ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
blacknight said:
Dear Forum Members,

I was a silent reader of this forum when I started my process for Canadian Immigration last year in June, After that seeing the delay from LVO, I stopped watching this forum and got busy in routine life. Today I have received an email from LVO asking for PCC, Medicals, RPRF and background form for me and my spouse. They have given 30 days to provide these documents. Now the issue is that my wife is pregnant and doctors have given the date of delivery from 19th July to 19 August any time. What should I do now? how to include my coming child in the application?
Should I send email to CO and explain my situation, When I applied for PR, she was not pregnant and after that I didnt update her status to LVO.

Thanks in advance.

-- 2nd line changed on ECAS on 23rd of June but I checked just now after receiving email from LVO
-- My occupation was 2147 and application reached Canada on 4th July
-- First email from intake office was received on 26 September

I even forgot the terms used for Canadian Immigration process as not seeing this forum since loooooong :)

CONGRATS blacknight !!

CAnalyst

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blacknight said:
Dear Forum Members,

I was a silent reader of this forum when I started my process for Canadian Immigration last year in June, After that seeing the delay from LVO, I stopped watching this forum and got busy in routine life. Today I have received an email from LVO asking for PCC, Medicals, RPRF and background form for me and my spouse. They have given 30 days to provide these documents. Now the issue is that my wife is pregnant and doctors have given the date of delivery from 19th July to 19 August any time. What should I do now? how to include my coming child in the application?
Should I send email to CO and explain my situation, When I applied for PR, she was not pregnant and after that I didnt update her status to LVO.

Thanks in advance.

-- 2nd line changed on ECAS on 23rd of June but I checked just now after receiving email from LVO

I even forgot the terms used for Canadian Immigration process as not seeing this forum since loooooong :)
The logical solution that I suppose, is to provide LVO with the information that have requested within the time that is given to you, nothing less and nothing more. The doctor who will be taking your wife's medical examination will advise what to do with X-ray at this stage. And once God blesses you with the beautiful child, you can raise a CSE to LVO and they are prompt to answer this query (they will ask you for your child's birth certificate, passport copy and CAD 150 DD) which you can provide later.

Mahyn

Jun 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12 Dec 2013
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 14 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
PER : 6 Feb 2014
AOR Received.
n.a
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Processing Started: 10 April 2014
Med's Request
19-06-2014
Med's Done....
26-06-2014
Interview........
waived.
Passport Req..
28 July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 July 2014
LANDED..........
26 august 2014
PAY RPRF ONLINE BY CREDIT CARD

Dear Friends,

I paid RPRF online by credit card last night at 11 pm and sent the receipt to LVO. Today at 11:00 am I got the following reply

==========================
Thank you for your email.

Your payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee is acknowledged and your application has been updated accordingly.

We will await the medical results, police certificates and the updated IMM5406 forms.

Yours sincerely,

LBM
Immigration and Medical Services Division
High Commission of Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA, United Kingdom
============================================

Thank you all for your valuable inputs. Thank you JohnnyZee for your bold step :D I followed you, leap of faith... seems like you paved the way...
Paying via credit card is easy and recommended. your application will be updated within 12 hours of payment. With this i believe all ambiguity regarding online payment for RPRF has been put to rest. :)

I wish us all a speedy and successful processing

Good luck!

AK2147

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER: 01-08-2013
File Transfer...
Start processing on 18th June
Med's Request
02-July-2014
Med's Done....
21-July-2014 ....28- July-2014 "Medical received"
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24-09-2014 and submitted on 10-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
blacknight said:
Dear Forum Members,

Thanks in advance.

Congratulation my friend.... May I know your nationality?

blacknight

Jul 4, 2013
CAnalyst said:
The logical solution that I suppose, is to provide LVO with the information that have requested within the time that is given to you, nothing less and nothing more. The doctor who will be taking your wife's medical examination will advise what to do with X-ray at this stage. And once God blesses you with the beautiful child, you can raise a CSE to LVO and they are prompt to answer this query (they will ask you for your child's birth certificate, passport copy and CAD 150 DD) which you can provide later.
Thanks CAnalyst, so my child will automatically be included into the application after birth if i ll raise a CSE?

lusully

Star Member
Mar 21, 2006
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
Hi All

I've got to pay RPRF by bank draft (although I see someone has paid by credit card, not sure if i should try as my instructions are to pay by bank draft).

