+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
QueryRequest said:
Dear luqi and hila,

I am based in London. May be they ask for POF at the time of RPRF....... I want to share an interesting thing with you guys which I read some where and would like you to comment on that is they asked someone to submit POF (Bank Statement) for last 6 months...

They asked like this

"Please provide POF (Bank of Statement) for last Six Months". What do you guys say did they ask for MAINTAINED POF? That's why I put this question on forum so that may help others as well................ ;) ;)

BR

QueryRequest
yes usually they ask for POF from the last six months and they also says for any withdrawal more than 1000$ provide evidence, in this case pakistani applicants reply that they have purchased bonds and provide copies of those bonds as well.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
QueryRequest,

It is an ideal and best situation in which applicant can show maintained POF. My understanding & experience is that if applicant can convince & satisfy the VO about the withdrawal of money & source of money deposited back in big chunks within last six months, then it will work fine. Although money withdrawal & deposited back within last six months should be reasonable.

QueryRequest said:
Dear luqi and hila,

I am based in London. May be they ask for POF at the time of RPRF....... I want to share an interesting thing with you guys which I read some where and would like you to comment on that is they asked someone to submit POF (Bank Statement) for last 6 months...

They asked like this

"Please provide POF (Bank of Statement) for last Six Months". What do you guys say did they ask for MAINTAINED POF? That's why I put this question on forum so that may help others as well................ ;) ;)

BR

QueryRequest

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
QueryRequest said:
Dear luqi and hila,

They asked like this

BR

QueryRequest

I think they are more interested in seeing transactions in the bank account statement ( any unusual large deposits/withdrawals) rather than the maintained funds for the entire 6 months period. The account must still show the required amount (closing balance).

QueryRequest

May 5, 2013
Dear Luqi, Hassan and Hila
As you mentioned.... but in my initial statement there was a transaction of more than $1000 but I did not receive any query about that?

OK, let me put this query in other way.... Now let us supposed that required amount is being deposited and all transactions are upto the mark for last 3 months with few hundreds or thousands before (3 months) making transactions and as you guys mentioned if they asked for last 6 months. In scenario as I wrote above.... There will be amount available for last 3 months which is fine, OK BUT there will be no amount/very less amount between 3-6 months.

So in this case,

What you guys suggest? If we gonna show them such POF. Will that be acceptable or Raise any Concern? this is something tricky I believe

BR

Query Request

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
QueryRequest said:
Dear Luqi, Hassan and Hila
As you mentioned.... but in my initial statement there was a transaction of more than $1000 but I did not receive any query about that?

OK, let me put this query in other way.... Now let us supposed that required amount is being deposited and all transactions are upto the mark for last 3 months with few hundreds or thousands before (3 months) making transactions and as you guys mentioned if they asked for last 6 months. In scenario as I wrote above.... There will be amount available for last 3 months which is fine, OK BUT there will be no amount/very less amount between 3-6 months.

So in this case,

What you guys suggest? If we gonna show them such POF. Will that be acceptable or Raise any Concern? this is something tricky I believe

BR

Query Request

Like I have mentioned before, no one (NOT EVEN CIC) expects you to have the entire amount in your account for the whole 6 months period unless you are capable. We just have to use our discretion here. It would be ideal and make more sense if we have our money evenly distributed in our bank account statement when asked to submit POF. Here is an extract from CIC.

"Proof of funds – Federal skilled workers
You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada. You cannot borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to pay the costs of living for your family (even if they are not coming with you).

You will need to show proof to the Canadian visa office in your home country that you have enough money when you apply to immigrate.

The amount of money you need to support your family is set by the size of your family".

QueryRequest

May 5, 2013
Ok Hila,
I Got it .... Thanks..... Very much... ;) :) :D ;D 8) :p :-*

Now what about any transaction more than $1000? :'( :'( :'( ::) ::)

BR

QueryRequest

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
QueryRequest said:
Ok Hila,
I Got it .... Thanks..... Very much... ;) :) :D ;D 8) :p :-*

Now what about any transaction more than $1000? :'( :'( :'( ::) ::)

BR

QueryRequest

You have mentioned that you did not get any query when more than $1,000 was deposited in your account. For me, I don't have any query either.

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
hila01 said:
Like I have mentioned before, no one (NOT EVEN CIC) expects you to have the entire amount in your account for the whole 6 months period unless you are capable. We just have to use our discretion here. It would be ideal and make more sense if we have our money evenly distributed in our bank account statement when asked to submit POF. Here is an extract from CIC.

"Proof of funds – Federal skilled workers
You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada. You cannot borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to pay the costs of living for your family (even if they are not coming with you).

You will need to show proof to the Canadian visa office in your home country that you have enough money when you apply to immigrate.

The amount of money you need to support your family is set by the size of your family".
i completely agree with hila01, those countries who want applicants to hold money for a certain period clearly states that the money should be maintained for the ------ period. One of my friend was applying for norway and their immigration websites clearly says this. But when we have a look at CIC instructions there is nothing like that. so it's reasonable to withdraw and deposit and the final balance should be as required.

Mech Warrior

Aug 21, 2013
Guys,

My ECAS has the seconded line added for starting processing on my application on 24th January, 2014..

But I haven't received any communication from London Visa so far...

Should I wait or drop them a query email ?

Regards...

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
Mech Warrior said:
Guys,

My ECAS has the seconded line added for starting processing on my application on 24th January, 2014..

Regards...
you should expect an MR or request for submission of some updated documents/forms.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations buddy.

What is your NOC and application date?

Mech Warrior said:
Guys,

Regards...

barcomi

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 30-08-2013
Med's Request
24-06-2014
Med's Done....
22-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-08-2015
LANDED..........
April-2015
Mech Warrior said:
Guys,

Regards...
Congrats, which country do you live in mate?

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
UPDATE!!!!

GCMS note received. File was received in London on the 22nd of July and since then, its been transferred to 3 different officers. Application is still in process although Eligibility, Security, Criminality and Medical showing "Not started".