-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
awai ali said:
Its always 60 standard time .........for every applicant ........
Thanks awai for the prompt response..

omair147

Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013
I only sent wife's schedule A form.

60 days time for completion of MR.

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
awai ali said:
Therefore i move my important emails to another account Im am sure they will open my email address to know something :D :D :D
You must be kidding....

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
JBZZS said:
You must be kidding....
You can expect any thing during background checks............my hearts says ......otherwise due to privacy act they cannot do it .......

yasir_mto

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Dec 13
Doc's Request.
UDR 2 May 14
AOR Received.
PER 11 Feb 14
File Transfer...
PS 8 Apr 14
Med's Request
9 Sep 14
Med's Done....
2 Oct 14
Passport Req..
21 Oct 14
VISA ISSUED...
05 Nov 14
LANDED..........
05 july 15
omair147 said:
AlamudAllah

Received request for MR n RPRF just now.
Heartiest Congratulations

Best of Luck ahead
when did u submit updated docus?

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
omair147 said:
AlamudAllah

Received request for MR n RPRF just now.
Congrats dear.

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
here you go: LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

sama2010 said:
Dear Friends :)

What is the LVO email, I want to send them CSE ?

would appreciate your reply
Sama

omair147

Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013
yasir_mto said:
Heartiest Congratulations

Best of Luck ahead
when did u submit updated docus?
Thanks
On 20th February 2014

omair147

Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013
rawdah said:
Congrats omair :)

Did you send only your wife's schedule A form as requested or your schedule A form as well?
Thanks
Only my wife's updated form

djauschio

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014/01/14
Med's Request
03-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
2014/08/27
VISA ISSUED...
InshalAllah
Hello Guys,
I just received email from LVO requiring additional documents. I am posting email text below:

Dear Applicant,
This email refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.
-Updated Schedule A Background/ Declaration forms for yourself and your spouse listing your full personal and address history from the age of 18 to date with no gaps. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

-Further proof of your professional experience: employment contract, payslips and bank statements showing the deposit of your salary
Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 30 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.
Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.
The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).
We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

Kind regards,

CDD

Now the time given by Visa officer in start is 30 days whereas he/she writes we look forward to hear from you with-in 60 days at the end. This is important as I need more time to arrange all the stuff. Secondly, they need payslips and bank statements showing the deposit of salary but no time period is mentioned for the bank statement. should I provide bank statement for last one year or perhaps two years?

I would really appreciate your help in this regard. Also, please see if you can give any other advise based on your experience.
Thank you.

Biborno

Apr 3, 2011
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0631 (MI 2)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
20-08-2014
Hi All,
just to share, I just received passport request from LVO.
Regards,
Biborno

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Biborno said:
Hi All,
Regards,
Biborno
Awesome!! Congrats man. I remember we both were waiting for 3rd line (medicals uploaded same date) and now you are through :) Happy for you!

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
Biborno said:
Hi All,
Regards,
Biborno
That is fantastic - congrats you're nearly there :D

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Congrats on the update. You should consider 30 Days only. For slips & bank statement, 6 months should be enough but send 1 year to be on the safe side.

djauschio said:
Hello Guys,
I just received email from LVO requiring additional documents. I am posting email text below:

Dear Applicant,
This email refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.
-Updated Schedule A Background/ Declaration forms for yourself and your spouse listing your full personal and address history from the age of 18 to date with no gaps. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

-Further proof of your professional experience: employment contract, payslips and bank statements showing the deposit of your salary
Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 30 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.
Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.
The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).
We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

Kind regards,

CDD

Now the time given by Visa officer in start is 30 days whereas he/she writes we look forward to hear from you with-in 60 days at the end. This is important as I need more time to arrange all the stuff. Secondly, they need payslips and bank statements showing the deposit of salary but no time period is mentioned for the bank statement. should I provide bank statement for last one year or perhaps two years?

I would really appreciate your help in this regard. Also, please see if you can give any other advise based on your experience.
Thank you.

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
We are celebrating Anniversary today i.e 13th May 8) :-* :D
Ahmed79
JBZZS
Can_Immi
hila01
Dreamer9606, Ujanjua
Trickykid
irfanyusuf
Stranger Friendly

Congratulations friend we are one year old at LVO ! ;)
Best of luck.