Does anyone know who I pay it to, is it "The Receiver General of Canada" or "Receiver General of Canada".

I have received email with both on, so not sure which one it is.

Thanks in advance.

AK2147

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER: 01-08-2013
File Transfer...
Start processing on 18th June
Med's Request
02-July-2014
Med's Done....
21-July-2014 ....28- July-2014 "Medical received"
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24-09-2014 and submitted on 10-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
blacknight said:
I am from Pakistan and working in Dubai, My wife is in Pakistan at the moment for the delivery.
Sorry for asking lot of question .... Is your ecas showing we started processing your application on 23rd of June???

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
saleem7821 said:
AlhamdulilAllah. With the grace of Almighty Allah I Just received email from LVO for Medical+ PC+ RPRF+Updated Schedule A. I am very Happy Guys. i am speechless .Thank you Everyone. :p
Ae Allah Tera lakh lakh Shukar hy :p
congrats what is initial of vo.

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
lusully said:
Hi All

I've got to pay RPRF by bank draft (although I see someone has paid by credit card, not sure if i should try as my instructions are to pay by bank draft).

Does anyone know who I pay it to, is it "The Receiver General of Canada" or "Receiver General of Canada".

I have received email with both on, so not sure which one it is.

Thanks in advance.
Dear lusully, u can use any of them.

lusully

Star Member
Mar 21, 2006
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
Great, thanks for your help.

hila01 said:
Dear lusully, u can use any of them.

saleem7821

Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Nomination.....
PER Received :16-12-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
10-01-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 Remedical Assessment Request : 26-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-07-2014 Remedical done : 17-09-2015
Passport Req..
PPR1 : 28-Oct-2014 , PPR2 : 26-Oct-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-Oct-2015
LANDED..........
InshahAllah May 2016 Welcome Edmonton
Mahyn said:

Dear Friends,

I paid RPRF online by credit card last night at 11 pm and sent the receipt to LVO. Today at 11:00 am I got the following reply

Your payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee is acknowledged and your application has been updated accordingly.

We will await the medical results, police certificates and the updated IMM5406 forms.

Yours sincerely,

LBM
38 Grosvenor Street

Thank you all for your valuable inputs. Thank you JohnnyZee for your bold step :D I followed you, leap of faith... seems like you paved the way...
Paying via credit card is easy and recommended. your application will be updated within 12 hours of payment. With this i believe all ambiguity regarding online payment for RPRF has been put to rest. :)

Good luck!
First of all many congratulations for paying RPRF online successfully. Please do let me know either i will send them email or mail ? i am also interested to pay vid credit card.please guide me
best regards

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
pay it on line and email them receipt

saleem7821 said:
First of all many congratulations for paying RPRF online successfully. Please do let me know either i will send them email or mail ? i am also interested to pay vid credit card.please guide me
best regards

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Mahyn said:

Dear Friends,

Yours sincerely,

LBM
38 Grosvenor Street

Good luck!
No worries Mahyn! I think LVO had to accept online payment since the website said so. I am really glad for you. LBM really seems to be on the ball. If only the other assistants were at this pace. My guy (RJT) is a bit of a slowbie (may be he has too much on his plate). But I guess these are things that we cannot control.

Anyway, good luck to all and wish everyone a speedy process...

CAnalyst

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blacknight said:
Thanks CAnalyst, so my child will automatically be included into the application after birth if i ll raise a CSE?
Not when you'll raise a CSE, they will respond your CSE by asking the following documents:
1. Bank Draft amount CAD 150.00.
2. Passport Photo with baby’s full name, date of birth and date of photo on the back.
3. Copy of long form birth certificate.
4. Copy of passport biopage.

Once you provide these documents, they promptly add child details. (I have seen this in my GCMS notes).