Waived
Passport Req..
03-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
(Fourth line) 05-10-2014
LANDED..........
14-01-2015
Good evening to you all dear Forumites.

I will begin by Wishing our very own Rawdah and Farmacist a very big congratulations. I am glad you made it eventually with MR/Visa and Using yours as a point of contact for Luqi, Mab etc who are in seriously trying class of patience. Yours will come without further delay as the Lord lives.

Using this moment to congratulate other mates like AK417, i.man, Sheikh, homescanada, soundless, prince of light, Owais, omair, Pronto, SA2263, Emei, kingfailsal, goalcanada, stevebbs,Az, Kami, masshunter, xce and so many more who have movements in their application.

I am very happy with the success of the Karachi meeting, sincere appreciation to Mish, stranger, msaeed bhai, Maria etc for the cooperation and communal spirit. Canada is such a Lucky country to have u guys and am proud of you all.

Last London CIIP was a great success and I must not fail to appreciate the likes of IloveAB, Moncherie, Absarahmed, and so many other silent forum mates that I got to know during the GO and MAP sessions. You guys are absolutely amazing, am proud to be part of you and I see us all doing great in Canada By the grace of God Almighty.

Finally, I humbly announce to the house that my PPR, and fourth line was delivered on the 3rd and 5th October respectively. My joy knows no bound and its an honour to be in this friendly and very helpful society/community. I can see us all enhancing civilisation in Canada with strong communal spirit and oneness. I love U ALL

absarahmed85

Star Member
Feb 6, 2014
London
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2013
Med's Request
14-08-2014
Med's Done....
20-08-2014
Interview........
08-05-2014
Passport Req..
Inshaa Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshaa Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshaa Allah Soon
GisG said:

I will begin by Wishing our very own Rawdah and Farmacist a very big congratulations. I am glad you made it eventually with MR/Visa and Using yours as a point of contact for Luqi, Mab etc who are in seriously trying class of patience. Yours will come without further delay as the Lord lives.

Using this moment to congratulate other mates like AK417, i.man, Sheikh, homescanada, soundless, prince of light, Owais, omair, Pronto, SA2263, Emei, kingfailsal, goalcanada, stevebbs,Az, Kami, masshunter, xce and so many more who have movements in their application.

I am very happy with the success of the Karachi meeting, sincere appreciation to Mish, stranger, msaeed bhai, Maria etc for the cooperation and communal spirit. Canada is such a Lucky country to have u guys and am proud of you all.

London CIIP was a great success and I must not fail to appreciate the likes of IloveAB, Moncherie, Absarahmed, and so many other silent forum mates that I got to know during the GO and MAP sessions. You guys are absolutely amazing, am proud to be part of you and I see us all doing great in Canada By the grace of God Almighty.

Finally, I humbly announce to the house that my PPR, and fourth line was delivered on the 3rd and 5th October respectively. My joy knows no bound and its an honour to be in this friendly and very helpful society/community. I can see us all elevating civilisation in Canada with strong communal spirit and oneness. I love U ALL
Hi GisG First of all Many Congratulations for your visa issuance. thanks for appreciation, I wish you a best and successful life ahead in Canada. I wish you allllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the best for your future.
Stay Blessed

pronto.futura

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
GisG said:

Last London CIIP was a great success and I must not fail to appreciate the likes of IloveAB, Moncherie, Absarahmed, and so many other silent forum mates that I got to know during the GO and MAP sessions. You guys are absolutely amazing, am proud to be part of you and I see us all doing great in Canada By the grace of God Almighty.

Finally, I humbly announce to the house that my PPR, and fourth line was delivered on the 3rd and 5th October respectively. My joy knows no bound and its an honour to be in this friendly and very helpful society/community. I can see us all enhancing civilisation in Canada with strong communal spirit and oneness. I love U ALL
Good evening GisG
I quote your words: Canada is such a Lucky country to have u guys and am proud of you all!
so eloquent, sincere and very touching :)

Many congratulations dear :)

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
GisG said:

Many congrats GisG and +1 for such a wonderful write up. :)

Wish you a happy and prosperous life ahead in Canada and wish you join the fb group too to stay connected.

moncherie

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
uk
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
Med's Request
11/06/2014
Med's Done....
1/07/2014
Passport Req..
19/09/2014
GisG said:

Finally, I humbly announce to the house that my PPR, and fourth line was delivered on the 3rd and 5th October respectively. My joy knows no bound and its an honour to be in this friendly and very helpful society/community. I can see us all enhancing civilisation in Canada with strong communal spirit and oneness. I love U ALL [/b

Congrats bro...all the best in the journey ahead... Nice meeting you at ciip session as well...cheers

moncherie

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
uk
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
Med's Request
11/06/2014
Med's Done....
1/07/2014
Passport Req..
19/09/2014
absarahmed85 said:
Hi GisG First of all Many Congratulations for your visa issuance. thanks for appreciation, I wish you a best and successful life ahead in Canada. I wish you allllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the best for your future.
Stay Blessed
Hello Absar...haven't heard from you in a while...any updates yet? Please inbox me the most convenient time to reach you on phone...with faith you'll smile very soon..
Regards..
Moncherie

absarahmed85

Star Member
Feb 6, 2014
London
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2013
Med's Request
14-08-2014
Med's Done....
20-08-2014
Interview........
08-05-2014
Passport Req..
Inshaa Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshaa Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshaa Allah Soon
moncherie said:
Hello Absar...haven't heard from you in a while...any updates yet? Please inbox me the most convenient time to reach you on phone...with faith you'll smile very soon..
Regards..
Moncherie
No man nothing yet....check your inbox

AK2147

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER: 01-08-2013
File Transfer...
Start processing on 18th June
Med's Request
02-July-2014
Med's Done....
21-July-2014 ....28- July-2014 "Medical received"
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24-09-2014 and submitted on 10-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
GisG said:

Thanks and wish you good luck

AK2147

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER: 01-08-2013
File Transfer...
Start processing on 18th June
Med's Request
02-July-2014
Med's Done....
21-July-2014 ....28- July-2014 "Medical received"
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24-09-2014 and submitted on 10-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Mrs.Faisal said:
congratulations AK2147...Is mail from KKB or some1 elase
Thanks!! that is from the LDNimmigration..

sani.

Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 spetember 2011
Doc's Request.
additiona documents sent2 times (16 feb 2013 & 13 March 2014)
Nomination.....
20 april 2012
AOR Received.
25 april 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with app and 2nd time 16 feb 2013
File Transfer...
07 june 2012 Ecas showed Application received and now Ecas showed In Process since 6 Feb 2014. And also paid RPRF on 13 march 2014
Med's Request
02 july 2014
Med's Done....
21 july 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08 Aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19 Sep 2014
LANDED..........
very soon
GisG said:

Congratulations alot. Inshallah we'll be in contact in Canada

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
GisG said:

Sir

Congratulations , wish you all the best that life holds

Stay Blessed

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
GisG said:

@ GisG,...................Loads of congratulations , and wish you best of luck for your future plans in canada

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
AK2147 said:
Hi all,
It is decision made on my application. No passport request yet ... few days back i just received an email that your application is in final processing and in order to continue please refer to attached document but attached document was not opening.

Today, when I checked my E-cas, it is showing decision made.

Today I received an email from the London. They have re-attached the document to refer and surprisingly and interestingly this was not the PPR1 but PPR2.. they have requested me to submit my passports to Islamabad within 30 days.

Eid mubarak to All!!!!
congratulations AK2147.....................Wishing you Good luck for your future endeavor

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
goalcanada said:
I am happy to share you that

Today we have received our visa and CoPR. All mighty helped us to achieve this mile stone in our Life.

Wish you all the best for rest of the members to have your visa soon.

i had submitted my PPs last Monday to ADVO and received the PP today. considering last 3days Eid Holiday, it's really very fast in ADVO.
@ Goalcanada..............Congratulations & best of luck.....

Remember rest of us in prayers.

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013

TODAY 1 YEAR PASSED FROM PER DATE :) :) :) AND NO NEWS SINCE SUBMITTED TO CIC ON 5th July 2013. (Total 15 months- no updates, no additional document request, no 2nd line added- in short- NOTHING more than None)

@ luqi and aami786pk ...............any news from LBM ?

She deserve to be in missing person list ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I have heard few FSW 2014 applicants with LVO have started receiving updates, but we are stuck, lol... Truly don't understand the criteria of such discrimination & policy... where few people have left behind to watch the show .