Interview........
26-03-2015
Passport Req..
8-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015
ash73 said:
@ deedohad

did you get any additional document request or pcc request after per from LVO ?
Also sent you a pM
sorry for the late reply. ..yes i did get a request from LVO after I got my per ...they requested for UK PCC , updated background A declaration form & a form that was attached to the email also further evidence of proof of relationship with relative ( sister ) in Canada... they also asked for some explanation of some unemployed months... the request was sent on 27th Oct n they gave me 30 days to reply...

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
do we have to write the name on back of newborn pics and date of birth as we write on pics when sending initial application

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
felixtae said:
Oh, even for immigration purpose!? Well, I learn something new everyday! Yes, I used my UK Passport to apply for the visa.
Sir

Since you are from Visa Exempt Country , COPR will be issued in your case , and you need to carry this at the time of landing

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
aifarooqi said:
do we have to write the name on back of newborn pics and date of birth as we write on pics when sending initial application
Sir

YES , for every one in application regardless of age etc

Stay Blessed

newmanitoban

Apr 28, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 13
Doc's Request.
Jul 14
AOR Received.
Jan 14
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Feb 14
Med's Request
Sep 14
Med's Done....
Sep 14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 14
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 14
LANDED..........
March 15
I am forwarding this message.

December 1, 2014 — Ottawa — Canada's Citizenship and Immigration Minister Chris Alexander today confirmed it's one month and counting until Express Entry launches a new phase of active immigration recruitment to meet economic and labour market needs. Potential candidates can create their profile on January 1st, 2015, with the first Invitations to Apply issued within weeks.

Express Entry will help select skilled immigrants based on their skills and experience. Those with valid job offers or provincial/territorial nominations will be picked first. Details published today in the Canada Gazette explain how candidates will be ranked and selected, based on these factors that research shows are linked to success in the Canadian economy. Research shows these criteria will help ensure newcomers participate more fully in the Canada's economy and integrate more quickly into Canadian society.

Minister Alexander also highlighted that additional information was published on the CIC website to help potential immigrants and employers understand the new system, and to promote Canada as a destination of choice based on a strong economy, low taxes and job opportunities.

Express Entry will result in faster processing and will allow the Government of Canada to be more flexible and respond better to Canada's changing labour market needs.

Quick facts

Express Entry will manage applications for three federal economic immigration programs: the Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program and the Canadian Experience Class.
Provinces and Territories will be able to use the Express Entry system to select a portion of candidates for their Provincial Nominee Programs.[/font]
Express Entry will launch at 12 noon EST January 1st, 2015. The first draw for an invitation to apply is scheduled for the last week of January.
Once candidates have been selected from the pool they will need to complete the immigration process, which includes health and security checks. Applications will be processed in six months or less.
Canada is one of the most multicultural countries in the world, with clean and friendly cities, world-class universities, and business and job opportunities. Choose Canada.

“With the launch of Express Entry in January, our Government will build on our strong and proven record of helping immigrants succeed, and helping Canada's economy thrive. Starting January 1st, we will be able to select the top economic immigrants who will contribute to our economy, labour market and communities.”

Chris Alexander, Canada's Citizenship and Immigration Minister

Related products
News release – Gearing up for the launch of Express Entry
News release – Preparing for the launch of "Express Entry"
News release – Offering "Express Entry" to Qualified Economic Immigrants

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
newmanitoban said:
I am forwarding this message.

December 1, 2014 — Ottawa — Canada's Citizenship and Immigration Minister Chris Alexander today confirmed it's one month and counting until Express Entry launches a new phase of active immigration recruitment to meet economic and labour market needs. Potential candidates can create their profile on January 1st, 2015, with the first Invitations to Apply issued within weeks.

Express Entry will help select skilled immigrants based on their skills and experience. Those with valid job offers or provincial/territorial nominations will be picked first. Details published today in the Canada Gazette explain how candidates will be ranked and selected, based on these factors that research shows are linked to success in the Canadian economy. Research shows these criteria will help ensure newcomers participate more fully in the Canada's economy and integrate more quickly into Canadian society.

