Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2013
Thanks saeed bhai, I am going to email VO for that.

msaeed said:
Sir

Yes you can , but drop an email to your VO , explaining situation , and seek his extension and advice

Stay Blessed

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
AK2147 said:
Saeed bhai, I doubt about these points. As per my understanding, Canada never consider any private education. Best way would be to make a sample report on the web of WES and get know either they are considering this MBA equal to masters of Canada. If yes, than s/he will get 21/22 otherwise no point.
I did my inter from college, but then I repeat 1 year privately to increase my percentage (called improvement exam); so my Inter Certificate shows "Private" instead of "Regular or College name" ; so I wrote "Private" for FSC and I face no problem.

If your bachelors is from a HEC recognise university and is of 4 years, only then WES considers is equivalent to 4 years Bachelors in Canada.
Similarly, If you have 1 year Masters (after completing 4 years bachelors) from HEC recognised university , only then they consider it equivalent to Masters in Canada.

If you have 2 years bachelors and 2 years Masters, then it will be counted as 4 years bachelors acc to Canada (As bachelors should be of 16 years).

Hope the above, will help in calculating the points.

sherry34

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2013
My understanding:
no matter private or regular, the university that issue the degree should be accredited by HEC. 2 years bachelor is also acceptable, no worries.

My experience:
My wife did the 2-years private bachelors from a college, affiliated by university. then regular 2-year MSc from a university.. She got the ECA as bachelors, not masters as she got total 16 years of education .....

Conclusion:
There is not problem for private(from affiliated college of accredited univ) bachelors.

Stranger Friendly said:
I did my inter from college, but then I repeat 1 year privately to increase my percentage (called improvement exam); so my Inter Certificate shows "Private" instead of "Regular or College name" ; so I wrote "Private" for FSC and I face no problem.

If your bachelors is from a HEC recognise university and is of 4 years, only then WES considers is equivalent to 4 years Bachelors in Canada.
Similarly, If you have 1 year Masters (after completing 4 years bachelors) from HEC recognised university , only then they consider it equivalent to Masters in Canada.

Hope the above, will help in calculating the points.

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Congratulation to all those who got updates from LVO & best wishes for those who are waiting.

Our medical was on 27th June and yesterday (Sunday) 3rd line added on Ecas. Our PCCs will be delivered to LVO today. Already, paid RPRF through Credit Card. Fingers are crossed, waiting for the next step.

Hope God will help all of us.

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
sherry34 said:
My understanding:
no matter private or regular, the university that issue the degree should be accredited by HEC. 2 years bachelor is also acceptable, no worries.

My experience:
My wife did the 2-years private bachelors from a college, affiliated by university. then regular 2-year MSc from a university.. She got the ECA as bachelors, not masters as she got total 16 years of education .....

Conclusion:
There is not problem for private(from affiliated college of accredited univ) bachelors.
Sherry34, I added the 2 year bachelors and 2 years MS line in my above post, thanks.

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Guys help to make a Approx/Average time line for the followers (I am not sure about time for step 5,6,7,8 so add average days)
This is general/average reference; No. of days may vary on case to case bases.

1) "We have started processing" ..................................> wait approx 1 month for updated doc request
2) Email for updated forms Sch A/Travel History etc ........> wait approx 30-45 days for SC/BGC and MR email
3) MR/RPRF/PCC = ..................................................> wait approx 7-10 days for ecas update
4) 3rd line added =..................................................> wait approx 4 days for DM
5) DM = ..............................................................> wait approx 4 days for PPR1
6) PPR1 = ..............................................................> wait approx 7 days for PPR2
7) PPR2 = ...............................................................> wait approx 5 days
8 ) Received Stamped PP .............................................> Accomplished :D

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Thanks mate for replying. The candidate who got the second line has submitted his application just 10 days after me. I was wondering if my application is being processed as well then how much time will it take for LVO to send MR?? Like for example I am foreseeing that may be they have started my application in the last week of April.

Also, what is the average process time now? Is it still 27 months? or has it been reduced to one year as promised by Canadian govt.??

luqi said:
no need to worry, this is a normal process. LVO works in random mode. november / august applicants got visa. while may applicants are still waiting for processing start.

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
Here is the direct Contact number of IOM Lahore.... 04235863741 EXT 111........ in order to check status of your medical you can call on this number....

please note this number is not for appointments....

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
Owais Iqbal said:
Thanks mate for replying. The candidate who got the second line has submitted his application just 10 days after me. I was wondering if my application is being processed as well then how much time will it take for LVO to send MR?? Like for example I am foreseeing that may be they have started my application in the last week of April.

Also, what is the average process time now? Is it still 27 months? or has it been reduced to one year as promised by Canadian govt.??
Many people have got visas in less than a year. here on this thread you can go through all the pages and see. But no one can predict about the style of LVO. Patience is what we all are doing.

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
Stranger Friendly said:
Congratulation to all those who got updates from LVO & best wishes for those who are waiting.

Our medical was on 27th June and yesterday (Sunday) 3rd line added on Ecas. Our PCCs will be delivered to LVO today. Already, paid RPRF through Credit Card. Fingers are crossed, waiting for the next step.

Congrats stranger, all the best.

Pakistani

Mar 7, 2011
Dear All

I am 22 OCt 2013 Applicant for NOC 2134
MY Time lines are as follows

I recieved my first AOR in Jan 2014
On 26th of Jun i Recieved mail from CHC London about Update Documents, PCC's (didnt submitted with original application), RPRF and was advised that additional instructions for medicals will be issued separately in 72HRS
I recieved the medical instructions next day
Till that time my online status was "Recieved by Visa Office"
Online Status updated to we started processing your application on 24th Jun 2014(around 27th or 28th Jun)
I done my Medicals on 28th Jun and status have been updated online on 5th of Jul that "Medical Results have been Recieved"

Now please advise me that all things are align as i am in the process of preparing the documents requested by CHC London(45 DAYS TIME HAVE BEEN GIVEN),

amfah12

Star Member
Aug 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2011
Doc's Request.
03-05-2011
File Transfer...
12-05-2010
Med's Request
30-04-2014
Med's Done....
03-06-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2014
LANDED..........
11-11-2014
luqi said:
you are almost there, next step after Medicals and RPRF will be PPR1 (copies of passports) and then after a month or may be sooner you will be asked to submit your passport for visa stamping.
Thanks for your reply

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Stranger Friendly said:

Sir

Wish you a blessed and speedy processing ahead

Stay Blessed

amfah12

Star Member
Aug 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2011
Doc's Request.
03-05-2011
File Transfer...
12-05-2010
Med's Request
30-04-2014
Med's Done....
03-06-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2014
LANDED..........
11-11-2014
msaeed said:
Sir

You have done Medicals on May 03,2014 and got email for this on June 30,2014?
Am I right , please clarify

Stay Blessed
Sir

I got Medicals done on Jun 03,2014 and got email for this on April 30,2014? IMO Lahore Center didn't give any medical results & told that results would be sent directly to LVO.

I sent the other required (updated) documents along with RPRF on Jun 16, 2014 through DHL.

My query is:

My page on CIC website was updated long ago & is displaying; your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 23, 2012. Is this delay in updating of status normal? What will be next steps & How long will it take remaining process?

Regards

Coolnadz

Star Member
May 27, 2014
Hello,

I am from Karachi. May i request, to please let me know where i have to submit my immigration file. I am confused that whether i have to submit the file to Islamabd or Karachi visa office or should i send it to London or Canada directly.

Secondly if someone can guide me step by step procedure that what will happened next (Time duration) after i will submit my application

Thank you