+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

may79

Aug 23, 2014
toothfairy_77 said:
Be patient a little more, if your background checks are done, usually it takes 30 - 45 days to receive MR. Good luck!
thanks a lot ,I hope I will hear good news soon

may79

Aug 23, 2014
kacanadasw said:
i had also been asked to send add.documents pcc,pof and forms in july by DXS, still waiting,dont know whether background cheks start after this docs. request.
Insha'Allah we will hear good news together soon,,,

adeel.mdh

May 2, 2012
amisiddi said:
Can anyone share the link of cic website where it is mentioned the exact documents required for ADDING NEW BORN BABY to my application. I did searching on website but unable to find one.
Note: I already received medical request in july which was put on hold due to baby. Now we have 45 days to send baby's documents.
I have some information as what documents are required but I want to verify from cic website.

thanks
for the best interest of our colleagues at this forum, i was advised to provide following from LVO within 45 days,
-updated IMM8, Schedule A and IMM5406 forms for you and your spouse **questions 8 and 12 of the Schedule A forms must be completed from age 18 and must not show any gaps in the dates. We are aware that the wording of these questions asks for details for the last 10 years, however, this office requires these questions to be completed from age 18. These forms may be downloaded from our website .

-updated passport copy (bio page) for your spouse

-documents for your third child: copy of the birth certificate showing the names of both parents, photographs, passport copy (bio page) – this can be sent once available, processing fee of CAD 150 **please see details on our website on how to pay this fee**
##############################################################3

i hope it will help

dub2can

Dec 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
25-07-2013(PER)
Dear Forumites,

It has been a hectic 1 month of preparation related to our move to Canada. Alhmadhulilah we landed on Aug 25th, Just getting to settled down. Weather now is very good!

Just browsed thru few pages great to see all folks moving ahead with visas, PPRs etc... Mubrook and Congratulations to each and everyone.

Great to see plans for a UAE get-together in AUH :)

Few lines on landing experience.... It was pretty smooth, landed during evening time.
1. Immigration was done in minutes :) Few straightforward questions...
2. Then on to another small queue for new PRs, helpful officers do our PR formalities. If you dont have an address handy to receive PR card, he will give you a form, or there is option also to update online.
3. On to another smaller queue to get SIN number.
4. Then off you go to customs clearance. It was a breeze as well... We had prepared Goods Accompanying and Goods to Follow list as had been advised in the Forum. That helped. Officer was impressed and didn't even bother to see the Goods Accompanying list. He took the Goods to Follow list and stamped on it for us to clear customs when goods arrive later. If you have gold, keep pictures as well. Self declaration of the Value of Jewellery is sufficient. Also u need to inform them total cash/DD carried along.
(Note: IN dubai aiport u could go little early and declare Jewellery along with bills at airport police and get it stamped so security scan/clearance is smooth)
5. Next is baggage collection and u r free to go....

Please PM me if any of you have any questions regarding landing or any other things, would be glad to answer.

All the best.

saleem7821

Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Nomination.....
PER Received :16-12-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
10-01-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 Remedical Assessment Request : 26-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-07-2014 Remedical done : 17-09-2015
Passport Req..
PPR1 : 28-Oct-2014 , PPR2 : 26-Oct-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-Oct-2015
LANDED..........
InshahAllah May 2016 Welcome Edmonton
amisiddi said:
Can anyone share the link of cic website where it is mentioned the exact documents required for ADDING NEW BORN BABY to my application. I did searching on website but unable to find one.
Note: I already received medical request in july which was put on hold due to baby. Now we have 45 days to send baby's documents.
I have some information as what documents are required but I want to verify from cic website.

thanks
simply email or raise CSE to LVO for documents . i have added newborn to my application. the following documents required by LVO:
processing fee CAD $ 150 (Bankers Draft )
Birth Certificate copy
Passport Bio page copy
Additional application form for principle applicant and spouse
IMM0008 Generic application form including newborn details

