+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MassHunter,

Couple of days are not enough; you must wait a bit more so that LVO can claim the amount from your bank, then it will be shown on your online statement.

MassHunter said:
Well mine is not charged till today. My credit card statement is showing no such payment as of now. I paid the payment a couple of days ago and received the electronic receipt immediately via email. What can i do about it?

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hila01,

It is a positive response. Good luck for PPR.

hila01 said:
UPDATE

My UK police report and rprf draft was delivered to LVO on the 4th of July and I raised CSE yesterday. This is the response from my vo today:

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your message. It appears the required documents have been received as your file is currently with the cost recovery unit to cash Right of Permanent Residence Fee. I will contact you with further instructions in due course.

Yours sincerely,

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
ashsal said:
Thank you Msaeed..... can you please let me know how long will it take for PPR? Keeping in mind that I have not received the instructions for landing fees...
Thanks
Dear Mate

After payment and realization of RPRF , it takes max 04 weeks

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
MassHunter said:
How long LVO generally takes to process the RPRF paid via credit card from Pakistan? Are there any precautions necessary, like informing your bank about the transaction so that it is not declined?

People having exprienced this situation from pakistan are requested to share their experiences.
Dear Mate

It takes 06 working days to process

Once you have got message from your credit card issuing bank that transaction has been done , and they have called and confirmed from you , chances of decline are 'Zero"

If you have not received any confirmatory call from your bank , call them and advice them to honour this

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
barcomi said:
Guys,

I just noticed that my sir name is spelled wrong on the Medical form. I made the appointment with the hospital, and they said it's not a problem
What do you think ???
Sir

1. Appear for medicals , get them done
2. after step 1 , raise an email to Visa office , with copy of your passport , and ADVISE , they to do correction , and confirm you through return email.

This is what I have done , and VO confirmed me this correction , and this change of my name spellings were reflected on my Visa and COPR

Stay Blessed

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marine,

I am also waiting for my passport which were submitted on June 29th to Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi. It seems, we have to wait little more as 10 working days are already gone.

The marine said:
Did anyone get their passport back from AUH embassy? I submitted mine first week of July. No news yet. Would you please share your experience.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hila01 said:
UPDATE

My UK police report and rprf draft was delivered to LVO on the 4th of July and I raised CSE yesterday. This is the response from my vo today:

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your message. It appears the required documents have been received as your file is currently with the cost recovery unit to cash Right of Permanent Residence Fee. I will contact you with further instructions in due course.

Yours sincerely,
Dear Hila01

You will get PPR by August 05,2014

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
NobeSmall said:
Hello guys,

Please how did u pay for the RPRF ? I just got email asking me to pay for mine. Also, just to confirm, is it true that dependent children of a principal applicant or sponsor are not required to pay?

Please respond....

Regards,

Noble
Sir

You are required to pay all applicants above age of 21 , in you will be paying CAD $ 980/- for yourself and your wife.
You can pay this online , or through DD .

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
pharmacistfarhan said:
Previously whenever I raised CSE, almost always I got reply within 2 days......but this time I raised CSE on Jul 04 (last Friday), but so far I didn't get any reply (though I got automated reply right after lodging my CSE).................don't know what does it mean.... :( :eek: :( :eek:
Sir

Insha Allah you will get PPR

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
lusully said:
HI all

If anyone sent their RPRF to LVO by post, did you put it for the attention of your program assistant/visa officer? Or just to High Commission of Canada?

Thank you
Sir

As long as you have mentioned your File Number on back of DD / cover letter / Envelope cover , it is safe .

Print following ob back of your DD

Name
UCI Number
File Number
Passport Number

All DDs are forwarded directly to Cash Collection Department , and they credit this to respective applicant, with refrence to file number / UCI number

Stay Blessed

EmFor

Sep 18, 2013
hila01 said:
Yes, I sent mine to LVO by post and it was addressed to the vo who sent me medical + rprf request.

I assume u were also asked to update your Schedule A Background forms?
Also, when u say addressed to the VO who sent the medical + rprf request, I assume u are talking about the initials (3 letters)?

Regards

NobeSmall

May 15, 2014
msaeed said:
Sir

As long as you have mentioned your File Number on back of DD / cover letter / Envelope cover , it is safe .

Print following ob back of your DD

Name
UCI Number
File Number
Passport Number

All DDs are forwarded directly to Cash Collection Department , and they credit this to respective applicant, with refrence to file number / UCI number

Stay Blessed

Hello,

I have searched all round the website but cannot seem to see the link for online payment> Please, any idea how I can locate it to enable me pay with my CC. Also, whats the process for paying with CC or Bank Draft? Which one would u advice? Which one is faster and safer?

Too many questions but ur help will be appreciated.

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
EmFor said:
I assume u were also asked to update your Schedule A Background forms?
Also, when u say addressed to the VO who sent the medical + rprf request, I assume u are talking about the initials (3 letters)?

Regards
Dear EmFor, I was only asked to provide UK police report, pay rprf and go for medicals, NOTHING else (no updated schedule A form, no bank statement). Yes, I mean write the initials (3 letters) of the vo/program assistant on the envelope.

Regards.

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.