Med's Done....
JUNE 26,2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 Feb10,2015 PPR2 Feb 17,2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 21,2015
LANDED..........
30 May 2015
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]DEAR forum friends who belong to islamabad,Lahore,Peshawar or ANY other nearby city of islamabad.

we shpuls also plan a get together in islamabad...

any person interested kindly respond to this post or PM me
[/size][/size][/size][/size].

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
Mrs.Faisal said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]DEAR forum friends who belong to islamabad,Lahore,Peshawar or ANY other nearby city of islamabad.

I am in.

goalcanada

Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-13
AOR Received.
PER recd 25-07-2013
Med's Request
18-08-2014
Med's Done....
3rd line on 19.09.14
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 12.09.14 & PP submitted 29.9.14
mish said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Salam Every one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size][/size][/size][/size]

Iam Back

Goal Canada and King faisal, huge congratulation to both of you, All the best
Thanks mish

goalcanada

Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-13
AOR Received.
PER recd 25-07-2013
Med's Request
18-08-2014
Med's Done....
3rd line on 19.09.14
Passport Req..
Mustafa100 said:
Dear Friends,
I got the below e mail from LVO, can someone explain whit does this e mail means for the processing of my file,
hey, Congrats for your PPR1. wish you to get PPR2 within 2-4weeks.

goalcanada

Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-13
AOR Received.
PER recd 25-07-2013
Med's Request
18-08-2014
Med's Done....
3rd line on 19.09.14
Passport Req..
kingfaisal said:
Thanks a lot mish.
Dear king, can you check your inbox.

amir82

Jun 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
LANDED..........
Oct 2014 Alhamdulilah
Mrs.Faisal said:

I am in also

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
How to submit passports in London.

Shall I just post them or submit it to VFS office in London?

VFS does charge for the service though.

Kindly let me know.

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Luqi and other friends!​

Due to Luqi’s GCMS Notes and comments (by other fellows) on that notes we are all interested in some terminologies and want to know the process of B/G checks. Let me contribute a little bit. First of all, I am sorry, that this Post is going be an “Essay”, but don’t mind I am trying my best to provide you some information which may be helpful for some applicants. Let me start from Data Sharing agreements.

At the moments following agreements exist in the world about information regarding 3rd country’s nationals:

1- European Data sharing system (called EURODAC) the biggest collection of data in the world. Most advanced and unified system. Member country can get information within 24 hours about a person (all European Sates and Denmark, Norway, Sweden Switzerland are members) –

2- Agreement (Five Country Agreement) between USA, UK, NEWZEALAND, AUSTRALIA and Canada – efficient system but not unified, mostly burocratic, it will take weeks to get information regarding a particular individuals.

3- GCC Countries Agreement between KSA, UAE, Oman, Bahrain and Qatar signed in 2012 –

4- Canada-US Visa Information Sharing signed on 13 December 2012 , this is unique agreement, under this agreement both countries are responsible to provide information about a national of 3rd country (upon request) who have filed an application for (any type of) visa for any of the country. It means if Mr. A applied US visit visa, then later he applied Canadian Immigration, but the CIC suspected that the information are not truthful then CIC will check with US and US will provide microfilmed copy of the application forms that Mr. A signed while applying US visa. Most Important is both countries do not provide any information about PRs and Nationality holders. So guys now you are not CANADIAN PR so they will check (randomly) your record but once you will be landed PR then your all searches will be deleted and on your file there will be no record of any search.
This information getting is 2 stage process – it can be completed in 1 to 4 months. At stage 1 CIC will send a request for Mr A through organized beurocratic channels, providing Name +DOB +PASSPOSR # + MOTHER/FATHER NAME, if there is any record in US then they will respond with limited data, then stage 2 starts, CIC will ask for full details, then US will provide “Full Package”
(Fully applicable to Canadian FSW Applicants) but remember these checks are on randomly basis.

5- US-Australia Visa Application Information sharing Agreement signed on 27 August 2014. It is same as Canada-US (same rules, same procedures, same terms etc), actually Australia realized the Importance while observing US-Canada Treaty, and so they signed it.

6- US – Pakistan information sharing agreement. Flow of information sharing is 1 way (from Pk to US) , shameful aspects is that Pakistan is providing information about Pakistani Nationals, the most dangerous aspect is US system is directly linked with NADRA, so unlimited access. This is 1st agreement of its nature in the present world.

FRC TERM

In Pakistani sense it is Family Registration Certificate, according to some members it is Further Review & Consultation. As per my findings while searching through CIC’s documents, publications and minutes of meeting etc, FRC stands for “File Requirement Checklist”

I visited several CIC dox in each dox FRC stand for “File Requirement Checklist”, now I am not sure whether it is same FRC in which we are interested for Luqi Brother. 1 of the link is:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2013/ob502.asp

But on couple of places FRC stands for “Failed Refugee Claimant” – brother in your case FRC required seems to me that they want to search you on all databases which mentioned above.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/evaluation/prra/section3.asp

You know a lot of Pakhtoons are Asylum Seekers in different countries, so may be due to KPK factor, they want to make sure that you are not failed asylum seeker. If this is true then simply speaking it is B/G check - but deeply, using all databases which I mentioned above. And this appeals to my mind for the following reasons:

1- If they wanted to get Family Registration Certificate, then they should have had required at early stage when they required some additional dox from you, at that time they should have had required FRC. But they did not …it means FRC is not a documents. It is some kind of B/G check. In this case “Failed Refugee Claimant” (FRC (status/check) Required) could be a code for the B/G going deep.

2- I searched a lot but I did not find any applicant who said that CIC asked him/her to send FRC. I did not find any single applicant (may be there is someone but it did not came to my notice)

3- You have 2 years un-employment so it raised a flag and Officer Thought may be, you were out of country for “Asylum”……therefore FRC..? If we think FRC as further Review & Consultation then still same thing that they want to search you on all databases…………..same thing…….. B/G……!

4- On your CSE they told you B/G….and in GCMS , recent activity is also Security Screening, so it means you are being searched on all databases, so nothing to worry…just a matter of time…!

5- At the end of GCMS notes, there is VO’s Comments saying
“Request PA updated forms, upon receipt send MEds RPRF updated PCC”

6- It means VO did his/her job, after updated forms your medicals are ready, the only thing is B/G…as soon as it finishes you will get medicals RPRF etc.

So the verdict is that there is nothing wrong with your file, and your medical forms are ready they are just waiting for B/G finishes then you will receive, immediately, medicals then PPR-1 and then PPR-2 at lightning speed.

Chilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Broooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Chappel Kabab Khao, Anaar Dana Ki chatni kay saath aur thanda pani pee ker so jaao.

Joe83

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2013 PER Received..: 10-10-2013
Doc's Request.
15-07-2014 (PCC & Updated forms)
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Waiting
F_S_W said:
Hi Luqi and other friends!​

Due to Luqi's GCMS Notes and comments (by other fellows) on that notes we are all interested in some terminologies and want to know the process of B/G checks. Let me contribute a little bit. First of all, I am sorry, that this Post is going be an “Essay”, but don't mind I am trying my best to provide you some information which may be helpful for some applicants.
Wow man,
Very good detailed relieving information ! +1 :)

Thank you!
Yousef

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Joe83 said:
Wow man,
Very good detailed relieving information ! +1 :)

Thank you!
Yousef
thank you brother Yousef!

+1 for you too.

wish you good luck for the rest !!!!!

HamOnt

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
Mrs.Faisal said:

Count me In too

kingfaisal

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
Mrs.Faisal said:

I would like to join, but depends on the date. Please let me know further details so that i can plan accordingly.