Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
Abu Hassaan said:
Dear Mates,

I would like to suggest to all expats living in UAE to get their required documents issued by UAE Governments leglized/certified from Ministry of Foriegn Affairs such as Birth Certificates etc. My younger son was born in Abu Dhabi and carrying Birth Certificate issued by Health Authority, Abu Dhabi. I will get it legalized from Ministry of Foriegn Affairs as it is easy now as I am still living in UAE. If it will be required in future, it won't be that much easy from outside UAE. I shall also suggest to Pakistani Expats living in UAE to get such document attested by Embassy of Pakistan after getting certified from Ministry of Foreign Affairs. It will help them to recognized such documents in Pakistan without any problem.

Similarly, I will suggest all applicants residing in Pakistan to get their documents attested from Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Pakistan. These documents include Birth Certificates, Marriage Certificate etc. For any future use, you may be asked to get your document attested from Ministry of Foriegn Affairs of Canada in Canada. They won't testify unless such document is attested by Embassy of Pakistan in Canada and Embassy of Pakistan in Canada won't testify unless it is attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan in Pakistan. Therefore, try to get such document attested from Ministry of Foreign Affairs before you leave Pakistan.
I often tend to get jumbled when it comes to docs legalizations ???
The big question: is it a must for every and each document (original/copy)to bear the seal of the Embassy of Canada ?
the smaller ones ;) what is the correct order for the certification?
MOFA- CANADA EMBASSY?
from where do we have to get the docs notarized?

can anyone simplify this plz ?

Cheeeeeeeeeeers

canadian2013

Star Member
Jun 28, 2012
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
AEO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2012 and PER on 9th August 2012
Doc's Request.
Additional docs 10 Feb 14 LBM
IELTS Request
Sent with appln
Med's Request
02-06-2014 KKB RPRF paid
Med's Done....
15-06-2014/ 22-06-2014 MR have been received
What.is the attestation cost per document from Mofa?

Also what docs are required to make driving experience letter from rta dubai?

kacanadasw

Star Member
Jan 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-06-2013
Doc's Request.
11-7-2014
AOR Received.
PER 26-8-2013
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
WAITING
Joe83 said:
Me too! My VO is KKB and he requested documents and Updated forms in July and Police Clearance,,
I sent them all and he confirmed receiving them.

But still no second line yet...

I don't know why? ::)
i had also been asked for add. documents, submitted in july but no 2nd line yet, vo DXS.

shoaibuc

Star Member
Sep 13, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-June-2013
Doc's Request.
(PCC+Schedule-A) 24-June-2014
AOR Received.
26-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
12-08-2014
Med's Done....
12-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
xxxxxxxx
LANDED..........
InshAllah Nov./Dec.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.......... Well MCH is truely lightening fast. Today received PPR1 & PPR2 request in the same letter. I have sent the updated family information and passport copies and will send passports to AbuDhabi in a day or two. In the letter it is clearly mentioned to send return airway bill from Aramex along with the passports...............

Moh Bas

Star Member
Dec 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-5-2013
Doc's Request.
28-4-2014
Med's Request
08-08-2014
Med's Done....
2-9-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR1-24-9-2014 , PPR2-29-9-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-9-2014 - DM-30-9-2014
shoaibuc said:
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.......... Well MCH is truely lightening fast. Today received PPR1 & PPR2 request in the same letter. I have sent the updated family information and passport copies and will send passports to AbuDhabi in a day or two. In the letter it is clearly mentioned to send return airway bill from Aramex along with the passports...............
Could you let me know when did you do medicals and in how many days passed between result upload and ppr.

Regarding passports , is it necessary to have a passport that can be machine readable as I am having an old

passport. which does not have the machine readable strip.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
goalcanada said:
dear friends,

after a long break I am posting a msg. I was following all of your msgs. since no progress i was waiting to post some thing....
by grace of god I have 2nd line added and MR, RPRF mail received yday. MR instruction in a separate mail to be received. In addition I have received an 'updated information chart' word file. I have fill and submit to cic.

in my mail CIC send the following link for Online payment.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?lob=proc&cat=perm

Pl confirm Is that online RPRF was accepted earlier?

thanks for all your postings and support. Pray for our speedy PPR and visa.
Sir

Congratulations , wish a blessed and speedy processing ahead

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Abu Hassaan said:
Dear Mates,

I would like to suggest to all expats living in UAE to get their required documents issued by UAE Governments leglized/certified from Ministry of Foriegn Affairs such as Birth Certificates etc. My younger son was born in Abu Dhabi and carrying Birth Certificate issued by Health Authority, Abu Dhabi. I will get it legalized from Ministry of Foriegn Affairs as it is easy now as I am still living in UAE. If it will be required in future, it won't be that much easy from outside UAE. I shall also suggest to Pakistani Expats living in UAE to get such document attested by Embassy of Pakistan after getting certified from Ministry of Foreign Affairs. It will help them to recognized such documents in Pakistan without any problem.

