App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
EMEI said:
Dear Saleem and Awai

Please see the following email from IOM, seems they need picture according to point numberr 2
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your email.

General Instructions:
Sir

This is generic message , for your convenience carry pictures with you , as have been advised , and share your experiences , after medicals with us

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Prince DXB said:
Hi All,

Kindly suggest, I received PPR1 and the docs are sent as requested.

As my dates are fixed, Do I book my tickets or shall wait....... :-\

Tickets gonna go costly going ahead.

Suggestions please...!!!
Sir

Patience Please.
Tickets will be expensive by max 10% , and rebooking / changing schedule /booking will cost same

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
luqi said:
Hello all, expecting good news this week.
Sir

Insha Allah

Allah Kareem

Stay Blessed

EMEI

Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2013
Doc's Request.
submitted
Nomination.....
PER 3rd Sept 2013
Med's Request
27th June 2014
Med's Done....
5th August 2014
Interview........
Medical received 15th August
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 23rd Sept 2014, PPR 2 on 8th Oct
VISA ISSUED...
21st Oct 2014
hila01 said:
Hi EMEI, woodworker just said he needs accommodation urgently. If there was any other more pressing issues, he/she would have mentioned it.
Dear hila01, he is there for more then a month now :)

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER Received: 07-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
13-Jan-2014, Uploaded 16-Jan, ECAS 3rd line 'Medicals received' 20-Jan
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:14-July-2014, PPR2:28-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received passports with visa on 14-Aug-2014 :)
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
thanks abu hassan...v need motivation for sure :)
btw since u may have done more research on this...can you please let me know wht will be my visa expiry date..our passports r valid upto medical expiry

Abu Hassaan said:
Ameen.

I pray for you guys to get out of this tense waiting period ASAP.

EMEI

Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2013
Doc's Request.
submitted
Nomination.....
PER 3rd Sept 2013
Med's Request
27th June 2014
Med's Done....
5th August 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
21st Oct 2014
With the Medical email how you guys are able to get the name of your visa officer?

I didn't receive RPRF email may be the name of the visa officer in RPRF email..I am not sure

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maria,

If passports are valid upto medical expiry, then medical expiry date will be the visa expiry date which is 1 year from medicals.

Why don't you consider to renew your passport now on urgent basis? Pakistani passports can be renewed within 1 year from the date of expiry. New passports are being issued with 10 years validity. You can renew them from Abu Dhabi with ease but it will be comparatively difficult in Canada. Our passports are valid until 2023 except my younger son whose passport is valid unti 2016 only.

I also suggest you to use this time and start preparation of moving to Canada. It will help you later and you can avoid hustle and bustle once visa is issued.

Maria_Sal said:
thanks abu hassan...v need motivation for sure :)
btw since u may have done more research on this...can you please let me know wht will be my visa expiry date..our passports r valid upto medical expiry

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
Abu Hassaan said:
Ameen.

I pray for you guys to get out of this tense waiting period ASAP.
thanks abu hassaan, this is really a moment of extreme disappointment for us.

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER Received: 07-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
13-Jan-2014, Uploaded 16-Jan, ECAS 3rd line 'Medicals received' 20-Jan
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:14-July-2014, PPR2:28-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received passports with visa on 14-Aug-2014 :)
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
Thanks Abu Hassan bhai...tht means our visa will be valid upto 16-Jan..when medicals were uploaded...im just calculating if its feasible to land in october or second week of january...

well yes this year me n my hubby renewed paki passport..but unfortunately in a confusion renewed only for 5 years:( anyhow my passport photo was quite bad so im happy hhahahaha :D

v r now disturbed abt wrapping up from uae rather than PPR...when do u leave permanently..

Abu Hassaan said:
Maria,

If passports are valid upto medical expiry, then medical expiry date will be the visa expiry date which is 1 year from medicals.

Why don't you consider to renew your passport now on urgent basis? Pakistani passports can be renewed within 1 year from the date of expiry. New passports are being issued with 10 years validity. You can renew them from Abu Dhabi with ease but it will be comparatively difficult in Canada. Our passports are valid until 2023 except my younger son whose passport is valid unti 2016 only.

I also suggest you to use this time and start preparation of moving to Canada. It will help you later and you can avoid hustle and bustle once visa is issued.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EMEI,

I believe, visa officer is rarely contacting with the applicant unless he/she considers it to be required. Mostly, program assistants are contacting with applicants, asking updated forms, PCCs, sending MR, RPRF request, sending PPR etc.

