App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
barcomi said:
Guys,

Just to let you know we finally received the medical forms (2 weeks after e-mail)! Will be doing the medical next week.

The question now is, should I tell them I have had superficial BCC (none spreading skin cancer), or should I keep it quiet ???
Sir

Keep your mouth closed , very tightly

Stay Blessed

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JBZZS,

For submission, you will be given two options; either to submit in person or to submit via courier. I used second option and have sent passports from Abu Dhabi to Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi via courier. I had checked with at least three well known courier companies, you know what, one asked AED 440, second asked AED 70 while third asked AED 45 for one way sending. At the end, I used FedEx being the cheapest.

For return, you will be given two options too; either include return AWB from Aramex or include self-addressed envelope so that Embassy can return your passport via Aramex which will be charged AED 30. I used second option and included self-addressed envelop for return.

JBZZS said:
Friends... Just few questions:

How long it is normally taking by LVO between PPR1 and PPR2?
How many days is LVO normally giving for PPR2?
Which courier is good for delivery of passport to Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi?
Do we need to include PAID return envelope?

Thanks

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Silvershani,

One will have to wait unless one will need passport for an urgent travel. In that case, one will have to send an email to LVO requesting for quick stamping & return stating the reason.

silvershani said:
Hi Abu Hasan, I m in same boat, how long does it take to stamp a visa. already 14 working days passed and nothing happened yet...

ABU DHABI is very slow....

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations mirzamybaig and good luck for quick PPR2.

mirzamybaig said:
Dear Friends,

Alhamdo-Lillah By the grace of Almighty ALLAH (All praises to HIM, HE is the most gracious and merciful) today I have received PPR1

admin please update

just for info

medical done 15th May
RFRP sent on 3rd June
Draft encased 23rd June
PPRI received on 12 July

Thanks

calvinwang2012

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
nkalra said:
In my personal view, very less likely to have any issue due to this.

First thing first you friend has not claimed points for this job. Secondly that was a very short trip, even in my personal travel history I think I missed couple of them but no issues.

S/C checks they mainly concentrate where ever you have stayed more than 6 months, I don't think so thetyare getting that much fees from us to do S/C checks for each and every travels on your PP, NOT POSSIBLE AT ALL.

The only thing which can bring their attention is how did he managed to hide this period since the age of 18, only for this thing they can come back.

Moreover you cannot do much at this stage now, chill... if they ask anything which is very less likely to happen then plan the next course of action. For the time chillax ;)

Hi Nkalra you mentioned for security check CIC will focus on the country where stayed for more than 6 months. What kind of checks will they do? Like duration of stay or what else? Since police check has already been submitted for the specific country. What else information do they need? Thanks.

irfanyusuf

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13, 2013
AOR Received.
PER: July 25, 13
File Transfer...
2nd line to ECAS. Process started June 18th
Med's Done....
Sept 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2014
Thanks Abu Hassan

I am asked by LVO for the updated forms after the second line added to my ECAS. You are right that there should be option of scanned copies and its good to know that in your case scanned copies worked well and fulfilled LVO requirements. However as LVO didn't specifically mentioned any option in their email, They just asked the updated forms to be submitted within next 30 days. I think I better send them via courier the reason being at least I would have the record of the courier receipt.

Abu Hassaan said:
Irfanyusuf,

Are you sending updated information/forms on your own or LVO asked for it? By the way, LVO is giving option to send scanned copies of completely filled forms via email.

I have sent scanned copies of updated forms two times via email on my own and two times on the request of LVO (first time scanned copies of updated schedule A Forms with MR and second time scanned copies of passports against PPR1). Every time it worked perfect.

Anyways, do whatever your heart says.

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
ashsal said:
Just checked. ..

Medical results has been received.

Shukhar Allah ka
Good luck to everyone
Good Luck...........

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
Alhamdulilah 3rd line added now.... I checked in the morning there was not any update....

]We received your application for permanent residence on June , 2012.

We started processing your application on June , 2014.

Medical results have been received.

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
MM2 said:
Alhamdulilah 3rd line added now.... I checked in the morning there was not any update....

]We received your application for permanent residence on June , 2012.

We started processing your application on June , 2014.

Medical results have been received.
Congrats!

sharedknowledge

Nov 30, 2012
Abu Hassaan said:
JBZZS,

For submission, you will be given two options; either to submit in person or to submit via courier. I used second option and have sent passports from Abu Dhabi to Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi via courier. I had checked with at least three well known courier companies, you know what, one asked AED 440, second asked AED 70 while third asked AED 45 for one way sending. At the end, I used FedEx being the cheapest.

For return, you will be given two options too; either include return AWB from Aramex or include self-addressed envelope so that Embassy can return your passport via Aramex which will be charged AED 30. I used second option and included self-addressed envelop for return.
About the return envelope procedure:

Should we send as many envelopes as family members, or one envelope is enough for the family? Also, does DHL provide return AWB service also or only Aramex?

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
irfanyusuf said:
Thanks Abu Hassan

I am asked by LVO for the updated forms after the second line added to my ECAS. You are right that there should be option of scanned copies and its good to know that in your case scanned copies worked well and fulfilled LVO requirements. However as LVO didn't specifically mentioned any option in their email, They just asked the updated forms to be submitted within next 30 days. I think I better send them via courier the reason being at least I would have the record of the courier receipt.
Sir

It is always Best to send all communication through courier , glitches of electronic media has effects on applicant only

Stay Blessed