Similarly, I will suggest all applicants residing in Pakistan to get their documents attested from Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Pakistan. These documents include Birth Certificates, Marriage Certificate etc. For any future use, you may be asked to get your document attested from Ministry of Foriegn Affairs of Canada in Canada. They won't testify unless such document is attested by Embassy of Pakistan in Canada and Embassy of Pakistan in Canada won't testify unless it is attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan in Pakistan. Therefore, try to get such document attested from Ministry of Foreign Affairs before you leave Pakistan.
Sir

Please get all documents from NARDA system , and then get them attested from MOF.

Since many of expats will be coming to Pakistan before leaving , I will advise you to get FRC of family with Spouse and children , with your parents family and with family of spouse. as this will be required to sponsor your parents.

Stay Blessed

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
shoaibuc said:
Hi,
Congratulations for the PPR2

I have just submitted my passports to Abu Dhabi Embassy,

DO NOT BUY Aramex AWB. just use a self addressed envelope. even if you don't provide envelop the Embassy will give you the Aramex address slip to fill for return and they will provide the envelope.

I was ready with two different sizes self addressed envelopes which i bough from All Prints 6AED each and they picked the bigger one in the embassy.

You can send the passports via FedEx (AED 45) as per forum experts (Maria and Abu Hassan) OR you can go to drop the passport in person, they work from 9:30 to 11:00 am Monday to Wednesday.

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
msaeed said:
Face All problems , that are due to come , have to be taken as "Challenge" otherwise people will call us names , and will criticize our decision .

So, we need to learn and capitalize from experiences of others to fight against odds , live and walk alone like a Lion , work restless for a couple of years

Then life will be "Imperial" and there will be a value for our "Decision".

Stay Blessed
msaeed said:
My mates , I need prayers , submission of my resignation is becoming a big issue for me . My sister in Canada is counting days since Feb 26,2013 , I am tied up in so many affairs , and this silly protest in Islamabad has pushed things a month forward

Keep in touch , trust me this pays , every time and always.
Saeed Bhai,

This is true that sometimes the persons you expect most to help you, ditch you deliberately and there are also people whom you never expected and they help you in the way that they leave you astonished. This immigration process has taught me a lot about people. This experience will come handy in Canada too (InshaAllah). It's been a great experience of learning, sharing and respecting here on this forum. All prayers for you brother. Wish you all the best!!! I am curious to meet you whether we get a chance in Khi or Canada.

Stay Blessed!

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
mish said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Shukar hai Mere allah ka[/size][/size]

Mubarak Ho Mubarak Ho, Mera Inqilaab AAgya

@ Saeed Bhai Shukria,Mera mutalba maan gaye,Thanks Farhan ,abuhassanBhai for your words &my other forum mates

Finally, 3rdLine added to My Ecas

Yupppppppppppppppppppy :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yaaaayyy :D It means I may get the third line tomorrow..! You are one step ahead of me. Your posts are a source of motivations for me now :D Wish you all the best mish.. Wish you a quick PPR! Pray for me too!

Stay blessed

can_immi

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-MAY-2013
Nomination.....
11-JULY-2013
AOR Received.
30-JULY-2013 (CSE REPLY)
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
shoaibuc said:
Dear Shoaibuc

Congrats....

I have same case as that of yours. I received PCC and schedule A request from MCH on 24 June 2014 which I sent on 14 July.

when did u sent ur PCC and schedule A?

Yesterday i send query about status update and I received quick reply from MCH that Background check is outstanding.

whats ur opinion how long it take to get medical?

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
absarahmed85 said:
congratulation mish
Thanks Absar, Wish u all the very best

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
pronto.futura said:
WOW! SINCERE CONGRATULATIONS FOR YR UPDATE :D
Sincere thanks as well as Sincere wishes to you

All the best

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
rawdah said:
Congrats AZ, mish and goalcanada :)

Today I attended CIIP GO session in India. Tomorrow is MAP session.

Good luck to all waiting.
Thanks Rawdah, Need to hear update from your side very soon, in-shallah in-shallah

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Owais Iqbal said:
Yaaaayyy :D It means I may get the third line tomorrow..! You are one step ahead of me. Your posts are a source of motivations for me now :D Wish you all the best mish.. Wish you a quick PPR! Pray for me too!

Stay blessed
Thanks, Owais

Wish u quick ECAS-update