New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Hi everyone with experience of LVO - awaiting for your input and would really appreciate a response.

why_not_try said:
Hi, I'm getting ready to apply for FSW under NOC 1123 - and my application will be submitted within the next couple of weeks. I have a question for members of this forum. I have done my best to research on the web but not come up with useful input - would appreciate your input.

I am an Indian citizen but I live in Denmark. Therefore, technically I could choose either LVO or NDVO. Since I live in europe under LVO jurisdiction, it makes more sense to me that I should put LVO as the visa office.

Is there anything I should be aware of? Any reason I should think about choosing NDVO?

Once consideration is that I can't be in India for long period of times. I (and my passport) need to stay in Europe. If my application is successful - I can easily send passport to LVO and keep traveling in schengen zone without it (which is what i need to do for my job). Only reason I had a doubt about LVo is because I heard that it can be one of the slowest offices....

MuzafferQA

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
19-05-2014
Med's Done....
22-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:05-06-2014, PPR2:17-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2014
LANDED..........
23-05-2015
Abu Hassaan said:
Congratulations MuzafferQA and good luck for smooth landing and early settlement in Canada.

When did you passports reached at Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi and when did you recieve them back?
thank you abu hassan. my passport reached abu dhabi on 22-june and i received it on 12th July.

silvershani

May 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The marine said:
my Job requires a lot of travel. so sitting ideal is really bad... did anyone call them? I thought they said 10 days in the PPR2 letter?
Hi Marine, hope you are doing well..

I sent my passports to Abu dhabi 3 weeks before and there is no news yet.. I sent from Qatar.

when/where did you send you passport from?

One of my friend MuzaffarQA in Qatar has received his passport yesterday after 14 Working days.

Good Luck.. thank you

silvershani

May 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MuzafferQA said:
hi everybody
Alhamdulillah, I received my passport back with visa stamped.
Thankyou all for your support. and wish a speedy processing for all others in waitng.

Regards
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Congratulations [/size][/size]

Petesilvo

Star Member
Dec 1, 2013
Guys, is it possible to conduct your medicals in your home country instead of your country of residence? suppossing someone gets the MR when on leave..

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
Petesilvo said:
Guys, is it possible to conduct your medicals in your home country instead of your country of residence? suppossing someone gets the MR when on leave..
yes its possible .....you can get medical any where ...you have to bring with you form to center or doctor .......

silvershani

May 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hafizadeel said:
Dear Mates,
I need your advice!

I am residing in Abu Dhabi, As I am expecting MR soon Insha Allah, By the grace of Allah, We are expecting new baby in next 3 months. Now if i get MR in this period then I have 2 options, either to go for medicals using protective shield or to write to CIC for extension in MR to be completed.

My question is that if I go for medicals and get passport request for visas before arrival of new baby, then can we ask them at that stage to wait for new baby to add in application OR we should send passports to obtain visas and later on apply for adding new baby in the application and get visa on later stage before landing.

2- Is medicals for new born baby is required ?

3- Should i ask for extension in Medicals till the baby arrives and then one time add him/her in application and go for medicals and other processes ?

4- If extension in Medicals is granted, then should i need to add my new baby first before medicals and go for medicals after that or right after delivery we can go for medicals and simultaneously we can add new baby?

I am bit confused about the scenario, so please advise me accordingly.

Thanks.

Adeel
Dear Adeel,

You are in same case as I was in. I didn't make case complicated at all (and it is good for you too) keep it simple.

Answers to your Questions:
My question is that if I go for medicals and get passport request for visas before arrival of new baby, then can we ask them at that stage to wait for new baby to add in application OR we should send passports to obtain visas and later on apply for adding new baby in the application and get visa on later stage before landing.
(i) Do not ask anything from your visa office until you receive your medical in your hand. And they will not send your passport request until your wife undergo Chest X-ray.
(ii) When you will receive your medical instructions they will give 2 months time to do medical. By that time your wife's delivery date will be very close. then you do your complete medical and your wife blood test (except chest X-ray). X-ray will be done after the delivery. And your panel Physician will inform Visa office that your wife is pregnant and delivery that is -------so n so.
(iii)After receiving your medical to Visa officer they will send you instructions to submit the followinf for the new born baby within 2 two months:

Documents for your new baby:

Updated forms which are available on our website:
• New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant
• New Additional Family Information form IMM5406 for yourself and each family member over the age of 18
• Processing fee of $150
• 2 passport photos
• Long form birth certificate
• Copy of passport biopage
• And Proof of Funds

(iv) The panel physician will send your medical to Visa office and will hold your wife's reports until she complete her x-ray. and then Doctor/panel physician will send her medical to visa office.

A) Yes Medical is required for new baby.

3- Should i ask for extension in Medicals till the baby arrives and then one time add him/her in application and go for medicals and other processes ?

(A) do not ask any extension your case will be on hold and will get delay. They will send you baby's medical within 15 days after receiving all above listed documents.

4- If extension in Medicals is granted, then should i need to add my new baby first before medicals and go for medicals after that or right after delivery we can go for medicals and simultaneously we can add new baby?
As soon as your baby born send them above listed documents and your baby will be part of your application.

don't get confuse just Chill and relax. I was in same position when I got medical but everything went normal and now My passports are in Abu Dhabi for visa stamping.

Good luck for further information PM me.

silvershani

May 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abu Hassaan said:
Congratulations MuzafferQA and good luck for smooth landing and early settlement in Canada.

