May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
mabmabs said:
@ luqi....any news , updates ? At my end...NOTHING :)
No dear nothing. Planning to re-order GCMS on 10th.

lostworld

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
CA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
Nomination.....
August 2013
Med's Request
April 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
PP1 End of Sep2014, PPR2 Mid Oct2014
VISA ISSUED...
COPR and VISA End of OCt2014
Hi Friends,

Just found some info from CIC web regarding Timeliness of security screening.

I hope it shouldn't that that much long.

2.53 For permanent residence cases, we noted that there was a formal agreement on service standards in the 2006 memorandum of understanding between CIC and the CBSA, which stated that advice will be provided to visa officers within 9 to 18 months. Through our file review, we found that the CBSA had completed its analysis in less than 9 months in 67 percent of the cases and exceeded 18 months in 19 percent of the cases.

pronto.futura

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
Dears,

I have noted a couple of queries regarding the female pregnant applicants/spouses,
I came across this:
4.6.1 Pregnant client

If the client chooses to defer her CXR because of pregnancy:

eMedical-enabled Panel Clinics
•CIC is informed electronically by eMedical when a CXR is deferred and the health case is put on hold when a client is pregnant and chooses to defer her CXR;
•CXR requisition and instructions are generated by eMedical and provided to the client;
•eMedical generates a “Pregnancy deferral letter” with instructions for the client;
•All other components of the IME are completed and the IME is put on hold status until the CXR is completed;
•The IME will be submitted to CIC along with the CXR results when available

http://www.cic.gc.ca/englisH/resources/publications/dmp-handbook/index.asp#chap4.6.1

So it seems the chest X-ray (CXR) is mandatory, and from the clinical point of view, it remains to be a health hazard to the developing fetus !
I hope it helps!
GOOD LUCK GUYS!

kanker

Jul 2, 2014
Pronto.futura,
There is no where in what you pasted above that mentions x-ray is dangerous to the foetus!! Is it your assumption??
There is no big deal in pregnant women having their x-ray done. X-ray radiation are very very minimal it more or less same thing you get from the sun. It has no harm whatsoever on the baby. Rays become dangerous when it gets to 10rads and x-rays are just 60millirads for chest x-ray So pls don't scare anyone.
There are several people on this forum whose wives had their x-ray done and it went well....some have given birth without no issues with the baby.
Regards

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
kanker said:
Pronto.futura,
There is no where in what you pasted above that mentions x-ray is dangerous to the foetus!! Is it your assumption??
There is no big deal in pregnant women having their x-ray done. X-ray radiation are very very minimal it more or less same thing you get from the sun. It has no harm whatsoever on the baby. Rays become dangerous when it gets to 10rads and x-rays are just 60millirads for chest x-ray So pls don't scare anyone.
There are several people on this forum whose wives had their x-ray done and it went well....some have given birth without no issues with the baby.
Regards
I know someone who's wife delivered a healthy baby after undergoing Chest X-Ray in second trimester. The following is his comment:

"We used lead shield on my wife' waist and also i held one extra lead shield behind her back for extra protection...you can choose this option if your wife has crossed first trimester of pregnancy...and more you delay x ray the better it is for the baby...third trimester is safest...i did it in second trimester."

I would however suggest to take proper advice from the doctor / physician before arriving at any decision.

Joe83

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2013 PER Received..: 10-10-2013
Doc's Request.
15-07-2014 (PCC & Updated forms)
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Waiting
Dears,

Could you please tell me when do i get the 2nd line in ecase ?
During the last 7 weeks, I have got e-mails requesting additional documents from employer, police clearance and update background/travel forms.

I have sent them all 2 weeks ago, and got confirmation from VO of receiving all documents.

But the 2nd line still did not appear, when does it usually appear ?

thanks
Youssuf

petereshiett2K1

Mar 23, 2014
NIGERIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ACCRA, GHANA
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
3RD DEC ,2014 !
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGE DATE - FEBRUARY 10, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER, 22nd feb., 2015.
File Transfer...
22nd feb, 2015.
Med's Request
15th september, 2015.
Med's Done....
22nd September, 2015. Medicals Recieved , October 13, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED, BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Passport Req..
MAY 4TH, 2016, PICK UP mail on JUNE 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JUNE 8, 2016
LANDED..........
SEPTRMBER 19, 2016 !
kanker said:
Pronto.futura,
Regards
[/quot

X rays have effects no matter how small the doe and to the growing foetus the effect is even higher depending on the stage of growth of the foetus.But it isn;t so much a problem as the mother can protect the child by using a lead apron provided to shield the pelvic region thereby making the child safe.

petereshiett2K1

Mar 23, 2014
NIGERIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ACCRA, GHANA
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
3RD DEC ,2014 !
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGE DATE - FEBRUARY 10, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER, 22nd feb., 2015.
File Transfer...
22nd feb, 2015.
Med's Request
15th september, 2015.
Med's Done....
22nd September, 2015. Medicals Recieved , October 13, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED, BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Passport Req..
MAY 4TH, 2016, PICK UP mail on JUNE 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JUNE 8, 2016
LANDED..........
SEPTRMBER 19, 2016 !
Joe83 said:
Dears,

During the last 7 weeks, I have got e-mails requesting additional documents from employer, police clearance and update background/travel forms.

I have sent them all 2 weeks ago, and got confirmation from VO of receiving all documents.

thanks

You wait patiently for them to send you the updates,
Youssuf

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
pronto.futura said:
Dears,

I have noted a couple of queries regarding the female pregnant applicants/spouses,
I came across this:
4.6.1 Pregnant client

If the client chooses to defer her CXR because of pregnancy:

eMedical-enabled Panel Clinics
•CIC is informed electronically by eMedical when a CXR is deferred and the health case is put on hold when a client is pregnant and chooses to defer her CXR;
•CXR requisition and instructions are generated by eMedical and provided to the client;
•eMedical generates a “Pregnancy deferral letter” with instructions for the client;
•All other components of the IME are completed and the IME is put on hold status until the CXR is completed;
•The IME will be submitted to CIC along with the CXR results when available

http://www.cic.gc.ca/englisH/resources/publications/dmp-handbook/index.asp#chap4.6.1

So it seems the chest X-ray (CXR) is mandatory, and from the clinical point of view, it remains to be a health hazard to the developing fetus !
I hope it helps!
GOOD LUCK GUYS!
Sir

IOM follow highest safety standards , that are set by WHO.
Its up to parents to decide in between Canadian Immigration or healthy generation.

I am sure that all sane ones will opt "Healthy generation"

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
kanker said:
Pronto.futura,
Regards
Sir

Medical instructions received in 2012 , manual ones , has a foot note that "Due to to the safety of Fetus , we will not conduct X-Ray"

This is not an assumption , its fact.

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Joe83 said:
Dears,

thanks
Youssuf
Sir

Wait with faith.
Enjoy Qadri - Imran Circus
Good news is on the way for you

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
rawdah said:
I know someone who's wife delivered a healthy baby after undergoing Chest X-Ray in second trimester. The following is his comment:

"We used lead shield on my wife' waist and also i held one extra lead shield behind her back for extra protection...you can choose this option if your wife has crossed first trimester of pregnancy...and more you delay x ray the better it is for the baby...third trimester is safest...i did it in second trimester."

I would however suggest to take proper advice from the doctor / physician before arriving at any decision.
Dear Mate

Safest Way is the only way , and one has to decide in between "Greed and Responsibility"

Life is different from DEW advertisements!!!!

Stay Blessed

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along with application
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
MM2 said:
Common LVO.... wake up and send few updates....
LVO is in hibernation, or enjoying summer vacations....