+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Freddy2147,

You are good to go with these documents. I would suggest you to submit updated Schedule A Form for you (& your spouse, if applicable) as question no. 8 (& quesiton no. 12, if applicable) will have to be updated accordingly. If you didn't submit this Form since the age of 18 earlier, you must fill it from the age of 18 specifically question no. 8 & 12 to save processing time of your application.

If you want to save some bucks, you can submit scanned documents as well through web form.

freddy2147 said:
Posted earlier but my query remained unanswered so re-posting it

I have recently changed my job and i want to inform LVO about it. I am planning to send the following documents
- Offer Letter from New employer which is actually an outsorucing company (and a letter from the main company that I will work with them through hr outsourcing partner)
- Reference letter from previous employer that I will be moving ahead with another career opportunity and we wish him good luck ( It doesn't have any JD, since the JD was already provided at the time of application)
- Salary slips for last 6 months (as i didn't provide at the time of application)

The only update i received was my PER and didn't hear anything from LVO ever. Are the documents listed above enough or should i send any other supporting document?
Secondly please tell me whts the best way to send this information? By post using a cover letter or can i do it by scanning these letters and emailing them?

KhalidSi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/12/2009
Doc's Request.
08/03/2010
AOR Received.
13/07/2010
File Transfer...
March 17 2010
Med's Request
11-11-2013
Med's Done....
20-11-2013
Passport Req..
1-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
5-08-2014
Dear all Concerned.

Hope this finds you well.

I have submitted all my documents [Revised forms] and medical [second time as the first medical expired] sent new police clearance certificate as these was requested by LVO again. Basically, have sent everything since January 2014 and have not received any feedback or PPR. As per the CIC website mentions the incoming documents take 3 to 4 months for screening and in my case its been 5 months.

Is anyone experiencing the same?

Please advise if there is any update I may have missed regarding this.. :(

many thanks in advance.

Regards and best of luck.

Ibasco

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
for those who are planning to land in canada this winter, particularly in alberta, I was advised to better land during fall or right after winter, just to adjust selves to the weather..that is if the validity of your visa will allow.......we were there last 1st week of may of this year, it is the start of spring and yet the temperature is still around 1 deg. celcius...we suffered from colds, cough, running nose, etc...and now we just return back to dubai..and we are experiencing the complete opposite....another concern duting winter is the difficulty in public transportation, unless u can secure a driving license immediately....bus and taxis are numbered, how much more during winter......really winter is a challenge...another thing is we find it hard to djust in our sleeping hours....at 11PM the sun is still shining bright.....it was hard for children....but it was a challenge....we'll be back for good on March 2015...before the winter ends just 2 witness the snow......

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
Ibasco said:
for those who are planning to land in canada this winter, particularly in alberta, I was advised to better land during fall or right after winter, just to adjust selves to the weather..that is if the validity of your visa will allow.......we were there last 1st week of may of this year, it is the start of spring and yet the temperature is still around 1 deg. celcius...we suffered from colds, cough, running nose, etc...and now we just return back to dubai..and we are experiencing the complete opposite....another concern duting winter is the difficulty in public transportation, unless u can secure a driving license immediately....bus and taxis are numbered, how much more during winter......really winter is a challenge...another thing is we find it hard to djust in our sleeping hours....at 11PM the sun is still shining bright.....it was hard for children....but it was a challenge....we'll be back for good on March 2015...before the winter ends just 2 witness the snow......
thanks for sharing ibasco. Would you share something more regarding living expenses, renting a house, how are the people in Alberta in terms of welcoming immigrants. How good are jobs over there?

Ibasco

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
just sharing again....when we landed last may of this year...we spend the first day sleeping, we need to catch up since our baby cried the entire flight from toronto to edmonton, we have two airport transfers....in paris (from dubai), then to toronto our POE, then to edmonto alberta....I have a 1 year old baby, and it was like a duty on flight for us....but we were ready, from milk to changing clothes....all these should be well organized or else u guys may suffer the worst travel in your life....just joking,,,but really this is a very serious thing you have to look on....we stayed at our relatives' house in edmonton, just outside the city proper....roads are not like what we have in dubai...although there r less vehicles, less traffic, speed limits are lower.....locals are very polite....from the airport in toronto to supermarkets in alberta,,,most if not all them smile on us, saying hi....hello....outside it was very cold....its like inhaling the breeze from a freezer, although i haven't seen any snow....we seldom go outside since we were suffering from sickness....the following days, we visited a register office, where one can apply for health cards, driving license and YES divorce..hehehehe....everything is accessible...by the way health insurance in alberta is effective on the date of your landing but we were not able to secure ours bcoz you need to be in alberta for atleast half of the year....we left last week of May....then we opened a bank account for a minimal amount just to establish our credit history.....we also visited the nearest Service Canada office, where we obtained resource materials for job hunting, scholarships, etc...there, u can have free assistance for resume writing, career building, bridging programs, printing of resume is free, anything related to jobs jobs jobs....and related benefits.....speaking about benefits, was told that there is also a minimal subsidy for kids......schools for children are present in every community, day cares also...and commercial centers are just stone throw away...u can go to big groceries, eat in fast food or have a cup of tea...u have a lot of affordable choices even if you are outside the city proper......we braved to ride the bus going to nowhere...we reached downtown without knowing that is the city center, we walked and observed community lifestyle....it was simple, peaceful, quite, family oriented, and environmental friendly...for my wife, it was like a love at first sight, she liked it the first time she saw it....but for me, being a father, was thinking more about the challenge ahead...house rentals (2-bedroom is around 1200-1500 outside city proper), nanny for our baby, jobs and yes driving license...I've seen a lot of job postings, but not the kind that i want, i was bit disappointed since many were telling me to obtain a canadian credential before I would be considered for the profession that I'm into.....those few days, i spend a lot searching how to improve my credentials, got a lot of infos from friends of our relatives...the more people I talked to, the more infos i obtained...and one very important they advised me is to enroll in online certificate programs related to my profession while in Dubai....that i hope can help me find a better job when i return for good next year....really, the feeling of first landing is both joy and worry....Indeed, I witnessed that there is always a better place, but that can only be realized If one should strive to put his self in that place....