Minister Alexander also highlighted that additional information was published on the CIC website to help potential immigrants and employers understand the new system, and to promote Canada as a destination of choice based on a strong economy, low taxes and job opportunities.

Express Entry will result in faster processing and will allow the Government of Canada to be more flexible and respond better to Canada's changing labour market needs.

Quick facts

Express Entry will manage applications for three federal economic immigration programs: the Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program and the Canadian Experience Class.
Provinces and Territories will be able to use the Express Entry system to select a portion of candidates for their Provincial Nominee Programs.[/font]
Express Entry will launch at 12 noon EST January 1st, 2015. The first draw for an invitation to apply is scheduled for the last week of January.
Once candidates have been selected from the pool they will need to complete the immigration process, which includes health and security checks. Applications will be processed in six months or less.
Canada is one of the most multicultural countries in the world, with clean and friendly cities, world-class universities, and business and job opportunities. Choose Canada.

“With the launch of Express Entry in January, our Government will build on our strong and proven record of helping immigrants succeed, and helping Canada's economy thrive. Starting January 1st, we will be able to select the top economic immigrants who will contribute to our economy, labour market and communities.”

Chris Alexander, Canada's Citizenship and Immigration Minister

Related products
News release – Gearing up for the launch of Express Entry
News release – Preparing for the launch of "Express Entry"
News release – Offering "Express Entry" to Qualified Economic Immigrants
Sir

Old wine in new packing

Stay Blessed

base7

Star Member
May 25, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi experts,
how long it takes to get Passport request from LVO ?
I have done my medical on 18 nov. sent PCC and other doc on 30 nov.

fazal_81

Jan 31, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Complete application & suporting docs filed on 29-03-2011 & received by CIO on 05-04-2011.
Doc's Request.
12- Nov- 2014
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application.
File Transfer...
RBVO on 26th May, 2011. File "In Process" on 30- April- 2013.
Med's Request
Alhamdulillah on 12- Nov- 2014, RPRF paid on 17- 11- 2014
Med's Done....
15- 11- 2014, Medicals received by LVO on 22- 11- 2014.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 on 11 November, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-March, 2015 (PPR2). Submitted passports in VFS Riyadh on 11-03-2015, Received PPs on 29 March, 2015 along with CoPR.
LANDED..........
1st May, 2015 (Stayed 1 month). Settled for good: 29-06-2016
Dear friends got the letter from embassy and just went to see the post and found the PCC forms and instructions from London. Alhamdulillah so glad as today London visa office replied me to wait for their post. Will attest from MOFA Riyadh tomorrow. Then where shall I go after that? Which police dept.? Can anyone suggest?

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
fazal_81 said:
Dear friends got the letter from embassy and just went to see the post and found the PCC forms and instructions from London. Alhamdulillah so glad as today London visa office replied me to wait for their post. Will attest from MOFA Riyadh tomorrow. Then where shall I go after that? Which police dept.? Can anyone suggest?
Sir

Congratulations

Stay Blessed

felixtae

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Is this the last update in ECAS: "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision." ? Will there be further update once the COPR is printed or sent? Usually how many days should I expect to get the COPR after Decision Made appears in ECAS? Thanks. (Trying to sort out my trip schedule.)

Nuvin

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
felixtae said:
Is this the last update in ECAS: "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision." ? Will there be further update once the COPR is printed or sent? Usually how many days should I expect to get the COPR after Decision Made appears in ECAS? Thanks. (Trying to sort out my trip schedule.)
Usually It might be between 1-3 weeks. Congratulation

amirsrima

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
Doc's Request.
submitted with the application
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
15-08-2014
Med's Request
18-08-2014 (plus RPRF & Update Information Chart, PPR1)
Med's Done....
7-11-2014
Interview........
DM: 11-11-2014
Passport Req..
PPR2 15-11-2014 SUBMITTED: 20-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
LANDED..........
June 2015

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
@shah2014 just sent u PM .

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
I received PER on 21st of October, still haven't received the MR or PCC request. No ECAS update either. Is this normal speed of LVO?