App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
prince_of_darkness said:
Well whatever you have said is right, Saanch ko aanch nhn,
But sometimes luck plays a drastic game.
I know a person, who attached many stuffs ( all real) but still during phone verification by NDVO, the office guy ( Boss/ HR/ Manager) was busy and had asked (NDVO) to call back later .

They never called again and sent my friend a rejection letter.

He was true ( all his papers) . but luck.
Sir

Agree , best of luck

abidpk

Star Member
Jan 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2009
Doc's Request.
apr 2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Inshaallah
Med's Done....
Inshaallah
Passport Req..
Inshaallah
VISA ISSUED...
Inshaallah
LANDED..........
Inshaallah
Hello members,
Assalam-U-Alaikum.
P.s ; I'm sorry to join after a really long time, amongst you all. Hope you're doing well.

I was just eager that anyone would guide me what's coming up next for me, as I have provided them with the required documents to the LVO, as they asked for ; (25 november 2012)
1) Lending Money : 890 cad
2) pictures of family
3) police certificate

Now after almost an year of desperate wait, I got again a requirement of documents which included ;
1) original my and spouses' education, marriage certificates
2) new schedule a form of all applicants
3) and a new principal applicant form
4) Canadian relatives' documents.
5) settlement funds (property value certificate)
Please guide me, if any member have gone through this respective step, I would be really grateful for the information or guidance.

Thanks.
:)
Regards,
Abid

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Brother,

This is no surprise from the VO that they spontaneously ask for documents.
Send them updated generic, schedule A form for u and ur wife.
Economic form
PCC's for u and ur spouse,

I am saying this to save time so that after 2 months they shouldn't ask for any more documents,

These r my thoughts and that what I had asked my brother to do. coz with him they asked for immigration photos, separately, generic form separately. travel form all separately and thus wasting 9 months.Now alhamdullilah he got his maple leaf yesterday

abidpk said:
Hello members,
Assalam-U-Alaikum.
P.s ; I'm sorry to join after a really long time, amongst you all. Hope you're doing well.

I was just eager that anyone would guide me what's coming up next for me, as I have provided them with the required documents to the LVO, as they asked for ; (25 november 2012)
1) Lending Money : 890 cad
2) pictures of family
3) police certificate

Now after almost an year of desperate wait, I got again a requirement of documents which included ;
1) original my and spouses' education, marriage certificates
2) new schedule a form of all applicants
3) and a new principal applicant form
4) Canadian relatives' documents.
5) settlement funds (property value certificate)
Please guide me, if any member have gone through this respective step, I would be really grateful for the information or guidance.

Thanks.
:)
Regards,
Abid

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
An update for those with similar dates to me... I have applied for the GCMS notes. I will update when I hear back.

Happy New Year :)

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
loncan said:
An update for those with similar dates to me... I have applied for the GCMS notes. I will update when I hear back.

Happy New Year :)
When did you apply ?

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
Soundless said:
When did you apply ?
I had hoped to do it sooner, but the paperwork was submitted electronically to AITP-AIPRP today, so I expect to hear back in 30 days time, and I guess it will contain the situation as of Tues/Wed next week.

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
loncan said:
I had hoped to do it sooner, but the paperwork was submitted electronically to AITP-AIPRP today, so I expect to hear back in 30 days time, and I guess it will contain the situation as of Tues/Wed next week.
Loncan, did you send CSE to LVO enquiring about the status of your application. They respond in quick time, within days.

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
rawdah said:
Loncan, did you send CSE to LVO enquiring about the status of your application. They respond in quick time, within days.
You're right - they do seem quite quick at responding that way, but given that I updated my file by CSE I thought I'd wait a little bit longer to do that and see what is in GCMS first.

ShadyJawad

Nov 1, 2013
Hi guys, I have a simple thought turns into a question,
I made a mistake while filling the generic application form stating that my visa office is Abu Dhabi (Where i reside now). That means they will most probably transfer my application to London Visa Office which as you all know is the slowest Visa Office ever. My nationality is an Egyptian. Cairo Visa office located in my country is pretty fast.
My question is, Am i able somehow to transfer my application from LVO to Cairo VO? My DD should have been charged this week and i didn't still receive PER.
Help friends!

