10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
13-Jan-2014, Uploaded 16-Jan, ECAS 3rd line 'Medicals received' 20-Jan
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:14-July-2014, PPR2:28-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received passports with visa on 14-Aug-2014 :)
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
irfanyusuf said:
Good analysis Maria. In addition to the reasons you wrote about slowness of LVO, I would say that LVO is probably the biggest VO handling applications from over 15 countries i-e Bahrain, Channel Islands, Denmark, England, Falkland Islands, Faroe Islands, Finland, Gibraltar, Greenland, Iceland, Ireland, Kuwait, Northern Ireland, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Scotland, Svalbard, Sweden, United Arab Emirates, UK, Wales, Yemen. Isn't it strange .................. So in addition to large number of applications they process, it is the diversified and much varying process for background checks for each country that may delay the process further.

GCMS notes shared by you people point that LVO hasn't yet started the security checks or any other evaluation .......... This shows that LVO (if not on strike) is still busy with clearing the backlog. But when I contacted two 2011 applicants from Pakistan (now in Canada), to my surprise both of them got their MR within 9 months of the initial application submission to CIO and got the visas in around 3-4 months of Medicals. This dilutes the thought LVO being busy with backlogs.

I second that we all must write to minister and the LVO itself for the delay in processing, with regular but polite follow-up as well. It will be good if we also request the mistier for introducing 2-3 VOs on urgent basis to handle the cases from the above countries which will eventually speed up the progress.
Agree with you irfan...
Thts a lot of countries which LVO is handling...we should all be writing to the minister to avoid the delay in processing our files...
while writing to minister should we mention our file details or just a general mail is ok...please let me know...

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Maria_Sal said:
even my gcms notes was not having any due date of december/jan ..

i will be receiving next gcms next month so maybe the new one has got some additional due dates as I sent PCCs in end of October..

Some few thoughts to share with you all which were passed by my borther...

LVO issuing PPR these days to end of 2011 and beginning of 2012 applicants.

As you also know, very few applications got transferred to London in the first 6 months of 2012 since on 28th June 2012, FSW program completely closed down for 11 months till it restarted again this year when u guyz applied. Also, all applications prior to 2008 were cancelled and almost all 2008-2011 applicants have now been issued PR visas (at least most of them).

CIC is aiming to finish all backlog by end of 2014 so that in 2015 when they start new EOI program, they don't have too many old fsw applications to process - that's why they introduced occupational restrictions and quotas of 20,000 in 2010 (MI-1), reduced it to 10,000 in 2011 (MI-2) and further reduced it to 5,000 in 2013 (MI-8)

just like NDVO and other visa offices, London visa office will also process old and new applications concurrently, otherwise that 7th Aug. 2014 date will not have been present in ur GCMS notes, its just that they are slower than NDVO, maybe coz of less staff and extended background/security checks for screening Muslim world applicants.

so, as per GCMS notes, definitely PPR with visa has to be come before August, but how long MR will take from now, thats just going to be a wild guess, I think late Feb to early March most likely.

some ppl are also saying London visa office has almost finished its allotted quota of MR for this year, that's why they plan to issue MR to 2013 applicants next year.......you have to remember all this wait time is coz of monthly quota, background check is just an excuse trust me.

they have pre-determined monthly quotas for CIC visa offices all around the world - even for NDVO they definitely have monthyl quota, which they are exhausting these days, they have certain fixed quota to issue PPR to 2013 applicants and certain fixed quota to issue PPR to pre-2012 applicants.
Dear Maria

Please see my time lines and comment.

LVO works on golden principal of " Akar Bakar Banbee Bo" , that is simple - "Clerck Badsha rules" - They lost my file - When I applied for Business Visa in 2012 , then they realized that I have applied for Immigration too , as in my supporting documents I attached refrences.

They issued me 5 year multiple entry business visa , and till date has not started processing of my application.

I have dropped many emails , letters to all concerened - But no response - Every tiem I get generic email that "Wait"

My cousin applied in FSW 2013 , from Pakistan , he is computer professional etc got his medicals , on Nov 04, 2013 , and on December 06 , got email for submission of information for issuance of visa.

So please do not waste your energies in analyzing LVO - They are "Clerck Badshahas"

Have a blessed life

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
irfanyusuf said:
Good analysis Maria. In addition to the reasons you wrote about slowness of LVO, I would say that LVO is probably the biggest VO handling applications from over 15 countries i-e Bahrain, Channel Islands, Denmark, England, Falkland Islands, Faroe Islands, Finland, Gibraltar, Greenland, Iceland, Ireland, Kuwait, Northern Ireland, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Scotland, Svalbard, Sweden, United Arab Emirates, UK, Wales, Yemen. Isn't it strange .................. So in addition to large number of applications they process, it is the diversified and much varying process for background checks for each country that may delay the process further.

GCMS notes shared by you people point that LVO hasn't yet started the security checks or any other evaluation .......... This shows that LVO (if not on strike) is still busy with clearing the backlog. But when I contacted two 2011 applicants from Pakistan (now in Canada), to my surprise both of them got their MR within 9 months of the initial application submission to CIO and got the visas in around 3-4 months of Medicals. This dilutes the thought LVO being busy with backlogs.

