+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

itauditor2014

May 24, 2014
pharmacistfarhan said:
I agree that Lasania is bit congested.......Lavish dine seems good, Rangooli (arena) may also be looked at......by the way think for Shan-e-Mughlia as well...however I have no concerns on any venue and for me all are okay whatever majority decides..
In my opinion Arena - Rangoli is a good option as you get a coupon for any game with the dinner as well. So we can have some bowling after the dinner. What do you guys say?:)

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
mish said:
Owais, Shaheen Shinwari is not at all suitable for girls, it is pure male restaurant and we are interested to sit on chairs ;D ;D ;D ;D

ME and Maria are girls , Lavish Dine is preferable

Im also waiting for Canalyst Answer
uhhh... tough choice :p Can you guys come to Civic Center? There are a number of restaurants. I would recommend Mehran Sajji House. I will ask and confirm if they have arrangements for family if you guys can come there. I don't want to disappoint Saeed Bhai :p

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
CAnalyst said:
I have been to Lavish n it was okay, rest Karachiites (although I am one but a bit not in touch since some time) may know better. It is so nice of you mish n Owais, please carry on with your plan of 2nd October... I will try my best to make it on 2nd otherwise we'll try to set up another gathering with others in Canada in a big group.
Okay buddy!! InshaAllah we will see you in Canada.. :) But treat will be on you.. Fine for not coming on 2nd Oct :p :D

absarahmed85

Star Member
Feb 6, 2014
London
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2013
Med's Request
14-08-2014
Med's Done....
20-08-2014
Interview........
08-05-2014
Passport Req..
Inshaa Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshaa Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshaa Allah Soon
kingfaisal said:
UPDATE Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah.

Dear friends,

By the grace of Almighty Allah, I have received MR and RPRF. I am very thankful to Allah SWT for this big success. I am very happy Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Allah is great. :) :) :) ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D

I also pray for others who are waiting to get their updates soon inshAllah.

I also appreciate all the forum members for their kind and valuable suggestions throughout this period.

Stay Blessed.
Many Congratulations from the bottom of my heart....Very happy for you...Wish you great life ahead Inshaa Allah....

absarahmed85

Star Member
Feb 6, 2014
London
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2013
Med's Request
14-08-2014
Med's Done....
20-08-2014
Interview........
08-05-2014
Passport Req..
Inshaa Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshaa Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshaa Allah Soon
sachoudary said:
Alhamdolillah I have received MR+RPRF together abd have to done within 30 days. I hv got the medical date 11 september in Islamabad.

Thanks alot guys for your support :)
Many Many Congratulations Sachoudary.....Wish you very best life ahead...

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
itauditor2014 said:
In my opinion Arena - Rangoli is a good option as you get a coupon for any game with the dinner as well. So we can have some bowling after the dinner. What do you guys say?:)
Arena has been discussed earlier and ruled out for some reasons. That's why I have suggested Civic Center.

Mish?? Civic Center? What say??

silvershani

May 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Owais Iqbal said:
Arena has been discussed earlier and ruled out for some reasons. That's why I have suggested Civic Center.

Mish?? Civic Center? What say??
AOA all,

Guys let me know who is traveling to Tronto soon from khi. I am going to land very soon and I want to share and get some pre-landing advices.. Let me knw plz..
Send eme PM so I can share my kHi number.

Take care and have a nice day.

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
Dear friends I want to send another applications and let me know for fee payment I can use the credit card of my uk friend he has signed my. Fee payment form

sonie055

Jul 15, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2016
Doc's Request.
Not requested
AOR Received.
AOR 1-01-June-2016, AOR 2 -29 -June-2016
File Transfer...
28-June-2016
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
24-04-2016(Upfront)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-Dec-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-Jan-2017
LANDED..........
22-Jan-2017
Soundless said:
Many congratulations kingfaisal, wishing you fast and smooth processing ahead.

Congrats.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations King Faisal.

kingfaisal said:
UPDATE Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah.

Dear friends,

By the grace of Almighty Allah, I have received MR and RPRF. I am very thankful to Allah SWT for this big success. I am very happy Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Allah is great. :) :) :) ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D

I also pray for others who are waiting to get their updates soon inshAllah.

I also appreciate all the forum members for their kind and valuable suggestions throughout this period.

Stay Blessed.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Sachoudary.

sachoudary said:
Alhamdolillah I have received MR+RPRF together abd have to done within 30 days. I hv got the medical date 11 september in Islamabad.

Thanks alot guys for your support :)

kingfaisal

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
absarahmed85 said:
Many Congratulations from the bottom of my heart....Very happy for you...Wish you great life ahead Inshaa Allah....
Thanks a lot absar bhai, i really appreciate your support and i am very thankful for sharing all the valuable information. JazakAllah. I also wish you very best of luck for your future life. and i pray we both can have speedy processing ahead... ;)