JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abu Hassaan said:
And your UAE PCC must have 3 month validity and Pakistan PCC must have 6 months validity same as ours?
Regradless of the validity mentioned on PCC by the issiuning authroity, Canadian Immigration offices always consider them goof for 1 Year from date of issue. This is based on reading on different forums and threads.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
True, that is why I was just confirming with Maria as we have similar PCC requirements except in my case, I have to provide PCC for 3 countries including Pakistan & UAE.

JBZZS said:
Regradless of the validity mentioned on PCC by the issiuning authroity, Canadian Immigration offices always consider them goof for 1 Year from date of issue. This is based on reading on different forums and threads.

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
Maria_Sal said:
hi hila01.....
dont worry about the Police certificates mentioned as '0'
it was there '0' for me too when my gcms came...although with initial application we submitted my hubby's (PA) UAE Original PCC and a coloured scan copy of Pakistan PCC....

Thanks Maria,
that means there is nothing to worry about then. My self calculated point (71) was 1 point lower than CIC calculation of 70 marks. Perhaps, I made a wrong calculation myself. Anyways, my application status is in progress; under assessment, Eligibility not stated, Security not started, Criminality not started, Medical not started, My paper file/application assignment was assigned to a case officer on the 2013/11/14 and there is a due date of 2013/12/30. This due date has elapsed and there is no B'FD. Although there is another date somewhere which has got my PER date of 2014/07/12. I have gone down the GCMS note to read the comments by CIC after initial processing of my file, saying that PA appears to have met Ministerial instruction, IELTS and ECA report have been verified, letter of work experience has not been verified. My visa officer also made a comment on the 14/11/2013 saying that my application is under review. This is the same date that my paper file was transferred to another case processing agent and given a due date of 30/12/2013, possibly for second check.

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER Received: 07-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
13-Jan-2014, Uploaded 16-Jan, ECAS 3rd line 'Medicals received' 20-Jan
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:14-July-2014, PPR2:28-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received passports with visa on 14-Aug-2014 :)
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
hila01 said:
Thanks Maria,
that means there is nothing to worry about then. My self calculated point (71) was 1 point lower than CIC calculation of 70 marks. Perhaps, I made a wrong calculation myself. Anyways, my application status is in progress; under assessment, Eligibility not stated, Security not started, Criminality not started, Medical not started, My paper file/application assignment was assigned to a case officer on the 2013/11/14 and there is a due date of 2013/12/30. This due date has elapsed and there is no B'FD. Although there is another date somewhere which has got my PER date of 2014/07/12. I have gone down the GCMS note to read the comments by CIC after initial processing of my file, saying that PA appears to have met Ministerial instruction, IELTS and ECA report have been verified, letter of work experience has not been verified. My visa officer also made a comment on the 14/11/2013 saying that my application is under review. This is the same date my paper file was transferred to another case processing agent and given a due date of 30/12/2013, possibly for second check.
u shouldnt worry hila01....as i see ur case at a good stage...probably the only reason y u havent heard from them is one of ur papers r going through verification...

ur gcms is quite similar to my gcms of sep 2013 except for the two activities u mentioned for nov & dec....good luck...i see ur MR soon inshAllah :D

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
Abu Hassaan said:
Thanks for the confirmation Maria. I wish you quick PPR.
thanks Abu hassan...any news at ur end???

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
Maria_Sal said:
u shouldnt worry hila01....as i see ur case at a good stage...probably the only reason y u havent heard from them is one of ur papers r going through verification...

ur gcms is quite similar to my gcms of sep 2013 except for the two activities u mentioned for nov & dec....good luck...i see ur MR soon inshAllah :D

Thanks Maria, hopefully MR soon.