When did you passports reached at Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi and when did you recieve them back?
Abu hasan, Are you waiting for your passports also ?? and what is your timeline now..

hafizadeel

Apr 23, 2010
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 06, 2009
Doc's Request.
Sep 01, 2009
Nomination.....
Sep 09, 2009
AOR Received.
Sep 28, 2009
File Transfer...
September 9, 2009
Med's Request
Pending
Med's Done....
Pending
Passport Req..
Pending
Thank you very much for your detailed post.
Very informative.
All the best.
Best Regards.
Adeel

silvershani said:
Dear Adeel,

You are in same case as I was in. I didn't make case complicated at all (and it is good for you too) keep it simple.

Answers to your Questions:
(i) Do not ask anything from your visa office until you receive your medical in your hand. And they will not send your passport request until your wife undergo Chest X-ray.
(ii) When you will receive your medical instructions they will give 2 months time to do medical. By that time your wife's delivery date will be very close. then you do your complete medical and your wife blood test (except chest X-ray). X-ray will be done after the delivery. And your panel Physician will inform Visa office that your wife is pregnant and delivery that is -------so n so.
(iii)After receiving your medical to Visa officer they will send you instructions to submit the followinf for the new born baby within 2 two months:

Documents for your new baby:

Updated forms which are available on our website:
• New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant
• New Additional Family Information form IMM5406 for yourself and each family member over the age of 18
• Processing fee of $150
• 2 passport photos
• Long form birth certificate
• Copy of passport biopage
• And Proof of Funds

(iv) The panel physician will send your medical to Visa office and will hold your wife's reports until she complete her x-ray. and then Doctor/panel physician will send her medical to visa office.

A) Yes Medical is required for new baby.

(A) do not ask any extension your case will be on hold and will get delay. They will send you baby's medical within 15 days after receiving all above listed documents.

As soon as your baby born send them above listed documents and your baby will be part of your application.

don't get confuse just Chill and relax. I was in same position when I got medical but everything went normal and now My passports are in Abu Dhabi for visa stamping.

Good luck for further information PM me.

Mrs.Faisal

Oct 4, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2,2013
Nomination.....
December 23,2013
Med's Request
JUNE 10,2014
Med's Done....
JUNE 26,2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 Feb10,2015 PPR2 Feb 17,2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 21,2015
LANDED..........
30 May 2015
MuzafferQA said:
hi everybody
Thankyou all for your support. and wish a speedy processing for all others in waitng.

Regards
congrats Muzaffer ;D ;D ;D

tarunbhardwaj84

Star Member
Mar 3, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
Doc's Request.
27-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER and cc charged on 16-09-2013
File Transfer...
Cic email on 29-10-2013
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2014
LANDED..........
May 2015 hopefully!
Hello guys,

I was askd to submit more proof to substantiate my exp in noc 2147. I got all documents ready however, I have another delima that i just realized.

One of my previous company offer letter states that i was hired as "asst engineer - data recovery" . However tht company closed down within 4 months and so they moved me to their head office as "network engineer". However there was no official change of title offer letter or anything except change of visa.

Now problem is when i initially submitted my application, i didnt have the offer letter but i found it now simce they asked to submit more proof. N im afraid it creates confusion now about my position title. All letters that i have from the company other than offer letter states my responsiibilities and work exp letter as network engineer.

what can i do?
Any suggestions? Im extremely confused.

Thanks for your help again.

engrkamran77

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 August 2013
Doc's Request.
All docs sent with application. Updated docs request on 25.03.2014. Already sent and got confirmation of recieving
Nomination.....
14 November 2013
IELTS Request
already sent with application
File Transfer...
tranfered - confirmed by CSE
Med's Request
30-05-2014 with RPRF
Med's Done....
Medical done on 04-06-14 and received on 15.06.14...RPRF DD sent on 10.06.14 and received on 12.06.14
Passport Req..
PPR 01- 26.06.14....PPR2 - 18.07.14 --- Canada embassy..23.07.14
VISA ISSUED...
PP with visas and CoPR received on 02.08.2014
MuzafferQA said:
hi everybody

Regards
congratulations Muzaffer sb.....

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Silvershani,

My passports were reached at Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi on June 29th and I am still waiting for stamped passports. My ECAS shows Decision Made since July start. What about your ECAS?

silvershani said:
Abu hasan, Are you waiting for your passports also ?? and what is your timeline now..

EMEI

Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2013
Doc's Request.
submitted
Nomination.....
PER 3rd Sept 2013
Med's Request
27th June 2014
Med's Done....
5th August 2014
Interview........
Medical received 15th August
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 23rd Sept 2014, PPR 2 on 8th Oct
VISA ISSUED...
21st Oct 2014
saleem7821 said:
if IOM where u are going for medicals is e-enabled then there is not no need to take photos. further specs are same and you can confirm after doing a call at IOM helpline. gud Luck
Dear Saleem and Awai

Please see the following email from IOM, seems they need picture according to point numberr 2
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your email.

You all four members are scheduled for Canadian Medical assessment against date 15th July, 2014 at 9:00 AM at IOM sub office Karachi.

Required documents to bring:

1. Original Valid passports of all members along with 2 photocopies of first two pages of each passport.

(If original passport is with CIC, please bring original CNIC (for adults) and FRC family relationship Certificate issued by NADRA (for children) along with two photo copies of passport.

2. Four (4) recent passport size photographs (white background with light clothing colors) each member.

3. Medical Request Letter/ Acknowledgement Letter from Canadian High Commission (if have any).

4. In sponsorship case provide address of visa processing office.

5. Spectacles or medical history (if have any).

6. Total Fee for the above mentioned four members is Rs.19,080 it should be in cash.

Medical procedure comprises of

¨ Laboratory Sampling (Blood test, Urine Test and X-rays)

¨ Physical examination.

General Instructions: