+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

kingfaisal

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
moncherie said:
Hello my friends,
With joy in my heart I announce to this forum that I have received PPR.
I will like to thank everyone of you for your numerous contributions, words of faith and can't even name it...selfless sacrifice... I'm not ungrateful..
I wish good news for all...thank you and God bless ;D
many congrats.

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
In last 2 and a half years I applied for GCMS notes for 4 times.... according to my search on notes these are normal notes.... Its just mater of time because file is under SC and due to his area file is taking longer than usual.....

PA and spouse born in XXXXXXXX PA studied computing in XXXXX univeristy and working in IT Field. FRC required. They specifically mention your areas in this note.

F_S_W said:
Here comes the confirmation from

MM2 Brother!

thanx MM2, at least now, Luqi will be relaxed!

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
i submitted my passports to Islamabad...

goalcanada said:
Dear MM2, as many are waiting for passport&visa, you got visa within a good time.
VISA ISSUED...: Passport Submitted 25-08-2014 Visa issued 02-09-2014

Where did you submit your PP?

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Sani Thank you..

Saleem7821 thanks yara. I am just too excited and away from home to start packing now :D I hope everything goes fine and good till the end :)

F_S_W Shukran habiban :D According to your post, the Mithaee will be due once I land and go through the landing process safely :D :D Btw, what about you? Any update your side mate?

ZN908 Thanks friend :)

shoaibuc thanks mate

king faisal..thank you for your wish. I unfortunately don't have the email as my consultant received it. I will try to get it for you however :)

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
EngineerA said:
Hello Friend,
Thanks God, I have received an email from London visa office today asking for my passport. ;D ;D ;D ;D
Is this considered PPR2, and what is PPR1, Did they skip this for me? I have done my medical exam two and a half months back. and I'm 6th of June 2013 applicant.
Please let me know your advice on best way of payment and best way on sending my passport To London visa application center
HamOnt said:
ALHAMDOLILAH ALHAMDOLILAH ALHAMDOLILAH

All praise to ALLAH

Just received ppr 1 and ppr 2 together from visa officer CDD ☺☺☺☺☺☺

Cant express the feeling..may Allah bless all the waiting friends with such happiness ameen.

I got medical request on 15th august nd did it on 28th. ..then sent an email to cdd on 13th september asking him if he has received our medicals yet and if yes then when are we going to get the passport request.he replied back on 15th confirming that medicals received and he will shortly contact us for passports. ..so it means that lvo is working fine...everything is different for different applicants.

Stay blessed and thank you all for ur support and encouragement throughout this journey specially thanks to dear msaeed and smsh for their constant guidance and support..saeed bhai hope to meet u soon in islamabad in shaaAllah
Congratulations :) Finally LVO is on the move again.. :) Wish you guys a speedy process.. Good luck!

sani.

Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 spetember 2011
Doc's Request.
additiona documents sent2 times (16 feb 2013 & 13 March 2014)
Nomination.....
20 april 2012
AOR Received.
25 april 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with app and 2nd time 16 feb 2013
File Transfer...
07 june 2012 Ecas showed Application received and now Ecas showed In Process since 6 Feb 2014. And also paid RPRF on 13 march 2014
Med's Request
02 july 2014
Med's Done....
21 july 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08 Aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19 Sep 2014
LANDED..........
very soon
MM2 said:
i submitted my passports to Islamabad...
Congratulations and now in same queue to wait for passport return

sani.

Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 spetember 2011
Doc's Request.
additiona documents sent2 times (16 feb 2013 & 13 March 2014)
Nomination.....
20 april 2012
AOR Received.
25 april 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with app and 2nd time 16 feb 2013
File Transfer...
07 june 2012 Ecas showed Application received and now Ecas showed In Process since 6 Feb 2014. And also paid RPRF on 13 march 2014
Med's Request
02 july 2014
Med's Done....
21 july 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08 Aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19 Sep 2014
LANDED..........
very soon
HamOnt said:

All praise to ALLAH

Cant express the feeling..may Allah bless all the waiting friends with such happiness ameen.

I got medical request on 15th august nd did it on 28th. ..then sent an email to cdd on 13th september asking him if he has received our medicals yet and if yes then when are we going to get the passport request.he replied back on 15th confirming that medicals received and he will shortly contact us for passports. ..so it means that lvo is working fine...everything is different for different applicants.

Stay blessed and thank you all for ur support and encouragement throughout this journey specially thanks to dear msaeed and smsh for their constant guidance and support..saeed bhai hope to meet u soon in islamabad in shaaAllah
Congratulations. I got both request together. Its time to enjoy

AK2147

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER: 01-08-2013
File Transfer...
Start processing on 18th June
Med's Request
02-July-2014
Med's Done....
21-July-2014 ....28- July-2014 "Medical received"
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24-09-2014 and submitted on 10-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Dear KKBIANs!!
Please give us some good news

Samera

Jan 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-July-13
Med's Request
18-07-14
Med's Done....
24-07-14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-08-14, submitted to ADVO 25th Aug
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Inshallah in December
JBZZS said:
Thanks for sharing this info.

When did u send email to LVO? And when did u receive response?
Email to LVO sent on Tuesday and received reply on Friday.

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EngineerA said:
Hello Friend,
Thanks God, I have received an email from London visa office today asking for my passport. ;D ;D ;D ;D
Is this considered PPR2, and what is PPR1, Did they skip this for me? I have done my medical exam two and a half months back. and I'm 6th of June 2013 applicant.
Please let me know your advice on best way of payment and best way on sending my passport To London visa application center
HamOnt said:
All praise to ALLAH

Congrats Friends!

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Owais Iqbal said:
Sani Thank you..

Saleem7821 thanks yara. I am just too excited and away from home to start packing now :D I hope everything goes fine and good till the end :)

F_S_W Shukran habiban :D According to your post, the Mithaee will be due once I land and go through the landing process safely :D :D Btw, what about you? Any update your side mate?
ZN908 Thanks friend :)

shoaibuc thanks mate

king faisal..thank you for your wish. I unfortunately don't have the email as my consultant received it. I will try to get it for you however :)
Thanx bro,

its our mithai that you all land safely,
May Allah Bless You All and Help You All !

MHA.SA

Sep 20, 2014
Dear Group mates AOA,

[size=10pt]PPR----Manual Pass[/size]

i need your guidance , m so confused,
we received passport request from LVO yesterday, Thanks ALLAH SWT.

in passport request, the pdf directs us about the passport instructions,

the problem is that my new born baby has only manual passport yet, we applied NICOP in the respective embassy and they send the application to ISB Nadra office, but after 3 months still unable to get NICOP thereafter i can make MRpassport for the child,

the instructions says, the first name must be printed in first name column and the same as last name, but manual passport is done by hand writing. and just one column "Naam Hamil-e-haza" name of the bearer...only

what should i do,

Do anyone of the senior has experience to get COPR or Visa on manual passport?
LVO give me only 30 days to send passport and i have no hope about NADRA processing in Pakistan.
we cant travel to Pakistan in urgency because new born has not valid visa yet and it takes long time to add new born in your dependent...though my baby has valid pakistani passport but i am afraid they will stop him on his return due to without visa back to our country of residence,

please please please....guide me
ALLAH blessed me with sabar before to wait a long, and i believe in HIM as well

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Bundles of Congrats[/size][/size]

To

Goal Canada

Monocherie

Engineer A

Hamont

&

Owais, Good to hear PPR1 news....BTW, you are desperate to go to Canada, moving in November and where

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
moncherie said:
Hello my friends,
With joy in my heart I announce to this forum that I have received PPR.
I will like to thank everyone of you for your numerous contributions, words of faith and can't even name it...selfless sacrifice... I'm not ungrateful..
I wish good news for all...thank you and God bless ;D
Sir

Congratulations , wish a blessed and speedy processing ahead

Stay Blessed