VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
msaeed said:
Dear Mates

Allah Ka Shukar Hai

Allah Kareem

Today I have got my Passports with Visas and COPR . Visas are valid till May 2015.

I am grateful to Al Mighty Allah , who has given me strength through out this procedure , that for me was a test of Patience and Character . I believe that I have tried my best to meet this challenge , and pass on this experience of “Waiting With Faith” to my children's , and possibly to next generations.

I am thankful to all of you , who has supported me , and celebrated my all levels of processing , like it was yours.

Insha Allah I will be regularly contributing on this forum , and am at back n call of the ones who need me , for this immigration process and for settling in Canada.

Jazak Allah Khair

Stay Blessed[/right]

Congratulations Saeed bhai. Finally you are through!! Have a blessed Ramadan & happy landing in October :)

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Congratulations to all others who got MR & other updates :)

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NAAJ,

Have you received Decision Made on ECAS before MR? If not, then don't take stress until you get a rejection letter. In case of rejection, you will be given a chance to prove your case; therefore try to figure out what should be your answer to your VOA if you receive rejection letter.

There is no harm to prepare application for FSW 2014 but I suggest you to remain positive for your FSW 2013 application.

NAAJ said:
I don't to sound negative, but I'm 99% that my ecase will change in a few days to DM before MR.

There are so many threads online for Decision made before MR. And in almost all cases rejection letter was received shortly after.

I'm planning for FSW2014, no place for me in 2013

Wish you guys all the best in your application, and hope you get speedy processing

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
Abu Hassaan said:
Mahyn and other Forum Members,

I have personal experience that LBM is quite fast in confirmation and replying emails/queries as compared to others. Therefore, whoever decides to pay online, please keep this factor in mind if he/she hasn't receive RPRF request from LBM but from others.
How can you compare LBM with others? ???

MCH is also quite fast in replying emails / queries.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Barcomi,

Congratulations on receiving MR+RPRF. You should send an email to LVO by replying to same MR+RPRF email; they will send to you immediately.

barcomi said:
Guys,
I received the MR mail plus PCC and RPRF mail couple of days ago, but have't
Received the Medical Forms mail yet. Shall I send LVO CSE?

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Zuhair for MR.

You can complete your medical examination in Qatar while your family in Pakistan. Kindly check the web link below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

Select country of residence in both cases and find the listed Panel Physicians. To be on safe side, I suggest to update your PA/VO via replying same MR email stating that you have done your medical in Qatar on this date at this hospital and your have done their medical in Pakistan on this date at this hospital.

Muhammad Zuhair Arif said:
Hi
By the grace of Allah I got medical request for me and my family today.i have one question to ask my family is in Lahore for vacation can they do the medical frm Lahore while I get it done frm Qatar?? 2ndly which one is the best medical center In Lahore and doha??

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Barcomi,

UCI number of each member is important along with the IME number to have your medical done. If you have ever acquired your GCMS noted, then you can find these details from there. This will enable you to go ahead with your medicals even without receiving your medical forms from LVO.

barcomi said:
I thought e-medical means they can electronically upload the results?
Are you saying they can search our names on e-medical system?

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations rammm for MR.

1. Yes, you can complete your medical examination in middle east with a listed Panel Physician, better to be an "eMedical Enabled".
2. If you have notified to LVO along with all required/related documents, then no need to worry.
3. BTW, email and address are more important than a phone number. In case, you are not satisfied, you can raise a CSE to confirm these directly from LVO.

rammm said:
Dear All

I am 21-06-2013 applicant under category 0211 who has received medical request on 26-06-2014.

I live in one of the GCC country and have given correspondence address of my Home town. I have noticed that the address given on the form IMM1017E is of my home town. Can Anyone help me to understand that can me and family can do the medical in GCC even on the form the address is of my Home town.

Besides I sent them supporting documents of my job change and Phone number change in Feb-14. I mailed them twice on the status of update of these documents, but got reply which makes no sense and no confirmation.How ever on the third mail I got below reply on 16-06-2014 as:

Dear Sir,
We have updated your contact telephone number. Please send us any updates and these will be added to your physical file in order to be processed by the immigration officer.
Please see processing times on our website.
Regards,
VCM

AND NOW I HAVE GOT MEDICAL REQUEST WITH OLD PHONE NUMBER. I DON'T KNOW NY JOB CHANGE HAS BEEN UPDATED OR NOT.

Can anyone advise on :

1) Can I do medical in GCC even on medical form address is of my home town
2) How to check my job status has been changes
3) How to check my phone number has been changed

Regards

mjaneblige35

Mar 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/09/2013
AOR Received.
04/12/2014
Med's Request
06/02/2014
Med's Done....
21/02/2014
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
08/07/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/07/2014
Wao congrats msaeed, your patience finally paid off.

msaeed said:
Dear Mates

Allah Ka Shukar Hai

Allah Kareem

Today I have got my Passports with Visas and COPR . Visas are valid till May 2015.

I am grateful to Al Mighty Allah , who has given me strength through out this procedure , that for me was a test of Patience and Character . I believe that I have tried my best to meet this challenge , and pass on this experience of “Waiting With Faith” to my children's , and possibly to next generations.

I am thankful to all of you , who has supported me , and celebrated my all levels of processing , like it was yours.

Insha Allah I will be regularly contributing on this forum , and am at back n call of the ones who need me , for this immigration process and for settling in Canada.

Jazak Allah Khair

Stay Blessed[/right]

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Affy1985,

I wish you good luck with your application.

You can send your PCCs after you receive PER from CIO and you file has been transferred to your Visa Office. As far as obtaining PCC from Abu Dhabi is concerned, you go to police station in your locality with original passports and Emirates IDs of yourself and your wife. To be on safe side, take photos also. Photos are required as per the website but they normally don't take photos. When you request for PCC, tell them you need it for Canadian Immigration and you don't have any letter requesting for it. They will understand your situation and won't ask for a request letter which is also a requirement to get PCC. Pay extra AED 100 to get PCC in English.

affy1985 said:
Dear All,

I already applied for FSWP 2014.Wanted to know what I have to do to get PCC for myself and my wife.I am from India and based in Abu Dhabi. Could any one guide me regarding this. ..?

Please

Regards,
Affy

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations EMEI and good luck for speedy processing ahead.

EMEI said:
Dear Friends

Just saw my email, and guess what there were 4 emails with medicals of me and my family.

Thanks in Advance to everyone :)

cheers
[size=10pt][/size]

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Pithuda and good luck for your smooth landing and early settlement in Canada.

pithuda said:
By the Grace of God, received my PPR2 today (within just 3 days of PPR1).
My VO is MCH. Until 5th june (when i suddenly received my remedicals), I had not even bothered about my immigration case for several months as my case was very old and super delayed.
I did medicals on 10th june which were submitted on 17th june.
He/She is processing my case superfast because I wrote him/her after remedical request that if I dont get visa within summer, i will not be able to move this year since my kids are in high school and I cannot move in middle of the year.

I have to say, canadians do have a generous heart. I guess thats why they have opened their doors to rest of the world.

God bless my soon-to-be new homeland :)

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot Mish and wish you good luck for a speedy processing ahead.

mish said:
mbaka ....cog11 ......saleem7821......destinyCanada......Abu Hassan.....Syham.....who107......Civ.dxb......rajjan......Abrdeen guy.....Emei....Gc53

and others

Congratulations......have a blessed future ahead

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulation Roypp on MR+RPRF and good luck for speedy processing ahead.

roypp said:
Dear Friends,

Can't believe!!!

I have received the medical request and RPRF.

Thanks to all the forum members.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What a great news and what a great character of patience. I wish you good luck for smooth landing and early settlement in Canada. Everyone must be thankful for your support and encouragement on this forum.

Have a happy life in Canada :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D

msaeed said:
Dear Mates

Allah Ka Shukar Hai

Allah Kareem

Jazak Allah Khair

Stay Blessed[/right]