Gud Luck

saleem7821

Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Nomination.....
PER Received :16-12-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
10-01-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 Remedical Assessment Request : 26-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-07-2014 Remedical done : 17-09-2015
Passport Req..
PPR1 : 28-Oct-2014 , PPR2 : 26-Oct-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-Oct-2015
LANDED..........
InshahAllah May 2016 Welcome Edmonton
saleem7821 said:
simply email or raise CSE to LVO for documents . i have added newborn to my application. the following documents required by LVO:
processing fee CAD $ 150 (Bankers Draft )
Birth Certificate copy
Passport Bio page copy
Additional application form for principle applicant and spouse
IMM0008 Generic application form including newborn details
4 pictures of newborn also

Gud Luck

Biborno

Apr 3, 2011
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0631 (MI 2)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
20-08-2014
amisiddi said:

thanks
In my case, I had to add my baby. I just sent a case specific inquiry to London VO and they replied me what I have to do. So my advice will be just drop a case specific inquiry to London VO and follow their instruction!!! simple!!!

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
dub2can said:
Dear Forumites,

It has been a hectic 1 month of preparation related to our move to Canada. Alhmadhulilah we landed on Aug 25th, Just getting to settled down. Weather now is very good!

Just browsed thru few pages great to see all folks moving ahead with visas, PPRs etc... Mubrook and Congratulations to each and everyone.

Few lines on landing experience.... It was pretty smooth, landed during evening time.
1. Immigration was done in minutes :) Few straightforward questions...
2. Then on to another small queue for new PRs, helpful officers do our PR formalities. If you dont have an address handy to receive PR card, he will give you a form, or there is option also to update online.
3. On to another smaller queue to get SIN number.
4. Then off you go to customs clearance. It was a breeze as well... We had prepared Goods Accompanying and Goods to Follow list as had been advised in the Forum. That helped. Officer was impressed and didn't even bother to see the Goods Accompanying list. He took the Goods to Follow list and stamped on it for us to clear customs when goods arrive later. If you have gold, keep pictures as well. Self declaration of the Value of Jewellery is sufficient. Also u need to inform them total cash/DD carried along.
(Note: IN dubai aiport u could go little early and declare Jewellery along with bills at airport police and get it stamped so security scan/clearance is smooth)
5. Next is baggage collection and u r free to go....

Please PM me if any of you have any questions regarding landing or any other things, would be glad to answer.

All the best.
Happy landing friend. Good to know your experience :) Cheers! May you get settled quick and have a great life :)

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
amisiddi said:

thanks
Dear Mate

Please note following;

1. generic application form imm00008
2. Additional Family Information for yourself and spouse form
3. CAD $ 150/- FDD
4. Hospital Issued Birth certificate , NADRA Issued Birth certificate and Bey Form of Kid
5. Copy Of Passport of Kid

These are all that are required , if you have any reservations , drop email to vo they will respond accordingly

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
dub2can said:
Dear Forumites,

All the best.
Sir

Wish a blessed and successful life ahead

Stay Blessed

goalcanada

Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-13
AOR Received.
PER recd 25-07-2013
Med's Request
18-08-2014
Med's Done....
3rd line on 19.09.14
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 12.09.14 & PP submitted 29.9.14
dub2can said:
Dear Forumites,

Dear Dub2can,

wish you a happy life in Canada. All the best.

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
Shuker Alhamdulilah.... Just received my Passports and COPR......

@ Mish I received it through VAC.... so dont wait for TCS guy.....

SA2263

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August - 2013
Med's Request
February - 2014
Med's Done....
February - 2014
Passport Req..
(RPRF,May - 2014) (PPR-1,13-August-2014) (PPR-2,24-September-2014)
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Received on 30-Sep-2014
LANDED..........
February 2015
MM2 said:

Congratulations

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
MM2 said:

congratulations MM2. :)