+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
As promised I am back with the topic concerning ‘Brining the left over money or land after the 1st landing’.
Came to know from different internet articles and today I had a word with one of the forum member who is from Qorax family not parental but from the same thread member.
We do not necessarily required to declare any money in B4A (Goods to follow List) it is meant only for personal effects like furniture etc…
Form the date of 1st landing you will have the below privileges for the first 3 years or until you become Citizen.
• No need to declare anything for the left over money and any sort of land or apartment on your name in your home country.
• Whenever you wish in near future after the 1st landing you can sell of your property in your home country and transfer the money to your Canadian bank account.
• Same goes with the cash or debentures or any form of money left over in your home country, just transfer it to your Canadian bank account, and there will not be any tax imposed on this remitted money into your account.
• Tax will only be imposed on the income earned within Canada or if employed oversees (Global Income) after you become PR.
• At the time while filling the IT return for the current year you can declare the amount remitted from your home country so that it will not taxed by the Government.
• After you become PR, if you go back to your home country and work there and then remit money to your Canadian account or while return you bring with you this amount will be taxed under (Global Income).
• Or if you are already paying tax in your home country on your Global Income after you become PR and if Canada have tax treaty with your home country, in this case tax will be waved off.
FYI, I am trying to get in touch with one of the Canadian authorities to have the above said officially accepted. Will let you know with the outcome.

shanutiger

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
awai ali said:
Many Many updates are here .......... 8)....Congrates to everyone and do collective prayer for Luqi medical as well. :).........Congrates Abu Hassan for PPR2 Dear.............
Ali Bhai, Collective prayers for my medical tooo plzzzzzzzzzz

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
shanutiger said:
Ali Bhai, Collective prayers for my medical tooo plzzzzzzzzzz
yes off course ...i think you should also raise CSE to visa office and check what visa office replied you .........

shanutiger

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
msaeed said:
Dear Mates

Allah Ka Shukar Hai
Today is the happiest day for me
At last my younger sister got her MR , from MCH
It has been tough 5 years for her.
Insha Allah all three of us will be united soon , with our families

Stay Blessed
Congrats Saeed bhai , u deserve all the happiness, u help others every way out , so God has given you the reward of helping others

shanutiger

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
awai ali said:
yes off course ...i think you should also raise CSE to visa office and check what visa office replied you .........
Yes I am thinking i will, as now it has been 6 weeks, since second line updated

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
shanutiger said:
Yes I am thinking i will, as now it has been 6 weeks, since second line updated
you must email now or tomorrow at least you may know what is actually situation ........

LHEYYZ

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nkalra said:
As promised I am back with the topic concerning ‘Brining the left over money or land after the 1st landing'.
Came to know from different internet articles and today I had a word with one of the forum member who is from Qorax family not parental but from the same thread member.
We do not necessarily required to declare any money in B4A (Goods to follow List) it is meant only for personal effects like furniture etc...
Form the date of 1st landing you will have the below privileges for the first 3 years or until you become Citizen.
• No need to declare anything for the left over money and any sort of land or apartment on your name in your home country.
• Whenever you wish in near future after the 1st landing you can sell of your property in your home country and transfer the money to your Canadian bank account.
• Same goes with the cash or debentures or any form of money left over in your home country, just transfer it to your Canadian bank account, and there will not be any tax imposed on this remitted money into your account.
• Tax will only be imposed on the income earned within Canada or if employed oversees (Global Income) after you become PR.
• At the time while filling the IT return for the current year you can declare the amount remitted from your home country so that it will not taxed by the Government.
• After you become PR, if you go back to your home country and work there and then remit money to your Canadian account or while return you bring with you this amount will be taxed under (Global Income).
• Or if you are already paying tax in your home country on your Global Income after you become PR and if Canada have tax treaty with your home country, in this case tax will be waved off.
FYI, I am trying to get in touch with one of the Canadian authorities to have the above said officially accepted. Will let you know with the outcome.
+1 for your effort for our comfort. Looking forward to your next post regarding this issue.

shanutiger

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
NAAJ said:
I'm on the view that a refusal letter can be received after addition of 2nd line.

In my case, the VO's reply to my inquiry confirms that a rejection letter will be sent to me shortly. Otherwise, he could have phrased his email in more positive way.

Personally, I think my ecase will change to DM anytime soon without MR. Then a rejection letter will follow shortly.

I hope I'm wrong, but things aren't looking good for my case. I'm a May 2013 applicant, and so far no comforting progress is witnessed..
Naaj,

Dont jump to conclusions so early , u have got one postive news by 2nd line addition, i know this wait might be a killing one, but some people are waiting for 5 months since 2 line added, so until and unless u get a rejection letter hope for the best, i am on a similar situation like u

LHEYYZ

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mbaka ......Congrats
cog11 ......Congrats
saleem7821......Congrats
destinyCanada......Congrats
Abu Hassan......Congrats
Syham......Congrats
who107......Congrats
Civ.dxb......Congrats
rajjan......Congrats

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
shanutiger said:
Naaj,

Dont jump to conclusions so early , u have got one postive news by 2nd line addition, i know this wait might be a killing one, but some people are waiting for 5 months since 2 line added, so until and unless u get a rejection letter hope for the best, i am on a similar situation like u
Shan ......i suggest you do email tomorrow

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
awai ali said:
@ awai....I am also in the queue for a collective prayer ;)

by the way, from heart I do wish & pray for luqi...Hats off to his patience. We both have got similar timeline & receive similar email from LBM...so guess what ? collective prayer would definitely help us to go through this tough time.

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mabmabs said:
@ awai....I am also in the queue for a collective prayer ;)

by the way, from heart I do wish & pray for luqi...Hats off to his patience. We both have got similar timeline & receive similar email from LBM...so guess what ? collective prayer would definitely help us to go through this tough time.
Insallah both of you will get updates in the month of July or may be tomorrow .........

pithuda

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2009
Doc's Request.
05-02-2010
File Transfer...
10-02-2010
Med's Request
10-03-2012
Med's Done....
20-04-2012 & 10-06-2014 (Remedical)
Interview........
01-04-2014
Passport Req..
24-06-2014 (PPR1), 27-06-2014 (PPR2)
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
26th July 2014
rawdah said:
Did MCH send you Interview notification after MR ??? :-\

When was your 2nd line added ( We started processing your application...)
as you can see in my timeline, my case was very old. after 2 yrs of background checks (which started after i submitted medicals in 2012)i was finally called for an interview this year. your batch is differemt.
through out this period MCH was my vo. he/she is very quick in replying even when reply is that there is no progress:).