My understanding is that Program Assistant is responsible to collect required information the applicant, update the file and forward it to Visa Oficer for review. To explain it further, after reviewing my application, my Visa Officer (I don't know my visa officer) should have asked LBM to send MR, RPRF and update forms request to me. Until I submitted all requested items, I was getting replies from the LBM. Once my file was updated with all above requested items, LBM should have forwarded it to my Visa Officer for further review. After this review, my Visa Officer should have asked KKB to send PPR 1 to me followed up by PPR2. Now I am getting all communication from KKB during this PPR1 and PPR2 stage. Once visa will be issued, KKB must return the my file to my Visa Officer again.

It is also possible the Visa Officer are not asking directly to specific Program Assistants to contact with applicant to collect required information but there could exist a queue system in which each Program Assistant will recieve a file of an applicant automatically against which he/she will have to collect information.

This is just my understanding which could be wrong.

EMEI said:
With the Medical email how you guys are able to get the name of your visa officer?

I didn't receive RPRF email may be the name of the visa officer in RPRF email..I am not sure

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Luqi,

Don't be disappointed; keep your hopes high and wait for your turn. Believe me it will come and when it will come, you will be relieved for that phase but will start thinking about next phase.

luqi said:
thanks abu hassaan, this is really a moment of extreme disappointment for us.

EMEI

Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2013
Doc's Request.
submitted
Nomination.....
PER 3rd Sept 2013
Med's Request
27th June 2014
Med's Done....
5th August 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
21st Oct 2014
Abu Hassaan said:
EMEI,

I believe, visa officer is rarely contacting with the applicant unless he/she considers it to be required. Mostly, program assistants are contacting with applicants, asking updated forms, PCCs, sending MR, RPRF request, sending PPR etc.

My understanding is that Program Assistant is responsible to collect required information the applicant, update the file and forward it to Visa Oficer for review. To explain it further, after reviewing my application, my Visa Officer (I don't know my visa officer) should have asked LBM to send MR, RPRF and update forms request to me. Until I submitted all requested items, I was getting replies from the LBM. Once my file was updated with all above requested items, LBM should have forwarded it to my Visa Officer for further review. After this review, my Visa Officer should have asked KKB to send PPR 1 to me followed up by PPR2. Now I am getting all communication from KKB during this PPR1 and PPR2 stage. Once visa will be issued, KKB must return the my file to my Visa Officer again.

It is also possible the Visa Officer are not asking directly to specific Program Assistants to contact with applicant to collect required information but there could exist a queue system in which each Program Assistant will recieve a file of an applicant automatically against which he/she will have to collect information.

This is just my understanding which could be wrong.
Thanks Abu Hassan for explaining in detail. The email for medical is an auto genrated email not from some person the email is Client - update - mise -a- jour @ cic.gc.ca

In this case who is the visa officer or program assistant?

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hahahaha, well said for the photo :) :) :).

Well, I am also in the same situation as you are. After analyzing the options, I have decided to sell off all furniture here in UAE which is almost new. I will be carrying TV, Desktop computer and Play Station for which I am ready to buy a voltage converter to use them in Canada. Since I recieved PPR1 in first week of June, I didn't re-register schooling of my kids. As soon as I recieve stamped passports, I shall reisgn and plan to land permanently in Septeber 2014.

Let's see how things work out.

Maria_Sal said:
Thanks Abu Hassan bhai...tht means our visa will be valid upto 16-Jan..when medicals were uploaded...im just calculating if its feasible to land in october or second week of january...

well yes this year me n my hubby renewed paki passport..but unfortunately in a confusion renewed only for 5 years:( anyhow my passport photo was quite bad so im happy hhahahaha :D

v r now disturbed abt wrapping up from uae rather than PPR...when do u leave permanently..

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
Abu Hassaan said:
Luqi,

Don't be disappointed; keep your hopes high and wait for your turn. Believe me it will come and when it will come, you will be relieved for that phase but will start thinking about next phase.
yes hopes are still alive, but as i am the oldest among those who got 2nd line. This makes me a bit worry.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is an automatic request being generated either by Visa Officer or by Program Assistant but you can't find it out unless you recieve a direct email. If you raise a CSE at this stage, obviously with a logical reason, then you must recieve reply from Program Assistant who is assigned to handle your file at this stage.

The other method is to get GCMS notes.

EMEI said:
Thanks Abu Hassan for explaining in detail. The email for medical is an auto genrated email not from some person the email is Client - update - mise -a- jour @ cic.gc.ca

In this case who is the visa officer or program assistant?