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
ShadiJawad said:
Hi guys, I have a simple thought turns into a question,
I made a mistake while filling the generic application form stating that my visa office is Abu Dhabi (Where i reside now). That means they will most probably transfer my application to London Visa Office which as you all know is the slowest Visa Office ever. My nationality is an Egyptian. Cairo Visa office located in my country is pretty fast.
My question is, Am i able somehow to transfer my application from LVO to Cairo VO? My DD should have been charged this week and i didn't still receive PER.
Help friends!
In case your file is transferred to LVO then unless you have any genuine reason which would be acceptable to LVO, LVO will not transfer your file to Cairo VO.

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
hey members,just to share something with u people. I had sent an email to the minister to change my VO from LVO to Paris, received a reply today

Dear XXXXXXXXXXX

Thank you for your email of November 17, 2013, addressed to Mr. Chris Alexander, Canada's Citizenship and Immigration Minister, concerning your application for permanent residence under the Federal Skilled Worker Program. I apologize for the delayed response.

Please be assured that Citizenship and Immigration Canada reviews all applications objectively and consistently to ensure fair and equitable treatment of all applicants. We assess each application on its own merit against the program requirements.

We realize that those who have submitted their applications look forward to a decision being rendered within a reasonable waiting period after applying. We make every effort to deal with the applications we receive in the most efficient and effective way. However, the many steps involved in processing an application, coupled with the volume of applications, sometimes make it difficult to conclude cases in as timely a manner as we would like.

Our records confirm that your application was received in September 2013 at the Canadian High Commission in London, where it is currently in queue to be reviewed by an officer. Please rest assured that you will be contacted should additional information, documentation, or a personal interview be required.

Current statistics based on historical processing data indicate that officers in London are finalizing 80% of applications in this category in approximately 25 months from the date of receipt of the completed application. Therefore, it appears that this application is proceeding normally with no unexpected or unwarranted delays.
Thank you for taking the time to write. I hope that this information is helpful.

Sincerely,

G. Holmes

Ministerial Enquiries Division

This electronic address is not available for reply.

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
luqi said:
hey members,just to share something with u people. I had sent an email to the minister to change my VO from LVO to Paris, received a reply today

Dear XXXXXXXXXXX

Thank you for your email of November 17, 2013, addressed to Mr. Chris Alexander, Canada's Citizenship and Immigration Minister, concerning your application for permanent residence under the Federal Skilled Worker Program. I apologize for the delayed response.

Please be assured that Citizenship and Immigration Canada reviews all applications objectively and consistently to ensure fair and equitable treatment of all applicants. We assess each application on its own merit against the program requirements.

We realize that those who have submitted their applications look forward to a decision being rendered within a reasonable waiting period after applying. We make every effort to deal with the applications we receive in the most efficient and effective way. However, the many steps involved in processing an application, coupled with the volume of applications, sometimes make it difficult to conclude cases in as timely a manner as we would like.

Our records confirm that your application was received in September 2013 at the Canadian High Commission in London, where it is currently in queue to be reviewed by an officer. Please rest assured that you will be contacted should additional information, documentation, or a personal interview be required.

Current statistics based on historical processing data indicate that officers in London are finalizing 80% of applications in this category in approximately 25 months from the date of receipt of the completed application. Therefore, it appears that this application is proceeding normally with no unexpected or unwarranted delays.
Thank you for taking the time to write. I hope that this information is helpful.

Sincerely,

G. Holmes

25 months :-\

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]

ShadyJawad

Nov 1, 2013
WTF they didn't even answer your question regarding VO change. I will resend the generic application form to CIO with change of VO. I don't care if they will reject me i am not going to wait 25 months.

tashford

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
luqi said:

Dear XXXXXXXXXXX

Sincerely,

G. Holmes

25 months exactly. This is why i even started this thread. The majority of applicants are be processed and issued visa and we are being told 25 months. 25 BLOODY months.

More and More people need to contact the minister. Please urge people todo this otherwise I'm telling you all we will be waiting over 2 years.