Nomination.....
PER : 19th Sep 2013
Med's Request
25 June 2014
Med's Done....
5 August 2014
Passport Req..
1 October 2014
Amir sb it will take a significant time for us to get settld in Canada and arrange something, it is very easy to meet in the place where everyone os residing now. Offcourse we shall keep on meeting eachother when we go to Canada. This is just a small gathering and wont take much time and effort
amir82 said:
it is much better to meet in Canada which is a unique destination for every one .. rather then meeting in groups at different places. Just a suggestion from my side. Although I am available to meet in Islamabad when ever it has been decided.

regards
Amir

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
I will suggest you to go for Canada VAC....

mish said:
Guys, what to do??

Should i send my passport through TCS or FEDEX drop box

Confused ??? ??? ??? ??? :-\ :-\ due to the current situation Of Isb

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Meet Up Request In Karachi

As requested by my dear sister Maria on the fourth day of Eid

Plz let me know who is in and out

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
MM2 said:
I will suggest you to go for Canada VAC....
Thanks MM2, VAC is Same as FEdex drop box

Because both locating the same address, inshallah i will submit tomorrow, have u heard any kind of update from ISB

shoaibuc

Star Member
Sep 13, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-June-2013
Doc's Request.
(PCC+Schedule-A) 24-June-2014
AOR Received.
26-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
12-08-2014
Med's Done....
12-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
xxxxxxxx
LANDED..........
InshAllah Nov./Dec.
Civ.dxb said:
Both u and your spouse can go
Register through this website & they will tell u when will be the next schedule
Www.newcomersuccess.ca
Are there any CIIP sessions in Qatar..........

SA2263

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August - 2013
Med's Request
February - 2014
Med's Done....
February - 2014
Passport Req..
(RPRF,May - 2014) (PPR-1,13-August-2014) (PPR-2,24-September-2014)
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Received on 30-Sep-2014
LANDED..........
February 2015
mish said:
Meet Up Request In Karachi

As requested by my dear sister Maria on the fourth day of Eid

Plz let me know who is in and out
InshAllah I will be there

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Barcomi,

The sessions might be boring for you but the information received from CIIP is very beneficial; especially contact details of partner agencies from Canada who are really helpful to answer queries via email. I attended session in May 2014 and I am in regular contact with partner agencies to extract required information.

barcomi said:
Has anyone attended CIIP? Is there any real benefits or they just explain work and life in Canada ???

kingfaisal

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
I have raised a CSE yesterday, i hope i get some good news in reply. As mish says, dhakka start hoo jaye... fingers crossed...

I hope everyone else waiting for the updates can get their updates as soon as possible....

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amir82,

It will be much easier to meet at current residential locations because everyone is settled and can easily comply with the meeting schedule of a group. It won't be that much easy in Canada as everybody will be busy in getting settled and then who knows, in which city he/she is going to end-up. Let's meet at current location in groups and continue to strenghten our relations in Canada.

amir82 said:
it is much better to meet in Canada which is a unique destination for every one .. rather then meeting in groups at different places. Just a suggestion from my side. Although I am available to meet in Islamabad when ever it has been decided.

regards
Amir

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sheikh958,

Since you have already applied for new passport therefore your current passport is considered expired on the date when new passport will be issued (the start date on the passport not the date when you actually recieve it). Don't send your current passport for PR visa stamping; you should wait for your new passport to get PR visa stamped. If you gets PPR and your don't recieve your new passport, you can ask for extension from visa officer to submit your passport.

sheikh958 said:
Dear Msaeed and other experts
I am in a kind of similar situation like sherry34. I just completed my medical examinations and reports are already been uploaded. I am expecting the PPR with in few weeks. My current passport is valid til June 2015. Since I am not sure about PPR ( could take even in few months though expecting it very soon) I have already applied for a new passport. However, to get the new passport will take at least 2 months. My question is, if get PPR in the mean time what should I do. I want to move to Canada as early as possible. My understanding is like I would send my current passport for PR visa stamping and if I get the new passport before I leave for Canada I would carry both passport. Please guide me if I am doing wrong. Following paragraph is quoted from ENF 4 – Port of Entry Examinations ( PDF , 640 KB ).

"13.15. Valid visas in expired passports
If an expired passport contains a valid visa counterfoil, the counterfoil can still be used since the expiration of the passport has no effect on the visa's validity. Holders of a valid visa may continue to use their visa until the date it expires even if the visa is in an expired passport. Visitors can fulfil the visa and passport requirements by presenting both the renewed and expired passports containing the valid visa counterfoil to a BSO when seeking entry into Canada. The Regulations state that visas should not be issued longer than the validity of the passport. However, due to pre- IRPA cases, it is possible to encounter visas in expired passports.

It is not possible to "transfer" a valid visa into a new passport. If the holder of a valid visa wishes to have a visa placed in their new passport or if the passport is deemed ‘not valid' for political or security concerns, visitors must apply for a replacement visa by submitting a new application and paying the replacement document fee in accordance with R311(2).

If the applicant wishes to obtain a visa valid for a longer period in the new document, this will constitute a new temporary resident visa application and any applicable fees resulting from this new application will be collected. The previous visa will subsequently be cancelled."

Looking forward to your valuable opinion.
Regards

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear UAE Fellows,

We have confirmation from the following:

1. Maria_Sal, Abu Dhabi
2. Abu Hassaan, Abu Dhabi
3. Lamia, Dubai
4. Civ.dxb, Dubai
5. CAnalyst, Abu Dhbai
6. Engrkamran77, Dubai
7. Syham, Dubai

Let's wait for couple of days if this list grows further, then we shall finalize the date and place.

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
Abu Hassaan said:
Amir82,

It will be much easier to meet at current residential locations because everyone is settled and can easily comply with the meeting schedule of a group. It won't be that much easy in Canada as everybody will be busy in getting settled and then who knows, in which city he/she is going to end-up. Let's meet at current location in groups and continue to strenghten our relations in Canada.
Strongly Agree

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
Abu Hassaan said:
Dear UAE Fellows,

We have confirmation from the following:

1. Maria_Sal, Abu Dhabi
3. Lamia, Dubai
4. Civ.dxb, Dubai
5. CAnalyst, Abu Dhbai
6. Engrkamran77, Dubai
7. Syham, Dubai

Let's wait for couple of days if this list grows further, then we shall finalize the date and place.
Please count me in, what is the proposed time by the way?

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nothing is finalized. Let's wait for everyone to get on board whoever is willing to meet, then we should finalize with consensus. Kindly confirm if you live in Abu Dhabi.

1. Maria_Sal, Abu Dhabi
3. Lamia, Dubai
4. Civ.dxb, Dubai
5. CAnalyst, Abu Dhbai
6. Engrkamran77, Dubai
7. Syham, Dubai
8. Soundless, Abu Dhabi

Soundless said:
Please count me in, what is the proposed time by the way?

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
Hello All,

After long time I am appearing online. Too much busy in wrapping up the things, notice period and all that stuff.

As an update I am flying to Halifax from AUH on 6th September.

Who all are done many congratulations to them, all the best to those who all are still in que.

Wishing everyone all the best.