Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 spetember 2011
Doc's Request.
additiona documents sent2 times (16 feb 2013 & 13 March 2014)
Nomination.....
20 april 2012
AOR Received.
25 april 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with app and 2nd time 16 feb 2013
File Transfer...
07 june 2012 Ecas showed Application received and now Ecas showed In Process since 6 Feb 2014. And also paid RPRF on 13 march 2014
Med's Request
02 july 2014
Med's Done....
21 july 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08 Aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19 Sep 2014
LANDED..........
very soon
Anyone who is planning to settle in Winnipeg
(Manitoba)? And plan to fly in feb? Plz share

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along with application
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
Hi fellows, as I landed in last week, I thought to share my landing experience with you,

At KHI airport, the officer asked for COPR before exit stamping the passports, so everybody should keep COPR handy (with passports, I don't know whether or not they usually do so, but for me they did ask for COPR)........Emirates flight from KHI to DXB and then (with 3 hours stop-over) to YYZ was very convenient and smooth.....at Toronto airport there were separate counters for landed immigrants, we just had to tell them right after landing that we're landed immigrants....they directed us to CBSA counter which took hardly few minutes, followed by immigration counter. There the lady officer was very nice and cooperative, she just saw our passports / visa and COPR, retained one copy of COPR (carrying picture) and returned the other copy to us after stamping.......she also mentioned date of permanent residency on our copy....she also informed us that our PR cars would be dispatched to our Canadian address within 6 weeks (one of my friend has already arranged a rental apartment for me in Saskatoon SK, so I gave the address with postal codes)........Later we went for baggage collection.....and thence to custom. The custom officer asked me if we were having a complete list of accompnying items and goods to follow.....it was ready with me so I gave it to her, she just stamped it made the copy and stamped the copies too.....the copies were given to us..........this way in in approx 1.5 hour we were through..

Throuout this process, the most frequent thing that we listened, was "wellcome to Canada"......still listening as when I went for opening my Canadian bank account or provential ID office......

More later..

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
pharmacistfarhan said:
Hi fellows, as I landed in last week, I thought to share my landing experience with you,

At KHI airport, the officer asked for COPR before exit stamping the passports, so everybody should keep COPR handy (with passports, I don't know whether or not they usually do so, but for me they did ask for COPR)........Emirates flight from KHI to DXB and then (with 3 hours stop-over) to YYZ was very convenient and smooth.....at Toronto airport there were separate counters for landed immigrants, we just had to tell them right after landing that we're landed immigrants....they directed us to CBSA counter which took hardly few minutes, followed by immigration counter. There the lady officer was very nice and cooperative, she just saw our passports / visa and COPR, retained one copy of COPR (carrying picture) and returned the other copy to us after stamping.......she also mentioned date of permanent residency on our copy....she also informed us that our PR cars would be dispatched to our Canadian address within 6 weeks (one of my friend has already arranged a rental apartment for me in Saskatoon SK, so I gave the address with postal codes)........Later we went for baggage collection.....and thence to custom. The custom officer asked me if we were having a complete list of accompnying items and goods to follow.....it was ready with me so I gave it to her, she just stamped it made the copy and stamped the copies too.....the copies were given to us..........this way in in approx 1.5 hour we were through..

Throuout this process, the most frequent thing that we listened, was "wellcome to Canada"......still listening as when I went for opening my Canadian bank account or provential ID office......

More later..
Hey buddy.. Congratulations :) wish you quick settlement ahead..

inspectorbharat

Jul 26, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, Congrts for that..

Hashir said:
I got the email from DXS requesting updated schedule I for my spouse, photocopies of bio pages (Did not send the Appendix form), also requested to pay RPRF fee, and sent the separate email for medicals.

Should I consider this PPR1?

P.S: I submitted the requested documents through courier service as requested to do so in the email.

inspectorbharat

Jul 26, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you try again?
Well, I think we should try unless we received confirmation/acknowledgement of delivery...

sujwal said:
I tried sending email as well all bounced back. The one i sent from email address bounced back. the case specific enquiry bounced back and went to junk.