I second that we all must write to minister and the LVO itself for the delay in processing, with regular but polite follow-up as well. It will be good if we also request the mistier for introducing 2-3 VOs on urgent basis to handle the cases from the above countries which will eventually speed up the progress.
Dear Imran

LVO works on golden principal of " Akar Bakar Banbee Bo" , that is simple - "Clerck Badsha rules" - They lost my file - When I applied for Business Visa in 2012 , then they realized that I have applied for Immigration too , as in my supporting documents I attached references.

They issued me 5 year multiple entry business visa , and till date has not started processing of my application.

My case is very simple to verify - Got Canadian Business visa twice on same background ie employment , Education etc .All of my visas have same information - its easy for them to check my background from "One-Net" , common information sharing portals of diplomatic services. Then what is wrong in my case - Bhai Sahib no principal , only "Clreck Badshah Rules"

I have dropped many emails , letters to all concerned - But no response - Every time I get generic email that "Wait"

My cousin applied in FSW 2013 , from Pakistan , he is computer professional etc got his medicals , on Nov 04, 2013 , and on December 06 , got email for submission of information for issuance of visa.

So please do not waste your energies in analyzing LVO - They are "Clerck Badshahas"

Have a blessed life

tashford

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maria_Sal said:
Agree with you irfan...
Thts a lot of countries which LVO is handling...we should all be writing to the minister to avoid the delay in processing our files...
while writing to minister should we mention our file details or just a general mail is ok...please let me know...
I think we should be writing our file numbers as this kinda proves that we have applied and are serious.

tashford

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msaeed said:
Dear Imran

LVO works on golden principal of " Akar Bakar Banbee Bo" , that is simple - "Clerck Badsha rules" - They lost my file - When I applied for Business Visa in 2012 , then they realized that I have applied for Immigration too , as in my supporting documents I attached references.

My case is very simple to verify - Got Canadian Business visa twice on same background ie employment , Education etc .All of my visas have same information - its easy for them to check my background from "One-Net" , common information sharing portals of diplomatic services. Then what is wrong in my case - Bhai Sahib no principal , only "Clreck Badshah Rules"

I have dropped many emails , letters to all concerned - But no response - Every time I get generic email that "Wait"

Have a blessed life
Thank you for this reply, I do think the London Visa office seem to be a law unto them selves. I think they will process what they like when they like.

Its great analysing everything but until they actually start processing out 2013 PR visas we just don't know.

And as a lot of people have suggested the only way to actually do something about this is to email the minister.

Honestly if we don't nothing about it and every other visa office has issued visas but London. What are we going to say then, probably that we should have done something about it at the time.

It does no harm in emailing and many people have done it, but we need more to get a proper response.

This lost file is just another thing in a long line of problems and the LVO.

Please email the minister and get and many 2013 LVO applicants todo it with their reg numbers.

AK2147

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER: 01-08-2013
File Transfer...
Start processing on 18th June
Med's Request
02-July-2014
Med's Done....
21-July-2014 ....28- July-2014 "Medical received"
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24-09-2014 and submitted on 10-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
tashford said:
is this true ???? any 2013 got medical from LVO ...... ???

Yashraj

Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All active members,

Initially ECAS status shows 'In process'. Has anyone noticed further change in the status?
Whose status has changed to 'we started processing your application on --------'

Please share your experience.

Regards,
YashRaj

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
Yashraj said:
All active members,

Initially ECAS status shows 'In process'. Has anyone noticed further change in the status?
Whose status has changed to 'we started processing your application on --------'

Regards,
YashRaj
Everyone notice it whose application is being process and almost in final stages .......some ecas does not updated ......

tashford

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yashraj said:
All active members,

Regards,
YashRaj
To my knowledge no one has has any update on their ECAS, just a slow waiting game and now Christmas is here you car guarantee a standstill.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
tashford said:
Thank you for this reply, I do think the London Visa office seem to be a law unto them selves. I think they will process what they like when they like.

Its great analysing everything but until they actually start processing out 2013 PR visas we just don't know.

And as a lot of people have suggested the only way to actually do something about this is to email the minister.

Honestly if we don't nothing about it and every other visa office has issued visas but London. What are we going to say then, probably that we should have done something about it at the time.

It does no harm in emailing and many people have done it, but we need more to get a proper response.

This lost file is just another thing in a long line of problems and the LVO.

Please email the minister and get and many 2013 LVO applicants todo it with their reg numbers.
Sir

I have emailed minister , and Director General Immigration on this issue - (In compliance of your request)
I will do it again on Monday

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
AK2147 said:
is this true ???? any 2013 got medical from LVO ...... ???
Sir

True , why I shall be lying to any one

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Yashraj said:
All active members,

Regards,
YashRaj
Sir

Congratulations , your file is moving , at what pace only "Clerck Badshah" at LVO knows better

Yashraj

Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Thanks but my status is still 'In Process'
A friend of mine whose visa office is Delhi, informed me about his new status.