advise.
Sir

Immigration is by choice , and an applicant has to comply by their rules , until he / she reaches a stage where they have the power to change rules

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sujwal said:
It is really sad to hear that. But there is one thing i think we must know about. Unlike london visa office and other high commissions around the globle, abu Dhabi and Riyadh are Satellite visa office, which means they have very limited resources and on top of that the office is responsbile to process temporary resident applications for countires in Middle East.
Now the problem starts once other high commissions such as London, India request Abu dhabi to issue vignette sticker on passports for applicants who reside in Middle East. Also, now the vintage sticker has got another security measure so printing vignette sticker takes time.
Its hard to wait but we dont have option than waiting. I wish you get your passport back with vignette sticker.
Sir

Visa stickers and COPR are printed in London , UK , and dispatched through courier to respective Visa Offices for Pasting and delivering.
Delays are at London Visa office , local visa offices act as post offices

Stay Blessed

nivin

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Interview........
05-10-2015
Passport Req..
07-01-2016
Hattami said:
Dear all,
Which applicants got latest MR requests from LVO?
I am a 10th June applicant.
Thank you.
Hi Hattami,

I am a June 9 applicant with PER on Oct 4, pretty similar to your timeline. Still waiting for my MR too. Any ideas on why it would be delayed? Wishing you all the best.

Thanks.