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
pharmacistfarhan said:

More later..
Congrats Farhan...Wish you very best of luck.....! Good to know about your smooth Landing...!

Enjoy !

S2174

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
pharmacistfarhan said:

More later..
Thanks a lot for sharing ur experience. Congratulations.

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER Received: 07-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
13-Jan-2014, Uploaded 16-Jan, ECAS 3rd line 'Medicals received' 20-Jan
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:14-July-2014, PPR2:28-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received passports with visa on 14-Aug-2014 :)
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
congrats farhan bro on landing..i was expecting to hear from u..wish u good luck in settlement..may Allah swt establish u in ur new home smoothly...
so stay in touch.....
u will be going to Saskatoon directly now?

pharmacistfarhan said:

More later..

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
Maria_Sal said:
congrats farhan bro on landing..i was expecting to hear from u..wish u good luck in settlement..may Allah swt establish u in ur new home smoothly...
so stay in touch.....
u will be going to Saskatoon directly now?
@ maria, suna hai aap ki dwaoo ma buht asar hai, maray & luqi k leay bhe dua karain :) :) :) :)

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER Received: 07-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
13-Jan-2014, Uploaded 16-Jan, ECAS 3rd line 'Medicals received' 20-Jan
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:14-July-2014, PPR2:28-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received passports with visa on 14-Aug-2014 :)
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
mabmabs said:
@ maria, suna hai aap ki dwaoo ma buht asar hai, maray & luqi k leay bhe dua karain :) :) :) :)
hahaha....hi mabmabs...I was shocked to come back n discover tht u r also still waiting...ur VOs are miserable really...
I really wish n pray u here soon from lvo....ameen

aur ap n luqi k liye special baba gee arrange karwane pudenge nazar utaarne k liye n for jhar phook :D ;D (just kidding)

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
Maria_Sal said:
hahaha....hi mabmabs...I was shocked to come back n discover tht u r also still waiting...ur VOs are miserable really...

aur ap n luqi k liye special baba gee arrange karwane pudenge nazar utaarne k liye n for jhar phook :D ;D (just kidding)

lol mujhay to lagta hay hamay baba chris alexander immigration wali sarkar se bat kerni paray gee. :) :)

badpusacat

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FeDex-ed 26-06-13
Doc's Request.
15-10-2014/FeDex-ed 26-10
IELTS Request
included in the application
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Interview........
29-09-2014
Passport Req..
Nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2014
LANDED..........
July 2015
HELLO EVERYONE!

I have submitted my additional documents (police clearance, bank statements, and RPRF) and finished my medical as well. Here's my follow up question:

1. WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP on my side and on their side?
2. Do I need to verify from them if they receive everything? How?
3. How long is the waiting time again?

THANK YOU!

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
Maria_Sal said:

Thanks maria a lot for your best wishes.. Yes you are shocked and we (me and luqi) are suffering because of LVO. Now even FSW 2014 have started getting updated documents request/medicals and we both stand no where... I dont know whats wrong...

@ Luqi...do you foresee any interview chances at this stage ?

Baba chris Alexender , jhaar pooch walay baba k bhe hath anay wala nhe ;)

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
badpusacat said:
HELLO EVERYONE!

I have submitted my additional documents (police clearance, bank statements, and RPRF) and finished my medical as well. Here's my follow up question:

1. WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP on my side and on their side?
Wait for PPR

2. Do I need to verify from them if they receive everything? How?
NO, you will receive additional line in e-case (medicals have been received)

3. How long is the waiting time again?
It varies, from days/weeks to months. LVO is most unpredictable visa office in the world.

THANK YOU!
Congrats a lot, and wish you best of luck.

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
mabmabs said:
Thanks maria a lot for your best wishes.. Yes you are shocked and we (me and luqi) are suffering because of LVO. Now even FSW 2014 have started getting updated documents request/medicals and we both stand no where... I dont know whats wrong...

@ Luqi...do you foresee any interview chances at this stage ?

Baba chris Alexender , jhaar pooch walay baba k bhe hath anay wala nhe ;)
bro they have stated in my GCMS "interview waived". so no chances for interview.