London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
AK2147 said:
As per my understanding these are the requirements for working as a dentist in Alberta. So far I m just focusing on evaluation of her education so that I can show in an interview (if call) that my partner is dentist and she can also contribute in the society Canada as a dentist.

Definitely, you are correct and they are not responsible for credential evaluation for FSWP

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
rawdah said:
Certification and Registration Requirements for working as a Dentist in Alberta

http://alis.alberta.ca/certinfo/Content/RequestAction.asp?format=html&aspAction=GetCERTHomePage&Page=CERTHome

They are not responsible for credential evaluation for FSWP. They will be when one is in Canada.

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
AK2147 said:
As per my understanding these are the requirements for working as a dentist in Alberta. So far I m just focusing on evaluation of her education so that I can show in an interview (if call) that my partner is dentist and she can also contribute in the society Canada as a dentist.
My friend, your chances of interview are very rare.

However in case you are called for an interview, you can just tell that your wife is a dentist and can contribute to the Canadian society.

No need to do educational credential assessment.

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
A question to all the persons who are going to appear for interview or others if they have experience on this.

What set of documents to take along with for proving relatives in Canada. As they have mentioned in the starting we have to take originals of every document if not submitted before.

The following document I have submitted last time with initial app.

1. My brother's and his wife's PR card copy
2. Father's passport copy to show common father
3. Brother's letter of employment from his company in Canada
4. Last 3 months utility bills

Now my question is how it is possible to take my brother's PR card n passport for the sake of interview.
So is this fine if I again take the copies of the below mentioned documents.

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER Received: 07-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
13-Jan-2014, Uploaded 16-Jan, ECAS 3rd line 'Medicals received' 20-Jan
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:14-July-2014, PPR2:28-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received passports with visa on 14-Aug-2014 :)
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
Hi Nkalra...
as per my understanding, i think clear colour photocopies will be enough....originals of every document if not submitted before ofcourse exempts the pr card and passport of ur brother...n infact probably ur father's passport also...i dont think u need to carrt it with u...

nkalra said:
A question to all the persons who are going to appear for interview or others if they have experience on this.

What set of documents to take along with for proving relatives in Canada. As they have mentioned in the starting we have to take originals of every document if not submitted before.

The following document I have submitted last time with initial app.

1. My brother's and his wife's PR card copy
2. Father's passport copy to show common father
3. Brother's letter of employment from his company in Canada
4. Last 3 months utility bills

Now my question is how it is possible to take my brother's PR card n passport for the sake of interview.
So is this fine if I again take the copies of the below mentioned documents.

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
Maria_Sal said:
Hi Nkalra...
as per my understanding, i think clear colour photocopies will be enough....originals of every document if not submitted before ofcourse exempts the pr card and passport of ur brother...n infact probably ur father's passport also...i dont think u need to carrt it with u...
Hi Maria,
Thanks.

Abdulr2239

Feb 5, 2014
Masters/Experts,

Firstly, heartily congrats to all of them who got MR.

I am silent member of this forum/thread. I am NOC: 2131 July 2013 applicant.
I have been asked to submit PCC & Proof of Fund.
I had submitted POF in the form of Term Deposit & Bank Letter, however the PCC was pending.

Now the question is - if the term deposit was provided with application why VO is asking for it once again?
1. What TYPE of funds proof is most efficient and acceptable to Visa Officer.

Guys please reply…………need help from experts

Abdul

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
Abdulr2239 said:
Masters/Experts,

I had submitted POF in the form of Term Deposit & Bank Letter, however the PCC was pending.

Now the question is - if the term deposit was provided with application why VO is asking for it once again?

Guys please reply............need help from experts

Abdul
I am not an expert though.

May be VO would like to see the transaction history of your account rather than just bank certificate. Provide them with your last 6 months bank statements, make sure it has bank stamp endorsed on all of the papers. This should be more than enough if not provided earlier.

