Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August - 2013
Med's Request
February - 2014
Med's Done....
February - 2014
Passport Req..
(RPRF,May - 2014) (PPR-1,13-August-2014) (PPR-2,24-September-2014)
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Received on 30-Sep-2014
LANDED..........
February 2015
sherry34 said:
Query for PCC from Pakistan
======================
I submitted PCC from Pakistan with my application in June 2013 but it is expired now and I am instructed to send the new PCC.
My residence was in 3 different locations of Karachi. So I need 3 different certificates or only one?
location-2 and location-3 are in same area i.e. Gulistan-e-Johar. I got a single PCC last time from Gulistan-e-Johar but it only mentioned my recent address, not the earlier one ...... so will it cause problem if only the recent address is mention at the PCC ?

Looking forward for the opinions on this issue ......
Town Police Offices are issuing certificates (if I m not wrong) so u need Town/District wise if u have lived more than one districts / towns

mabmab

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July 2013
Doc's Request.
PER 3rd October 2013
awai ali said:
I do not use smart Phone ......in the excitement of Nakarla PPR.......I did not check my inbox from yesterday ......and There was PPR1 in inbox ............ ;D....be ready interview guys you are very close.............
congrats a lot.

Pray for rest of us too :)

mabmab

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July 2013
Doc's Request.
PER 3rd October 2013
LHEYYZ said:
Hi Guls & Guys. Received PPR1. Alhamdolillah
congrats a lot :) :) :)

Pray for rest of us too !!!!

mabmab

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July 2013
Doc's Request.
PER 3rd October 2013
MuzafferQA said:
Alhamdulillah

Just received PPR1,
done sending them requested updated information chart and my passport copy. :)
congrats Muzaffar :) All the best and remember us in our prayers.

mabmab

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July 2013
Doc's Request.
PER 3rd October 2013
@ LUQI................My instinct says you will hear something good in coming weeks (June)- InshAllah !! And my same instinct says, I may need to wait further few months before I hear from LVO :) :) :)

By the way, good to hear few PPR but unfortunately no Medicals request today from LVO to anyone of us :( More MR emails will bring more life into this thread !

Soon we will loose many of our very good colleagues on this threat who have got Visa and PPR, as once they receive it, it is very unlikely to see them active on this thread after getting visa..........anyways everyone has to move on but it has been wonderful experience to be in such forum where at start you don't know anyone & then later you start knowing and infact become well wisher of each other :) This forum is set example of war freak earth ;) lol

Good Luck to all !

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
congrats.... when did they receive the email?

prince_of_darkness said:
Hi,

After a long time, Recently one of my employer has been asked to verify my employment by CIC ( The one he was not satisfied with 2174 category).
I think there is good news for me Inshallah soon,

shanutiger

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
mabmab said:
@ LUQI................My instinct says you will hear something good in coming weeks (June)- InshAllah !! And my same instinct says, I may need to wait further few months before I hear from LVO :) :) :)

By the way, good to hear few PPR but unfortunately no Medicals request today from LVO to anyone of us :( More MR emails will bring more life into this thread !

Soon we will loose many of our very good colleagues on this threat who have got Visa and PPR, as once they receive it, it is very unlikely to see them active on this thread after getting visa..........anyways everyone has to move on but it has been wonderful experience to be in such forum where at start you don't know anyone & then later you start knowing and infact become well wisher of each other :) This forum is set example of war freak earth ;) lol

Good Luck to all !

All the forum members are extremely cooperative and helpfull

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
mabmab said:

Good Luck to all !
Ha ha ha LOL :p control Uday control, change is the necessity of life. All th best. Hope you don't have to wait long to hear from LVO.

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
mabmab said:

Good Luck to all !
yes dear, i am hopeful for you as well, we have almost similar timeline.

dub2can

Dec 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
25-07-2013(PER)
nkalra said:
Ha ha ha LOL :p control Uday control, change is the necessity of life. All th best. Hope you don't have to wait long to hear from LVO.
Dear, Have u sent ur ppts to VFS.

dub2can

Dec 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
25-07-2013(PER)
prince_of_darkness said:
Hi,

After a long time, Recently one of my employer has been asked to verify my employment by CIC ( The one he was not satisfied with 2174 category).
I think there is good news for me Inshallah soon,
Great News, Wish you a speedy processing with quick MR :)

dub2can

Dec 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
25-07-2013(PER)
nkalra said:
Not yet, yours reached back to VAC after stamping ?
Not yet. VFS forwarded to LVO on June 2nd.