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
QueryRequest said:
DONT WORRY HILA....... I AM QUITE OPTIMISTIC ABOUT YOU AND INSHA ALLAH INSHA ALLAH INSHA ALLAH YOU ARE GOING TO HEAR A VERY GOOD NEWS SOOON....! ;) ;)

BR

QUERY REQUEST

thank u. I wish u the same too.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had sent updated documents including my & my wife's birth crtificates, reference letter from previous employer, updated travel info form and change of address request through courier in December 2013. I raised CSE last week & got reply that documents have been received and file is in queue awaiting review. ECAS just shows application recieved.

Maria_Sal said:
thanks Abu hassan...any news at ur end???

MassHunter

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Spouse Sponsorship
App. Filed.......
27-09-2018
Doc's Request.
31-08-2019 (Updated PCC Req.)
AOR Received.
31-12-2018
File Transfer...
13-03-2019 (FT), 22-03-2019 (AOR2)
Med's Request
16-01-2019 (Bio Req), 17-01-2019 (Med Req),
Med's Done....
31-01-2019 (Medical Done), 06-02-2019 (Bio Done), PCC submitted with application
Most of my savings are the bonuses i get from my company, but the problem is there is no official document from my company about these transfers like salary slip or something.

My question is what can be done to justify the large cash flows (above $1000) into your account??

Please share your thoughts.

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
Abu Hassaan said:
I had sent updated documents including my & my wife's birth crtificates, reference letter from previous employer, updated travel info form and change of address request through courier in December 2013. I raised CSE last week & got reply that documents have been received and file is in queue awaiting review. ECAS just shows application recieved.
inshaAllah im expecting a direct MR for u soon inshaAllah :D

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MassHunter,

If your company knows about your immigration plans then request them to issue a letter stating that company is paying you bonuses for so and so services. Secondly, if bonuses are credited to your account directly from your company's account then your bank statement must also show that money is credited from your company's account same as salar transfer is shown on the statement. But if they pay you cash amount and you deposit it in your account, then it is different scenario. In this case, you must need an official document from your company to prove that this is your money.

You may consider to submit Balance Certificate if POF is requested but if VO specifically asks you to submit 3 or 6 month bank statement, then you will have to consider seriously to attach a letter from your company that you are recieving bonuses to prove that this is your money and you are not borrowing it.

MassHunter said:
Most of my savings are the bonuses i get from my company, but the problem is there is no official document from my company about these transfers like salary slip or something.

My question is what can be done to justify the large cash flows (above $1000) into your account??

Please share your thoughts.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Abu Hassaan said:
QueryRequest,

It is an ideal and best situation in which applicant can show maintained POF. My understanding & experience is that if applicant can convince & satisfy the VO about the withdrawal of money & source of money deposited back in big chunks within last six months, then it will work fine. Although money withdrawal & deposited back within last six months should be reasonable.
Sir

Visa officer is not concerned about your source of money. They need to enter ending balance in system .That is all
They need to fill this column in their system , that cannot be left blank.

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
QueryRequest said:
Dear luqi and hila,

I am based in London. May be they ask for POF at the time of RPRF....... I want to share an interesting thing with you guys which I read some where and would like you to comment on that is they asked someone to submit POF (Bank Statement) for last 6 months...

They asked like this

"Please provide POF (Bank of Statement) for last Six Months". What do you guys say did they ask for MAINTAINED POF? That's why I put this question on forum so that may help others as well................ ;) ;)

BR

QueryRequest
Dear Mate

They have never demanded 06 month bank statement from any one on planet earth.
Visa Office is not calculating your "Credit / Financial Credibility" to issue Loan or mortgage.
They are interested in Balance on that day. They need to put this figure in their system , that cannot be left blank.
Get Balance Certificate , if you have any doubts on submitting bank statement

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mech Warrior said:
Guys,

My ECAS has the seconded line added for starting processing on my application on 24th January, 2014..

But I haven't received any communication from London Visa so far...

Should I wait or drop them a query email ?

Regards...
Sir

Congratulations , wait for a weeks time , and then drop CSE