AK2147

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER: 01-08-2013
File Transfer...
Start processing on 18th June
Med's Request
02-July-2014
Med's Done....
21-July-2014 ....28- July-2014 "Medical received"
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24-09-2014 and submitted on 10-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
rawdah said:
My friend, your chances of interview are very rare.

However in case you are called for an interview, you can just tell that your wife is a dentist and can contribute to the Canadian society.

No need to do educational credential assessment.
Thanks for the reply.

Abdulr2239

Feb 5, 2014
Hi Nkalra ;),
Thanks for your suggestion. I am planning to book a term deposit with 1 yr. maturity and will provide a bank statement alongwith it.
Do let me know if this is fine.

Abdul

nkalra said:
I am not an expert though.

May be VO would like to see the transaction history of your account rather than just bank certificate. Provide them with your last 6 months bank statements, make sure it has bank stamp endorsed on all of the papers. This should be more than enough if not provided earlier.

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
Abdulr2239 said:
Hi Nkalra ;),
Thanks for your suggestion. I am planning to book a term deposit with 1 yr. maturity and will provide a bank statement alongwith it.
Do let me know if this is fine.

Abdul
Ya it's fine. Whether it is bank acc, term deposit or fixed deposit, just provide statements with bank stamp and their signature on that.

ftahir

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-2010
Doc's Request.
May-2010
AOR Received.
Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Along with Application
File Transfer...
Mar-2011
Med's Request
Nov-2013
Med's Done....
5-Dec-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 on 10-Jan-2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully in Aug 14
Its very simple.. VO is VO, they can ask any thing anytime... You just send them last 6 months bank statement along with bank certificate. You will get it in 1 day. Secondly, write total amount in canadian dollars in your cover letter, so they will have an idea about the funds you will bring along.

Regards
Farhan

Abdulr2239 said:
Masters/Experts,

Guys please reply............need help from experts

Abdul

AK2147

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER: 01-08-2013
File Transfer...
Start processing on 18th June
Med's Request
02-July-2014
Med's Done....
21-July-2014 ....28- July-2014 "Medical received"
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24-09-2014 and submitted on 10-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
ftahir said:
Its very simple.. VO is VO, they can ask any thing anytime... You just send them last 6 months bank statement along with bank certificate. You will get it in 1 day. Secondly, write total amount in canadian dollars in your cover letter, so they will have an idea about the funds you will bring along.

Regards
Farhan
I am not getting the point why everyone is focusing on 6 month bank statement. Although, It has not been asked. They simply asked to submit the POF which can be a simple balance certificate. why going for 6 months bank statement when it has not been asked. providing unnecessary information can give the room to VO to dig down further in your case. Later on, you will have to justify any transaction of more than 1000$ in those 6 months.

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
AK2147 said:
I am not getting the point why everyone is focusing on 6 month bank statement. Although, It has not been asked. They simply asked to submit the POF which can be a simple balance certificate. why going for 6 months bank statement when it has not been asked. providing unnecessary information can give the room to VO to dig down further in your case. Later on, you will have to justify any transaction of more than 1000$ in those 6 months.

Dear AK2147,
everyone is focusing on 6 months bank statement because it is the standard transaction period which most VO's demand, although that is not to say they cannot request for a 12 month POF. Abdulr2239 has initially submitted POF in the form of Term Deposit & Bank Letter. I guess the VO is not fully satisfied with this form of POF and has demanded for another POF and did not SPECIFY what type and for how long. Now, the suggestion is for him to provide POF in the form of bank statement for a period of 6 months. Leave justification of any deposit in the account to Abdulr2239 (I am sure he has proof). His concern now is to provide a suitable form of POF acceptable to the VO. For me, I agree with the suggestion given to him. Cheers.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maria & nkalra,

I second Maria believing that you are not supposed to present/submit those original documents which don't belong to you.

Maria_Sal said:
Hi Nkalra...