+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

lifediver

Jun 12, 2014
if you have submitted a PCC from Saudi with your original app, this means that they are happy with it and don't need an updates and just need for the rest of countries. .. That's my personal understanding
bua2581 said:
Dear Dhaka2014,

Congratulations on your passport request!
I am also FSW 2014 and my VO is LBM. Being a Saudi based applicant I've a query:
"I received an email from VO to submit within 60 days PCC from all other countries except Saudi Arabia.
Is this usual practice to request Saudi PCC at a later stage, not all together?"

bua2581

May 15, 2014
I didn't receive any MR or Passport request.
And I never submitted my Saudi PCC since I'm living in KSA more than five years.
They only requested updated Sch-A forms and the PCC from 3 countries where I previously lived more than 6 months.
I submitted my Original PCC from UAE, USA and Pakistan today.
Now waiting for next step.
And I can't get Saudi PC without the request form from Canada requesting PCC from KSA, Right? Any idea?

lifediver

Jun 12, 2014
I got mine without a request, just went to canadian embassy, informed security at the gate that I need PCC request they gave me a form signed by counsel and filled my info, headed to foreign ministry got it signed the went to criminal department beside main court and did it and submitted with app .. got PER and still waiting for any further communications
bua2581 said:
I didn't receive any MR or Passport request.
And I never submitted my Saudi PCC since I'm living in KSA more than five years.
They only requested updated Sch-A forms and the PCC from 3 countries where I previously lived more than 6 months.
I submitted my Original PCC from UAE, USA and Pakistan today.
Now waiting for next step.
And I can't get Saudi PC without the request form from Canada requesting PCC from KSA, Right? Any idea?

moenu

Oct 19, 2014
hello everyone,
it's been 17 working days and we haven't receive our passports back from ADVO.. did others waited that long for stamping visa on their passports too!?

nikki123804

Star Member
Jan 12, 2012
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2013<br>Fee charged....:15-08-2013<br/>PER Received..:26-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-9-2013<br>Started Processing:23-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w/application
Med's Request
28-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014 <br>MR Sent by DMP:25-11-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 28-10-2014<br>Medical Received:29-11-2014<br>Passport Request 2: 01/12/2014<br>Decision Made: 02/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
<b>18/12/2014
LANDED..........
November 2015
hello!

i would like to ask regarding the fsw2014,,,

will it stop taking applications from fsw2014 when the express entry starts in jan 2015?

coz my friend until now has not submitted her application for fsw2014...
and im afraid she will be under express entry (which is harder, i believe) if she cant finish until December..

thanks!

Aceim

Star Member
Feb 16, 2010
Karachi, Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER: 02-08-2013
Med's Request
19-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-07-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1: 23-10-2014 PPR2: 29-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
PP submitted on: 18-11-2014 PP received on 17-12-2014
LANDED..........
07-07-2015
Alhamdulillah....just received PPR1

I have been asked to submit information chart and passport bio page via email within 10 days.

amisiddi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23.05.2013 PER 07.08.2013
Med's Request
october 2014
VISA ISSUED...
December 2014
LANDED..........
soon
Those who have done medicals please reply

1. are there any pre requisite for medicals like fasting etc.

2. applicants from ksa...can anybody tell me that medicals centers in Riyadh are e medical enabled or not. whcih one is better Sulaiman habib or al warood for medicals?

We have received medicals request again today with 60 days time. (we previously received medicals on july 2nd but due to pregnancy it got delayed)
and updated PCC has been asked for KSA with just 5 days to provide. I dont know how to get new PCC in just days.. should I ask few more days to provide PCC as my spouse is out of country and issuance of PCC in KSA requires physical presence...

Kafil

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
URGENT HELP NEEDED FORUMITES!!!!!!

One of my friend is caught up in a difficult situation:

The experience letter which he provided had compnay's Webiste URL, email address, telephone and fax numbers,

He has received PER in Sep (London Visa office applicant), Now the problem is that telephone and fax lines are not available because the company has shifted to a premises which is blacklisted due to non-payment of Phone bills by the previous tenant.

And to make matters worse, the company's domain has expired and email address provided in the letter is connected to that website.

However, there is another email address which belongs to the owner which the company is presently using.

By the way, the company genuinely exists, but since its sort of a factory environment so the management does not really pay attention to keeping their website active all the time. Now my friend fears that just in case, VO decides to verify his employment, how will he explain this scenario.

