Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
waqas0334 said:
Dear All,

I received my GCMS notes today... It is a 29 page document and tough for me to understand... Can anyone help me in suggesting what are the important points which I need to focus and read in order to better understand my case progress?
Any guidance on this will be highly appreciated.

Regards

Please, look for "paper file" "Application Assignment" "Assigned to" "Due date" on pages 2-3 and then the last page to read the notes from your VO. That would give u insight as to what your VO thinks about your application.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
hila01 said:
Please, look for "paper file" "Application Assignment" "Assigned to" "Due date" on pages 2-3 and then the last page to read the notes from your VO. That would give u insight as to what your VO thinks about your application.
+1

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
ashif_eee said:

Thanks buddy. Did u apply for your GCMS note and what is the state of your application, MR? We are waiting for LVO to issue MR.

waqas0334

Apr 30, 2013
Thanks all for the help... I applied for my GCMS notes on 23 Jan and received today... My current status is that ecas status has changed but no MR or interview as yet

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
waqas0334 said:
Thanks all for the help... I applied for my GCMS notes on 23 Jan and received today... My current status is that ecas status has changed but no MR or interview as yet
would you share your GCMS detail.

mirzamybaig

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2013
Doc's Request.
With Application
Nomination.....
03-09-2013
AOR Received.
Hope
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
03-09-2013
Med's Request
05-05-2014
Med's Done....
15-05-2014
Hi all

Good luck to all and congratulations to all who's case is moving.

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
waqas0334 said:

What is your ecas saying and when did u notice the change?

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
hila01 said:
Thanks buddy. Did u apply for your GCMS note and what is the state of your application, MR? We are waiting for LVO to issue MR.
No dear...I am having fear if they dont touch my file yet after applying GCMS!!

As per global spreadsheet, SGVO has the fourth position according to the applied candidate...unfortunately they dont even bother to process one of our single application... :(

Lets pray for each other.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
ashif_eee said:

As per global spreadsheet, SGVO has the fourth position according to the applied candidate...unfortunately they dont even bother to process one of our single application... :(

Sir

SGVO is slowest on Earth??????
We were under impression that LVO is the title holder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
ashif_eee said:

Dear ashif, did u send any CSE to vo? I am certain that there would have been some movement in your file if you request for GCMS note. Note, requesting for GCMS note will not in anyway affect the processing of your application. You have applied for fswp 2013 since May 10th. I applied on the 13th of May and have requested for my GCMS once. I think you should request for your note.

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
hila01 said:
From starting look how many points has been awarded by CIO (Starting few pages)
Then look for paper file history this will tell you right from CIO to LVO all the activities dates. When it was sent by CIO, received by LVO, when it was opened first and so on (approximately 30-35 page numbers) in decreasing order, latest activity is on top.

mabmab

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July 2013
Doc's Request.
PER 3rd October 2013
MM2 said:
i attended interview in Abu Dhabi.... most of the visa officers are in Abu Dhabi so this is the reason you ppl are not listening from LVO..... they are going back to Uk start of next month.... after that they will work really fast.... they are going back to Uk start of next month.... after that they will work really fast
Can you please provide more information regarding your conversation related to processing applications by LVO ?

As you have mentioned ; they are going back to Uk start of next month.... after that they will work really fast Was it about FSW 2013 ? What exactly did Visa Officer said about it ? After that they will work really fast ? Did visa officer said this or is it your own opinion ? If your opinion, how did you get this that they will work really fast once going back to London.

I know it was your interview and it was more about your job clarifications etc but as you said I had a chance to discuss with them, can u tell us more about your discussion on this topic in detail ?

irfanyusuf

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13, 2013
AOR Received.
PER: July 25, 13
File Transfer...
2nd line to ECAS. Process started June 18th
Med's Done....
Sept 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2014
Mates Finally today I was able to send the updated package to LVO after the addition of newborn son in Jan. Got to know that normally such applications with change in particulars take more time than normal. Is it correct ?

If correct, then I should sleep for next 3-6 months as LVO is already slow and now this change .............. will further impart delay to me case. Wish me luck.

Between, Anyone on this forum who also updated his/her info to LVO and got the acknowledgement ?

pronto.futura

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
CONGRATULATIONS LKB for the good news !

Guys, we have to constantly remind ourselves that although the forum casts light on the visa office processing, we are not facing this alone!
There are many other applicants in other forums as well as silent ones who share nothing.

The statistics you people are doing is great and some logic could be drawn from it along with the stories that are pleasantly told by those who receive any gesture from VO.

Stay blessed, the good is yet to come :)

Dndoon21

Star Member
Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 May 2013
File Transfer...
PER: 19 August 2013
Med's Request
11 June 2014
Med's Done....
30 June 2014
Hi everybody,

I've resigned the last month and now taking couple of months break. Shall I inform Lvo about this change?? And how shall I inform them.

The PER email says that we shall inform them if there is change such as new employer or occupation which I dont have yet.