Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
Mahyn said:
Congratulations Hila01. :)
Could you please share the "Passport Specifications" as mentioned by LVO? My passport is expiring in 10 months :-\
Passport Specifications
If any of the passports submitted do not meet the following specifications, all passports will be returned to you without visas. This delay will shorten the amount of time that you will have to travel to Canada to become a permanent resident.
1. All names and dates of birth must be printed in each passport in English or French.
2. The given name (first name) of the passport-holder must be clearly printed on the Given Name line of the bio-data page of each passport. The surname (last name) of the passport-holder must be clearly printed on the Surname line of the bio-data page of each passport. They should match your Updated Information Chart.
3. Your spouse must have their own passport. Your accompanying children should also each have their own passports.
4. Each passport must have at least two empty pages.
5. For your visas to have maximum validity, all passports should be valid for at least 12 months from the date of your medical examinations.
6. All passports must be intact and not worn, torn or otherwise damaged; the laminate on the bio-data page must be securely attached. Each page must be securely affixed to the passport; there cannot be any loose pages. Ordinary passports are the only type of passport into which a permanent resident visa may be inserted. Diplomatic, official, special or other similar types of passports are NOT acceptable

Mahyn

Jun 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12 Dec 2013
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 14 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
PER : 6 Feb 2014
AOR Received.
n.a
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Processing Started: 10 April 2014
Med's Request
19-06-2014
Med's Done....
26-06-2014
Interview........
waived.
Passport Req..
28 July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 July 2014
LANDED..........
26 august 2014
hila01 said:
Passport Specifications
If any of the passports submitted do not meet the following specifications, all passports will be returned to you without visas. This delay will shorten the amount of time that you will have to travel to Canada to become a permanent resident.
1. All names and dates of birth must be printed in each passport in English or French.
2. The given name (first name) of the passport-holder must be clearly printed on the Given Name line of the bio-data page of each passport. The surname (last name) of the passport-holder must be clearly printed on the Surname line of the bio-data page of each passport. They should match your Updated Information Chart.
3. Your spouse must have their own passport. Your accompanying children should also each have their own passports.
4. Each passport must have at least two empty pages.
5. For your visas to have maximum validity, all passports should be valid for at least 12 months from the date of your medical examinations.
6. All passports must be intact and not worn, torn or otherwise damaged; the laminate on the bio-data page must be securely attached. Each page must be securely affixed to the passport; there cannot be any loose pages. Ordinary passports are the only type of passport into which a permanent resident visa may be inserted. Diplomatic, official, special or other similar types of passports are NOT acceptable
Thank you very much!

fkbanday

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
Congratulations to all the people who received MR, PPR requests

I have Received an email requesting to submit updated PCC for me and Spouse within 60 days. MCH sent it to me.

I am very worried because i have not recieved any MR or RPRF request. What I have noticed reading through the thread all those who received requests to provide updated PCC that was along with MR.

What this could indicate??

saleem7821

Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Nomination.....
PER Received :16-12-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
10-01-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 Remedical Assessment Request : 26-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-07-2014 Remedical done : 17-09-2015
Passport Req..
PPR1 : 28-Oct-2014 , PPR2 : 26-Oct-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-Oct-2015
LANDED..........
InshahAllah May 2016 Welcome Edmonton
fkbanday said:

I have Received an email requesting to submit updated PCC for me and Spouse within 60 days. MCH sent it to me.

I am very worried because i have not recieved any MR or RPRF request. What I have noticed reading through the thread all those who received requests to provide updated PCC that was along with MR.

Every VO working style is different. i have even seen on Islandbabe thread that VO asked PC+RPRF+UPDATED FORM+PPR. so wait and pray . Hope good news will come soon to all of us.

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
Congratulations Hila01.

saleem7821

Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Nomination.....
PER Received :16-12-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
10-01-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 Remedical Assessment Request : 26-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-07-2014 Remedical done : 17-09-2015
Passport Req..
PPR1 : 28-Oct-2014 , PPR2 : 26-Oct-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-Oct-2015
LANDED..........
InshahAllah May 2016 Welcome Edmonton
EMEI said:
Thanks Saleem and Hila01

I alraedy have received Medical how come this is a step a head....normally this email is before medical request and I still didnt receive RPRF
There is no standard procedure for any document which you have already seen with many applicants. If VO is asking for something it means your file is on his/her table . Not in pending list .So pray and wait. good news will come to you InahahAllah

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
hila01 said:
UPDATE

Passport request now from LVO. All the best guys!
Dear Hila01

Congratulations , wish a blessed and successful life ahead

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
EMEI said:
UPDATE

got following doc request from VCM, cant I email them

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Updated Schedule A/Background Declaration form for yourself and each family member over the age of 18 - please ensure there are no gaps in the timeline

- Updated copies of the passport biopage for yourself and each family member if applicable
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 30 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.
Sir

Best of luck

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Civ.dxb said:
Update

I got the following requests from VCM

-Updated Schedule A/Background Declaration
-Police certificates
-Updated copies of the passport biopage
-RPRF The forms of payment accepted by our office in London are listed on our website. You may pay online as an HPM payment-
Sir

Congratulations

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
pithuda said:
Can anyone advise if its ok to carry US$ to Canada and get them converted in Canadian $ there or should get them converted from here in UAE?
I assume if I convert them here it will be more expensive as first money changer will convert them in Dirhams and then convert in Canadian $.

Anyone who has experienced this please?
Sir

Carry them either in cash or as FDD
All Canadian Banks exchange this , and also offer accounts in CAD and US $.
No issues at all for conversion

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
fkbanday said:

Dear Mate
Assalam U Aleikum

Every Visa officer has its own working style and attitude , being human.

MCH is visa officer of my younger sister , and I have observed that he is very disciplined , loves to complete all essential paper work before MR stage , and does not like responding to CSE.

Your application is moving in right direction , do not worry. From now onwards I believe that you will get MR with in 04 months

Wait with Faith
Allah Kareem

Stay Blessed

absarahmed85

Star Member
Feb 6, 2014
London
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2013
Med's Request
14-08-2014
Med's Done....
20-08-2014
Interview........
08-05-2014
Passport Req..
Inshaa Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshaa Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshaa Allah Soon
fkbanday said:

probably they send you MR after complete background checks. So that's why for background checks they only ask you for PCC

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
EMEI said:
Thanks Saleem and Hila01

I alraedy have received Medical how come this is a step a head....normally this email is before medical request and I still didnt receive RPRF
Sir

You can expect any thing , any time from the great VCM.
I will advise you to pay RPRF, along with this process of sending required forms

Stay Blessed