Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zizaheer,

Kindly find my response in Red.

zizaheer said:
Thank you all for your support preparing my docs. I think I should get following points confirmed from you guys.

1. In main form IMM 0008 I mentioned my current occupation as Senior Business Analyst, IT and Intended occupation as Systems Analyst, IT. Hope this is okay, right?
You must write "Information Systems Analysts and Consultant" (or only "Information System Analyst" if your role doesn't include consultancy) as your Occupation if your current role falls under NOC 2171. For Intended Occupation, you may choose other occupation but better to be same. The ones you mentioned are Designations, I believe.

2. In form IMM 0008_ 3e Experience section 12. b) I have three job title for my 4 years experiences- Business Analyst, Team Coordinator, Sr. Business Analyst. I mentioned these three titles as occupation in section 12. b) (NOC code 2171 for all). Then from these three, I mentioned Business Analyst, IT (NOC 2171) in section 12 a) . Is it okay?
Same as above. Specifically 12 a), clearly write "Information Systems Analysts and Consultant", otherwise your application will be returned. Similarly, for 12 b), write occupation related to NOC; if all NOCs are 2171, then write occupation of NOC 2171 but not your designation.

3. I was in Business Analyst position for 8 months before promoting to Team Coordinator. As 0008_3e form has recently been changed on 21st August 2014, I mentioned that as 1 year experience. There is no option to select if you have less than one year exp. in one position in the new form. Is that okay.?
It is simple buddy; you consider full tenure of your job under one employer but not peiords under each designation. For example, if you worked 8 months as Analyst, 13 months as Consultant and 5 months as Analyst and Consultant under one employer them consider it one job. You will choose 2 to 3 years under "Years of Experience" and write 2171 as NOC and "Information Systems Analysts and Consultant" as Occupation. You will write all job duties altogether. Your reference letter will show that you have been working on different designations and peirods for each designation.

I am reviewing again. I may come back later. Please give me some feedback on above points. Thank you in advance.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Barcomi.

barcomi said:
Status has been updated to Decision Made! :D
Have also been told our passports are ready for collection, will collect on Tuesday, as Monday is bank holiday ...

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Soundless. Good luck for quick visa stamping and passport return.

Soundless said:
I am based in Abu Dhabi, Submitted pps last Monday in the embassy and have been told to wait for 10 days. Happily noticed Decision made this morning :D

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aami786pk,

You can send another application while one is in process. There is no harm in doing that. At one stage, you will be asked to withdraw one.

aami786pk said:
Dears members please help I previously applied in 2263 for which I have 1.6 years experience and app is in process but I want tosh kit another app in HR category in which I have 7 years experience can I submit another application while previous is already in process.

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
Abu Hassaan said:
Congratulations Soundless. Good luck for quick visa stamping and passport return.
Many Thanks Abu Hassaan. Wish you have smooth landing soon

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
freddy2147 said:
Buhat buhat mubarik ho mish.......u are very lucky to receive PPR1 and PPR2 together and that too very quickly, kia baat hai. So when are you planning to go? all the best
Thanks Freddy, All the best to you

Hopefully, after Eid-e-Qurban

Insh-Allah

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
freddy2147 said:
MEET-UP Request

Since many people have received visa and might be flying very soon to Canada, I propose that we should plan a small meet-up over coffee for networking purpose. This will be a good opportunity to meet before we leave for Canada to further strengthen our relation. All interested people can reply to this message and we can make a plan, I am based in Islamabad.
Opppps, I am from Karachiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I would request all the Karachi People to lets Gather, after Eid,

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
outstandinguy said:
Many Congrats, you are really very lucky mashAllah!!

ATB.
Thanks, Alhamdullilah
All The Best

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
freddy2147 said:
MEET-UP Request

Since many people have received visa and might be flying very soon to Canada, I propose that we should plan a small meet-up over coffee for networking purpose. This will be a good opportunity to meet before we leave for Canada to further strengthen our relation. All interested people can reply to this message and we can make a plan, I am based in Islamabad.
Based in Karachi mate.. Will surely try to meet you if I come to Islamabad before you guys move.

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
canadian2013 said:
Got PPR2 on thursday. Sent passports today. Should deliver to Abu dhabi tomorrow before 12 pm.
Just want to let you know that its good to send an email and check on ure case. My case moved fast after emails.
We are landing Inshaa Allah in October 2014 as children need to enroll in school.
Very excited.
Can anyone help me as my driving licence is sharjah and I need experience letter. Will the rta one work?
Congratulations mate.. Good luck for future.

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Abu Hassaan said:
Owais,

In my opinion, ECA only for Master's Degree is enough but I am not sure about one thing. In my ECA report (which is only for masters degree), it also says that Admission Requirements is Bachelor's Degree and my Bachelor's Degree is from WES recognized university. I don't know if it will affect the assessment of your friend or not.
Ahan.. I will convey all this to my friend. He may take risk. I think he should go for WES.

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
mish said:
Opppps, I am from Karachiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I would request all the Karachi People to lets Gather, after Eid,
I am in mish. After Eid is a good time but not sure about people who have already received visas and planning to move soon.

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
URGENT I have made a mistake in paying RPRF online. Instead of giving my name, I have given the name of the card holder. What should I do now?

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER Received: 07-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
13-Jan-2014, Uploaded 16-Jan, ECAS 3rd line 'Medicals received' 20-Jan
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:14-July-2014, PPR2:28-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received passports with visa on 14-Aug-2014 :)
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
Owais Iqbal said:
URGENT I have made a mistake in paying RPRF online. Instead of giving my name, I have given the name of the card holder. What should I do now?
if ur payment is already thru...share the payment details with ur vo by raising cse.....i think they will sort it out or alternatively tell you what should be done......