+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
pharmacistfarhan said:
we are appearing for Medical Examination tomorrow (from IOM Karachi). I'd share my experience once we get through the examination tomorrow......good luck for all.
All the best Farhan.

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER Received: 07-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
13-Jan-2014, Uploaded 16-Jan, ECAS 3rd line 'Medicals received' 20-Jan
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:14-July-2014, PPR2:28-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received passports with visa on 14-Aug-2014 :)
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
Abu Hassaan said:
Thanks for updating Maria.

Are you fully satisfied with the medical examimnation in Abu Dhabi or would you suggest to go to Dubai for the medicals?
Not fully satisfied due to x-ray issue...but they told us that by wednesday they will upload the medical results...
so if x-ray is not an issue...i wont say anything went badd...ill inform u tomorrow inshaAllah..

but definitely if u have a family n want to save some few bucks...u may go to dubai..

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Maria / Farhan,

In MR request, did they send you only email or did they send you some Medical Forms also?

If yes then which form and what is written/printed in the Form?

Did they ask for next Fee RFRP as well or not yet?

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
Hi JBZZs..hope u r doing good... :)

We received one e-mail for each applicant (family member of the family)..so total 3 emails..
every email had a two page pdf attachment ...the medical form is one page and is called IMM1017..the first page of pdf is general medical instructions...
client information and immigration details are already filled in by the visa officer i believe..the rest has to be filled up by doctor...
each form has a unique IME number....thts for e-medical...

JBZZS said:
Hi Maria / Farhan,

In MR request, did they send you only email or did they send you some Medical Forms also?

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I may have to wait for 2 to 3 months for my medicals and until that time, you will have your passports get stamped with Canadian PR visa, I believe; my best wishes are with you. Your timelines will set an example for applicant like me to decide about medical examination center.

I am planning to take full day OFF for medical examination regardless of getting medical examination done in Abu Dhabi or Dubai, therefore going to Dubai for medicals would give an added advantage of spending some quality time there with my family. Just to save few hundrad darhams wouldn't be a compelling reason to drive all the way from Abu Dhabi to Dubai. Let's see how things build up.

Maria_Sal said:
Not fully satisfied due to x-ray issue...but they told us that by wednesday they will upload the medical results...
so if x-ray is not an issue...i wont say anything went badd...ill inform u tomorrow inshaAllah..

but definitely if u have a family n want to save some few bucks...u may go to dubai..

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along with application
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
JBZZS said:
Hi Maria / Farhan,

Maria_Sal has rightly said...........I - being of family of 4, received 4 emails and in each email there was a two page form. First page was having general instructions, while the second page is the actual IME Form IMM1017E containing all the information, IME (Immigration Medical Examination) number (unique for each of the family member), bar-code, file number and UCI..........

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did they ask from you and from your husband if you guys have gone through any surgical operation? What kind of medical record they might be looking for operations such as cesarean section etc.?

Maria_Sal said:

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
Thanks Maria_Sal and Pharmacistfarhan for sharing your experience so far.

Truly blessed to have forumites like you :)

Hope you both get your PP with stamped visa and COPR within one month and we follow you soon after :D

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
Abu Hassaan said:
Did they ask from you and from your husband if you guys have gone through any surgical operation? What kind of medical record they might be looking for operations such as cesarean section etc.?
Abu Hassan....i wish u a quick MR....really inshaAllah...u wont have to wait tht long for 2-3 months..
i dont remember any surgical operation question..nopes ...... i myself have had c-section...so no issues on tht :)

n yes we missed a good trip to dubai :) :(

btw all of u guys r big support...
Rawdah u r doing a great work....hoping to hear from u soon with MR news inshaAllah

waqas0334

Apr 30, 2013
AOA Maria,

I have been a silent reader of this forum and don't write much because there was nothing to share really. It's a good news that LVO is finally active and hope for a flurry of MRs to follow soon.
I actually compared our time lines when you were active in the other forum of "fswp 2013 candidates let's network here"... And since then I read your every post with particular interest lol... Anyways congratulations from my side for MR. And I am waiting for mine now... I am also a May 23 applicant for 2147 and received my PER on August 7. So it's exactly a similar timeline. However I am still waiting for MR.. Any thoughts on whether they randomly pick out applications and send MRs or is there a FIFO sequence. Because if it is FIFO, I should also have received my MR on Friday lol... Hope so it is on it's way somewhere soon down the line :D
Appreciate again for you being an active member and keep posting good news :)
Btw one more similarity that I am also from Abu Dhabi lol..Too much of a coincidence :)

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
Maria_Sal said:
Abu Hassan....i wish u a quick MR....really inshaAllah...u wont have to wait tht long for 2-3 months..
i dont remember any surgical operation question..nopes ...... i myself have had c-section...so no issues on tht :)

n yes we missed a good trip to dubai :) :(

btw all of u guys r big support...
Rawdah u r doing a great work....hoping to hear from u soon with MR news inshaAllah
+1 for sharing your experience Maria. just one question :D how weer you feeling during the examination. were you nerves, tensioned or relaxed?
:D

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
waqas0334 said:
AOA Maria,

I have been a silent reader of this forum and don't write much because there was nothing to share really. It's a good news that LVO is finally active and hope for a flurry of MRs to follow soon.
I actually compared our time lines when you were active in the other forum of "fswp 2013 candidates let's network here"... And since then I read your every post with particular interest lol... Anyways congratulations from my side for MR. And I am waiting for mine now... I am also a May 23 applicant for 2147 and received my PER on August 7. So it's exactly a similar timeline. However I am still waiting for MR.. Any thoughts on whether they randomly pick out applications and send MRs or is there a FIFO sequence. Because if it is FIFO, I should also have received my MR on Friday lol... Hope so it is on it's way somewhere soon down the line :D
Btw one more similarity that I am also from Abu Dhabi lol..Too much of a coincidence :)
There is no FIFO sequence when it comes to issuing MR.

It depends on case to case basis.

Some Applicant's MRs may get delayed due to various checks associated with an application.

AK2147

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER: 01-08-2013
File Transfer...
Start processing on 18th June
Med's Request
02-July-2014
Med's Done....
21-July-2014 ....28- July-2014 "Medical received"
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24-09-2014 and submitted on 10-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
waqas0334 said:
AOA Maria,

AOA to both of you, dont mind but I am also comparing my timeline with Maria as I am 21st May applicant of NOC 2147 and got my PER on 1st of Aug. I wish to get know the travel history of Maria if she would like as I spend two years in England (PCC of UK was not submitted along with application), Performed Hajj in 2012 and multiple visits of dubai and thailand in recent years . So if there are some background checks in progress than my case may take some more time. We should consider the date of file transferred to LVO instead of application filed as few applicant got their PER late and their files transferred to LVO bit late.

I wish all the applicant get their MR as soon as possible and not only MR I wish they get their passport stamped at earliest.

tashford

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good afternoon all,

Out of interest as we are all applying through the LVO. What return address is used for the medial forms once they have been completed by the doctor. Is it the same for all LVO applicants.
I don't suppose the people with MR could share the address and the returning instructions.

Oh yeah and a LVO spreadsheet would be good as people now (due to timelines) have started to drift into their own specific VO threads.

Thanks

QueryRequest

May 5, 2013
TO MARIA AND FARHAN

QUICK QUESTION:

IS THERE FEMALE DOCTOR AVAILABLE FOR LADIES MEDICAL EXAMINATION?

BEST REGARDS,

QUERYREQUEST