Please suggest a way out of this. Thanks in advance. (He is from Pakistan and i have rarely heard of employment verification through personal visits of phone calls for Pakistan)

kashmoin

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-May-2014 Reached 12-May-2014
Doc's Request.
Schedule A form on 3 occations
Nomination.....
26-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
08-Oct-2014
Med's Request
10-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
29-Jun-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Jul-2015
amisiddi said:
Those who have done medicals please reply

1. are there any pre requisite for medicals like fasting etc.

2. applicants from ksa...can anybody tell me that medicals centers in Riyadh are e medical enabled or not. whcih one is better Sulaiman habib or al warood for medicals?

We have received medicals request again today with 60 days time. (we previously received medicals on july 2nd but due to pregnancy it got delayed)
and updated PCC has been asked for KSA with just 5 days to provide. I dont know how to get new PCC in just days.. should I ask few more days to provide PCC as my spouse is out of country and issuance of PCC in KSA requires physical presence...
There is no pre requisites for medical.
you just need to tell the consultant doctor about pregnancy of your wife.

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
Aceim said:

I have been asked to submit information chart and passport bio page via email within 10 days.
congrats dear. Have u been asked to submit immigrant summary form previously.

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
fswpdxb said:
Hi guys,

Hope you are doing great.
I received PCC request and mdecial.
1.Can anyone tel me how to get PCC of india in dubai.I did go through BLS website their it says first i have to go to consulate..can someone tell me the procedure of it.
2.Where can we do our medicals and your experience as which one is the best one.
would appreciate your help in this

Best Regards
congrats. would you mind sharing your timeline ? who is your visa officer ?

Aceim

Star Member
Feb 16, 2010
Karachi, Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER: 02-08-2013
Med's Request
19-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-07-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1: 23-10-2014 PPR2: 29-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
PP submitted on: 18-11-2014 PP received on 17-12-2014
LANDED..........
07-07-2015
aami786pk said:
congrats dear. Have u been asked to submit immigrant summary form previously.
Thanks, well I have been asked to submit supplementary information form in July (soon after my medical).

pronto.futura

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
Stranger Friendly said:
My Landing Experience :

Sorry for late message. We finally landed on 19th October at Pearson International Airport. The direct PIA flight of almost 15 hours was a hectic but over all it was good. You will receive the declaration card in the plan to fill in. One heading was "Home Address" ; fill your home country address in it, not the Canadian Address where you are going.

When you hear "PR persons to go separately" stay in the line and keep moving (Dont go to PR line) so take the line where you see people standing and waiting inline facing immigration Counters.

The first immigration counter staff, after seeing the passports and landing documents directed us to to the hall behind them , where main immigration staff processed our documents and directed us to "SIN (Social Insurance Number) counter.

At SIN counter, they took our information, but told us that we need to visit "Service Canada" office for registration. We were given free booklets etc etc and we left the area to grab our language. We took 2 free trolleys to grab our language from the belt and saw our cartons at one corner.
Moved ahead to Customs, and show the goods lists to custom's officer. She took the "Goods to follow list" stamped and recorded everything.
If you have "Accompany jelwlery" list or "jewlery to follow" it is very good to have pictures. It Took 1:45 mins at airport.

Next day, we went to "Service Canada" office and got our SIN numbers in 15 minutes. After that we went to the Bank and open joint account there.

Mobile connections: Fido, Koodoo & Virgin all have same rates and same packages.
Wind service is cheaper but heard that it is not good.....pls inbox me if you know anything about "Wind" mobile service.
Rogers & Bell are expensive.

Health card will come after 90 days. The time starts when you land in Canada no matter when you apply for health card, but remember you need to open the bank account first , so that you receive the first bank statement at your home, you need to carry along the statement (If you dont have statement then you can use Lease agreement) with you to apply for health card.

Now, will go for driving exam soon.

Can any one tell me where to go for Orientation course for Resume building, Access employment workshop etc etc, pls inbox me as i am not reading forum regularly. So pls inbox in reply. Thanks

I hope this info helps.

Regards,

Stranger Friendly

congratulations !!
+1 for sharing your landing experience
I've been reading about bridging programs for newly landed immigrants. Might be a good start !
Wish you the best :)

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
Any FSW 2013 applicant whose visa officer is LBM has received medicals or visa issued ?

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
Aceim said:

congrats, wish you best of luck..!