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
Ibasco said:
just sharing again....when we landed last may of this year...we spend the first day sleeping, we need to catch up since our baby cried the entire flight from toronto to edmonton, we have two airport transfers....in paris (from dubai), then to toronto our POE, then to edmonto alberta....I have a 1 year old baby, and it was like a duty on flight for us....but we were ready, from milk to changing clothes....all these should be well organized or else u guys may suffer the worst travel in your life....just joking,,,but really this is a very serious thing you have to look on....we stayed at our relatives' house in edmonton, just outside the city proper....roads are not like what we have in dubai...although there r less vehicles, less traffic, speed limits are lower.....locals are very polite....from the airport in toronto to supermarkets in alberta,,,most if not all them smile on us, saying hi....hello....outside it was very cold....its like inhaling the breeze from a freezer, although i haven't seen any snow....we seldom go outside since we were suffering from sickness....the following days, we visited a register office, where one can apply for health cards, driving license and YES divorce..hehehehe....everything is accessible...by the way health insurance in alberta is effective on the date of your landing but we were not able to secure ours bcoz you need to be in alberta for atleast half of the year....we left last week of May....then we opened a bank account for a minimal amount just to establish our credit history.....we also visited the nearest Service Canada office, where we obtained resource materials for job hunting, scholarships, etc...there, u can have free assistance for resume writing, career building, bridging programs, printing of resume is free, anything related to jobs jobs jobs....and related benefits.....speaking about benefits, was told that there is also a minimal subsidy for kids......schools for children are present in every community, day cares also...and commercial centers are just stone throw away...u can go to big groceries, eat in fast food or have a cup of tea...u have a lot of affordable choices even if you are outside the city proper......we braved to ride the bus going to nowhere...we reached downtown without knowing that is the city center, we walked and observed community lifestyle....it was simple, peaceful, quite, family oriented, and environmental friendly...for my wife, it was like a love at first sight, she liked it the first time she saw it....but for me, being a father, was thinking more about the challenge ahead...house rentals (2-bedroom is around 1200-1500 outside city proper), nanny for our baby, jobs and yes driving license...I've seen a lot of job postings, but not the kind that i want, i was bit disappointed since many were telling me to obtain a canadian credential before I would be considered for the profession that I'm into.....those few days, i spend a lot searching how to improve my credentials, got a lot of infos from friends of our relatives...the more people I talked to, the more infos i obtained...and one very important they advised me is to enroll in online certificate programs related to my profession while in Dubai....that i hope can help me find a better job when i return for good next year....really, the feeling of first landing is both joy and worry....Indeed, I witnessed that there is always a better place, but that can only be realized If one should strive to put his self in that place....
super awesome, thank you very much.

Prince DXB

May 20, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aami786pk said:
dear seniors i have received updated documents and pcc request on 07/05/14 and submitted my document after 15 days but my ecas still in process no second line added is it normal becoz all other friends who received such request got second line added but not in my case.
U r not alone......Even m wid u..., so chill..., IS UR VISA OFFICER CDD?

Ahab1974

Jul 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
File Transfer...
11-09-2013
Med's Request
16-04-2014
Med's Done....
30-04-2014
Interview........
26-02-2014
Passport Req..
29-05-2014, Passports Submitted on 04-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
19-06-2014
Ibasco said:
Superb report Ibasco. Thanks for sharing.

lusully

Star Member
Mar 21, 2006
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
I'm 15 July applicant and I haven't heard anything from LVO yet.

I'm worried that when they start receiving this years applications they will start focusing on them and the rest of us will be pushed to the back of the queue!

syham said:
Hi All, Anyone who filled application in July got intimation from LVO?

shanutiger

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Guys can u share details , when i will get medicals email , second line added 2 weeks ago, stated We started processing your application on 16 May 2014

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
shanutiger said:
Guys can u share details , when i will get medicals email , second line added 2 weeks ago, stated We started processing your application on 16 May 2014
You are almost there, who knows may be tomorrow ;D or next week. I see maximum within 1-2 weeks with current trend.

shanutiger

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
nkalra said:
You are almost there, who knows may be tomorrow ;D or next week. I see maximum within 1-2 weeks with current trend.
thanks for your cooperation, when did u got medicals email after second line update ?

champ

Star Member
Jun 30, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2013
LANDED..........
freddy2147 said:
Posted earlier but my query remained unanswered so re-posting it

I have recently changed my job and i want to inform LVO about it. I am planning to send the following documents
- Offer Letter from New employer which is actually an outsorucing company (and a letter from the main company that I will work with them through hr outsourcing partner)
- Reference letter from previous employer that I will be moving ahead with another career opportunity and we wish him good luck ( It doesn't have any JD, since the JD was already provided at the time of application)
- Salary slips for last 6 months (as i didn't provide at the time of application)

The only update i received was my PER and didn't hear anything from LVO ever. Are the documents listed above enough or should i send any other supporting document?
Secondly please tell me whts the best way to send this information? By post using a cover letter or can i do it by scanning these letters and emailing them?
I have also changed the job and address during my application process. I simply informed them through online query and asked for documents needed but they said they only need my updated address and not to send any documents until they ask for.